The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Lunch okay. Saw ang mo three quarter balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good Monday Noon! How's your lunch? Mine's pretty filling, had a lunch with a female old friend...

P: About just now...

Fuck.

Fuck - Is this swear? OR

Fuck - Is this making love with Penny? OR

Got to wait 20 hours to find out.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
While we locked lips, I moved one hand down to her tits.

With that, Penny broke away totally. Fuck! I was too rushed.
Maybe she think hers too small *just saying*

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 30-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good Monday Noon! How's your lunch? Mine's pretty filling, had a lunch with a female old friend...

---------------------------------

P(enny): Sorry... I... I...

gog: Don't be, my fault. You have a boyfriend. Sorry. Let's forget this ever happened.

I walked out briskly and closed the bathroom door. Saved her the embarrassment of replying if it's alright to forget this or what.

Fuck fuck fuck!!! Why was I so hurrying!! I should have kissed longer arouse her more. But it does seem weird, a girl would at least go 2nd base, or maybe 3rd base, before breaking away.

Now all I'm thinking is - is Penny a virgin?? Her boyfriend is not a Christian, I presume, he would have at least.. erm.. tried, right?

gog: Penny, I'll go out to the living room, once you're done showered I will come back to pack my stuff

I spoke louder to Penny and exited my bedroom to avoid further embarrassment. All I got was a touch of her tits, soft and warm...

Sat outside by the sofa, a bit listless, I let my horniness got the better of me, it's going to be awkward for the trip. After what seemed like an eternity, Penny finally came out of my room.

P: I'm.. done showering.

gog: Er, thanks you, take a rest, I'll call you when we're to make our way for airport, will arrange for the taxi to come over.

P: ...

gog: Okay? Everything's alright?

I'm crossing my heart that she doesn't want to talk about what happened just now.

P: About just now...

Fuck.
u uu juz molested her. we all can be her witness .....
Old 30-05-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Orh hor... KNNCCB GOG molest penny. We all be witness. If Janice is there little gog might become little pussy. Hahahahahaha...
Old 30-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Lunch okay. Saw ang mo three quarter balls.

Fuck - Is this swear? OR

Fuck - Is this making love with Penny? OR

Got to wait 20 hours to find out.
Wah got 3/4 bo jio.

Fuck is swearing la... next line liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Maybe she think hers too small *just saying*
No la... people simply just shy. I also very shy ma. So slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
u uu juz molested her. we all can be her witness .....
Never leh... she naked already, I just help make her happy.. hahahahah! She just shy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Orh hor... KNNCCB GOG molest penny. We all be witness. If Janice is there little gog might become little pussy. Hahahahahaha...
KNN one leh you all hor add salt add vinegar until very song hor!!!!!!
Old 30-05-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Wed, smooth traffic, is sch hol picking up?

Wish I can go holiday, hope by the time I finish this entire Janice story, will be my next holiday due liao.

Have fun reading folks!

---------------------------------------

P(enny): I... I........... <pause>

Attack first.

gog: I'm sorry, I let my lust get the better of me I shouldn't have attempted to do anything, totally understand if you're angry or want to report police, I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions.

Self-victimization is pretty powerful if you know how to use it, for innocent, young girls, girl-next-door types like Penny, this would give her some guilt, especially when I say things like 'police', taking 'responsibility' etc. Girls like Penny will be shocked that I'm willing to go through such extremities to make her feel better and very likely will not be wanting to pursue such matters further.

Not denying that I molested her and self-victimizing that I'm in trouble, should... get me out of trouble.

P: Can I sit down?

I patted the seat next to me and Penny sat down, hands between her knees, stretched out fully with head visibly lowered and shy.

gog: You can really go ahead and call the police, I'm willing to accept any punishment. The BS group will be disgusted with me, but that's alright.

I'm really a fucker. Playing the sympathy card, never expected I would use this one day on a girl.

P: No la... not so serious.

gog: Mmmm.. then?

P: It's just that... I got boyfriend.

gog: And?

P: .. I'm.. *mumbles*

gog: Veer? Sorry I can't catch you.

P: ...v...*mumbles*

And Penny looked away to the other side. I think you folks got it, because I think I got it at the moment in time as well.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, KNNBCCB gog going to fuck a Virgin....Win liao lor. Too shiok until mistaken today is Wednesday....lol
Old 30-05-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Woo hoo.. time to pop cherry... then pop champagne... or was it the other way around?..
Old 30-05-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

And Penny looked away to the other side. I think you folks got it, because I think I got it at the moment in time as well.
I think P was trying to tell Gog that she got a bf but her pussy was itchy and needed Gog's kukujiao to resolve her itchness as her bf didnt do a proper job
Old 30-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Wa cb gog gonna pop cherry liao. Or maybe cb too tight can't enter so just make out only?
Old 30-05-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good Wed, smooth traffic, is sch hol picking up?

Wish I can go holiday, hope by the time I finish this entire Janice story, will be my next holiday due liao.

Have fun reading folks!

---------------------------------------

P(enny): I... I........... <pause>

Attack first.

gog: I'm sorry, I let my lust get the better of me I shouldn't have attempted to do anything, totally understand if you're angry or want to report police, I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions.

Self-victimization is pretty powerful if you know how to use it, for innocent, young girls, girl-next-door types like Penny, this would give her some guilt, especially when I say things like 'police', taking 'responsibility' etc. Girls like Penny will be shocked that I'm willing to go through such extremities to make her feel better and very likely will not be wanting to pursue such matters further.

Not denying that I molested her and self-victimizing that I'm in trouble, should... get me out of trouble.

P: Can I sit down?

I patted the seat next to me and Penny sat down, hands between her knees, stretched out fully with head visibly lowered and shy.

gog: You can really go ahead and call the police, I'm willing to accept any punishment. The BS group will be disgusted with me, but that's alright.

I'm really a fucker. Playing the sympathy card, never expected I would use this one day on a girl.

P: No la... not so serious.

gog: Mmmm.. then?

cb gog knn like tat oso let u ztrike a V of no where ...... u better share which church , we all want to b holyman liao
Old 30-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

today story so short...wa lau eh! make us all blue balls...

quick, tell us the story of Penny and I guess she will lose herself to you in the next story..
Old 30-05-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Although getting blue balls, but good story is worth the wait
Old 31-05-2023, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNNCCB GOG need to tio scold then won't give us blue balls and write longer. See how you act pity in front of Janice when she turn little gog into little pussy. Hahahahaha
Old 31-05-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wow, KNNBCCB gog going to fuck a Virgin....Win liao lor. Too shiok until mistaken today is Wednesday....lol
Is it? How come you know what I'm going to do??? It's Tuesday... i also realised, today then wed. Hahahahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
Woo hoo.. time to pop cherry... then pop champagne... or was it the other way around?..
I prefer champagne, or red wine Which one you want to buy give me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I think P was trying to tell Gog that she got a bf but her pussy was itchy and needed Gog's kukujiao to resolve her itchness as her bf didnt do a proper job
Hahaha... no.. she never let the BF do anything, she's pretty proper... until met me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Wa cb gog gonna pop cherry liao. Or maybe cb too tight can't enter so just make out only?
I am nice guy.. virgin also... I won't do such things one la

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
cb gog knn like tat oso let u ztrike a V of no where ...... u better share which church , we all want to b holyman liao
Simi no where, I don't look at women with coloured glasses one leh... as long as woman I assume they do before liao, how I know Penny is ????? LOL..

Which church ah... hmmm I.... well... you see... so.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
today story so short...wa lau eh! make us all blue balls...

quick, tell us the story of Penny and I guess she will lose herself to you in the next story..
Coming liao!! Sorry for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Although getting blue balls, but good story is worth the wait
I can make it very blue... every day post 1 paragraph... ... ai mai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
KNNCCB GOG need to tio scold then won't give us blue balls and write longer. See how you act pity in front of Janice when she turn little gog into little pussy. Hahahahaha
What!!! Simi ... no blue la no blue. Janice loves little gog ok, cannot make it into pussy LOL!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1