The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex on Wedding night

How about expanding this a little?
How many of you were virgin on wedding night and not successful at first attempt? Either too excited or wifey too stiff to enter, etc?
Old 17-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That husband of your lover is really poor thing. Not only marrying someone who's fxxxing around but on their wedding night.
Good grief.
they are now divorced. but he isnt really a nice guy too. all got back story one. young ppl marry these days for the silliest of reasons and then such things happen.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 17-01-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After ROM u get to enjoy raw all the time without the girl telling you to put on rubber. She will only tell you cannot shoot it in when she is ovulating. Even if she is tired she will still let you in.
Old 18-01-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Me too shagged out on wedding night. Didn't get drunk anyway.
Went back to room to have light supper, which the hotel prepared for us then took a quick shower together. Too tired to enjoy the big bathroom and bathtub.

Then counted the ang bao money and fallen asleep quite soon after on the waterbed.

Before ROM we already doing raw so...both of us KO-ed on that night...
Old 18-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

wedding night too tired, after you settled your guests, you gotta settle the banquet and count angbao money.

by then, the hotel will send you the food (dinner) and probably it is already past midnight
Old 18-01-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck like bunnies and license to cum deep inside multiple times. Can’t forget that
Fuck in bathtub, balcony and suite sofa
Old 18-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
wedding night too tired, after you settled your guests, you gotta settle the banquet and count angbao money.

by then, the hotel will send you the food (dinner) and probably it is already past midnight
Very true bro
Old 18-01-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LimDion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

drunk af, i dont even know how i went home
Old 18-01-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Weddin night drunk af, what's the point of hosting a wedding dinner when no good memory is retained. Less talk about making love after.
Old 19-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Weddin night drunk af, what's the point of hosting a wedding dinner when no good memory is retained. Less talk about making love after.
drink the sorrow away, given the fact your other half is now protected under the woman chapter act.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Smile Re: Sex on Wedding night

I was definitely drunk that night, not by choice though. I avoided drinking as much as possible, but it was more fatigue that took over. Don't even remember if I bathed before sleeping.

But when my wife came in, I woke up. Though drowsy and still tired, we still had sex that night, I thought it was still a must to do so on wedding night, even though we already lost our virginity to each other and were having regular sex before marriage.

Again due to fatigue, we didn't have an elaborated session. We have a decent foreplay, then I capped myself on and penetrated her. I was still sober enough to cap on as we weren't planning to have kids yet. It was a rather short session, we were done in less than 15 minutes, the ritual was done, so it was time to sleep.

The plus point was, it wasn't our own bed, so I didn't need to make the effort to wash myself up before sleeping. I just took off my condom and slept naked. My wife just wore her panties back and slept as well.
Old 19-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
drink the sorrow away, given the fact your other half is now protected under the woman chapter act.
LOL, then why bother to marry in the first place, endless reasonings.
Old 19-01-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

my friend's wedding and i have sex with the bride at the night
Old 19-01-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

only for special case, otherwise, i would rather found in sugarbook.live
Old 19-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimDion View Post
drunk af, i dont even know how i went home
perhaps your friends or family that bring you home, when you drunk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1