The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathingod View Post
I believe once you start throwing money the chicks will start running to you, in another words Money rules
Nope, not necessarily. You think sg girls very poor these days? If you talking about vietbus/siambus in ktv and dius, then yes you are right. Money rules.

If you're some short fat ugly uncle at zouk with main table costing $20k, you think the hot young chicks there will flock to you? They rather make out with some poor stud on the dance floor. Dont be surprised, some of the girls there come from very well-to-do backgrounds - they dont need your money.

In short,

Clubs - looks
Siamdiu/ktv - money

Different playing fields require different skillsets
Old 19-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBizarreXmc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up girls in Marquee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathingod View Post
I believe once you start throwing money the chicks will start running to you, in another words Money rules
throwing money aint that simple bro
Old 19-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Nope, not necessarily. You think sg girls very poor these days? If you talking about vietbus/siambus in ktv and dius, then yes you are right. Money rules.

If you're some short fat ugly uncle at zouk with main table costing $20k, you think the hot young chicks there will flock to you? They rather make out with some poor stud on the dance floor. Dont be surprised, some of the girls there come from very well-to-do backgrounds - they dont need your money.

In short,

Clubs - looks
Siamdiu/ktv - money

siam diu some times also on looks alone can hook till siam bu
Old 19-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 4
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Not a newbie but in this area, yes I am a Newbie.
Anyone has experience or details on picking chics up in Marquee club in MBS? What is the entry charges like? Heard bermudas and shorts not allowed.
Dress code over at Marque is dress to please one, Marque always have min spending. if you got a sofa there chances of girls coming to you is higher and of cause flash them with some yusof ishak and they will start drooling. good luck bro on hunting over at marque
Old 19-02-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
bekepeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookDot View Post
Dress code over at Marque is dress to please one, Marque always have min spending. if you got a sofa there chances of girls coming to you is higher and of cause flash them with some yusof ishak and they will start drooling. good luck bro on hunting over at marque
sofa is quite the $$ right ?
Old 20-02-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
thkse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This marque place is way too overcrowded. Overselling tickets. High fire hazard potential.

Club at other places.

How to get girls? Same old tricks. Basic grooming. Look in the mirror. Will you say yes to what you see? It's a game of numbers and mindset. Accept that 99/100 tries will be rejections. Easier will be to out with friends who bring friends.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Insiderage is Cool - loads of Potential

No money no talk lol
Old 20-02-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In short,

Clubs - looks
Siamdiu/ktv - money

Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 20-02-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Returning the exchange bro
Old 20-02-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Not a newbie but in this area, yes I am a Newbie.
Anyone has experience or details on picking chics up in Marquee club in MBS? What is the entry charges like? Heard bermudas and shorts not allowed.
LOL at your "heard berms and shorts not allowed"

Wah lau ar. You've been hiding in your frog well since you are born? Even my grandma knows wor.

Btw do u know sg police now wear long pants and not berms?
Old 20-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
That is some honest stinging truth there.

But age is really just a number. The key is, u have to take care of yourself, aesthetically and physically. There are 25yo kids who dress and look like 45, and 45s supposedly uncles who kept themselves in shape and still keeping up fashionably.

But an advantage a 45 have over a 25 is probably a deeper pocket. So uncles do have a head start there.

I belong to the 40s group. But while I'm speaking up for this 'uncle' group, don't forget I've been 25ish once too.
Exactly bro. You probably have deeper pockets and higher value. Make those 20yos chics chase you instead!
Old 20-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
hengkia77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
That is some honest stinging truth there.

But age is really just a number. The key is, u have to take care of yourself, aesthetically and physically. There are 25yo kids who dress and look like 45, and 45s supposedly uncles who kept themselves in shape and still keeping up fashionably.

But an advantage a 45 have over a 25 is probably a deeper pocket. So uncles do have a head start there.

I belong to the 40s group. But while I'm speaking up for this 'uncle' group, don't forget I've been 25ish once too.
25 year age group now also got quite loaded 1 bro
Old 20-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:

In short,

Clubs - looks
Siamdiu/ktv - money

Wah this regret come here to geh kiang on his theories?
Old 21-02-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Wah this regret come here to geh kiang on his theories?
Lol what a clown. If you think "geh kiang" then come and rebutt me. Always typing without ever backing up your statements.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label View Post
buy some Balenciaga, Off-White, Dior, LV, Gucci t-shirts and jeans.
Shoes can try Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin, Gucci, LV.
more in/collector stuff, go Dempsey Dover Street Market.

Mix and match and see if you wear the clothes or the clothes wear you. Remember to buy parfam/cologne, not eau de toilette.

Most important thing, remember to buy branded underwear. Later you get the girl, she strip you and see Crocodile or Uniqlo, she sian half. Calvin Klein and Versace would be good choice.

Get a nice haircut and a nice watch. No Rolex ? Hublot, IWC, Zenith are good choice.

Train to drink champagne at home. If you can finish 3-5 bottles in a 4-5 hours setting yourself and not drunk, u're good to go!

Say no to drink driving, best is can get a room with the city view at MBS.
In other words, Marque is for burning Daddy's money because nobody not born in money would go that far with their own savings.

How about investing money rather than trying to impress vapid whores. Or even better, rent a whore, takes less time and costs less.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1