The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
How about expanding this a little?
How many of you were virgin on wedding night and not successful at first attempt? Either too excited or wifey too stiff to enter, etc?
before wedding already not virgin, need to test first sex compatibility before married
Old 19-01-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
I'm definitely going to go to hell for this because now I read this thread I remembered what happened during my wedding.

We already had the ROM, the photo, the tea ceremony on other days. So the dinner was a standalone day a few weeks later.

We stayed on the day before wedding so my wife and I had a few rounds in the room. But next day morning, the make up artist came. She was a FB and I got to know her in another event. Wife went out with her friend to buy stuff, me and my make up artist FB fucked in the room.

Then when wife came back, I booked another room for FB. So when wife took a quick nap, I went to FB room to fuck.

Then wedding and also while wife downstairs, I forgot something. Went up to FB room fucked. Then went down.

That night after wedding over. Showered, fucked wife. Wife fell asleep, went to FB room and fucked.

Next day, she checked out first. Then I checked out with wife.
Old 20-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I'm definitely going to go to hell for this because now I read this thread I remembered what happened during my wedding.

We already had the ROM, the photo, the tea ceremony on other days. So the dinner was a standalone day a few weeks later.

We stayed on the day before wedding so my wife and I had a few rounds in the room. But next day morning, the make up artist came. She was a FB and I got to know her in another event. Wife went out with her friend to buy stuff, me and my make up artist FB fucked in the room.

Then when wife came back, I booked another room for FB. So when wife took a quick nap, I went to FB room to fuck.

Then wedding and also while wife downstairs, I forgot something. Went up to FB room fucked. Then went down.

That night after wedding over. Showered, fucked wife. Wife fell asleep, went to FB room and fucked.

Hope you did both without anything on. That would have been the ultimate wedding bash! real good experience.
Old 20-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Hope you did both without anything on. That would have been the ultimate wedding bash! real good experience.
Without anything on as in no cap? Or naked?

Actually I did both😅
Old 20-01-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Power multitasking...
Old 20-01-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
How about expanding this a little?
How many of you were virgin on wedding night and not successful at first attempt? Either too excited or wifey too stiff to enter, etc?
It took me 4 days with 6 attempts

Missionary, dogy cannot

First successful when she on top

Tight af
Old 22-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
It took me 4 days with 6 attempts

Missionary, dogy cannot

First successful when she on top

Tight af
The first time always the hardest. needs some good coconut or olive oil to lubricate. Inexperience also means you will fumble if you had too many drinks.

Some guys are scared and even wear a helmet!
Old 22-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Without anything on as in no cap? Or naked?

Actually I did both😅
Nice. That's really a good show! More fun if both get bunned up. But usually never on the first night or if you are just giving her for fun!
Old 22-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kaibuki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Did a gb With the bride and groom groom wanted it and bride agreed so call up some bros to deal with it
Old 22-01-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PigLayEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That husband of your lover is really poor thing. Not only marrying someone who's fxxxing around but on their wedding night.
Good grief.
Imagine If he wake up and fuck her later, the pussybwas already filled with other guy cum
Old 22-01-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
huongrang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
my friend's wedding and i have sex with the bride at the night
Please stop relating reality with fantasy
Old 22-01-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow bro...i salute u.,,,
Old 23-01-2022, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
LOL, then why bother to marry in the first place, endless reasonings.
Haahaa obviously that bro, like many of us, learn when it’s too late. Hindsight always 100% clear
Old 23-01-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

True that this is now an outdated thing but actually heard of one couple that got marriage annulled because not consummated so ....

But actually because of change in culture over the years but no change in law to match, actually it is now woman’s interest to fuck on wedding night to consummate. That seal the deal after the ROM signing.

For me, same as others, ex was hot in high slit and backless cheongsam so couldnt wait to get back to suite to unhook on top, lift up bottom and fuck her hard immediately. But by the time I close the door after seeing out those who help us bring all the barang, she already went to shower! Ok lah hotel shower was fucking big so she was calling me in. Shower together and fuck there. Then second shot in the bed.
Had the lingering fantasy unfulfilled I remember until now .... wanted to catch her near the end of the banquet and insist she give me the panties and go commando rest of the night. Any sis do that to tease your hubby and help him sober up?
Old 23-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigLayEgg View Post
Imagine If he wake up and fuck her later, the pussybwas already filled with other guy cum
If that happened and he didn't notice, he has to be really dumb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1