The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
In other words, Marque is for burning Daddy's money because nobody not born in money would go that far with their own savings.

How about investing money rather than trying to impress vapid whores. Or even better, rent a whore, takes less time and costs less.
For some, its a lifestyle. For others, its the thrill of the game. Renting a whore would not give the same experience.

"Investing money" if you're a 18 yr old ah sia kia, will you invest the money or spend it wildly in clubs to get girls? I think we both know the answer.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up girls in Marquee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
For some, its a lifestyle. For others, its the thrill of the game. Renting a whore would not give the same experience.

"Investing money" if you're a 18 yr old ah sia kia, will you invest the money or spend it wildly in clubs to get girls? I think we both know the answer.
Not everybody is a vapid showoff. I tried to be careful with my money in my 20s and I'm doing good now. I had nothing when 18.

If you're a 18 years old, you don't have money, you leech off Daddy's because you're brainless. That's my whole point, people who try to show off with money they don't even deserve. Hard to call it a lifestyle when you borrow (steal) it from others.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Not everybody is a vapid showoff. I tried to be careful with my money in my 20s and I'm doing good now. I had nothing when 18.

If you're a 18 years old, you don't have money, you leech off Daddy's because you're brainless. That's my whole point, people who try to show off with money they don't even deserve. Hard to call it a lifestyle when you borrow (steal) it from others.
Read my post again. Im not asking about your story. I dont give a damn. Yes, you invest at 18, just like i did.

What im saying is "IF you are an AH SIA KIA, would you invest the money or spend it wildly?" If money is in abundanxe at a young age, why will these ASKs bother to jnvest it? Just spend for own pleasure sua.

Btw im not a ASK either, im from a middle class background. But your insecurity/bitterness is very obvious. Don't forget, people are products of their circumstances. And you cant blame people for being born rich, they dont get to choose.

And calling it stealing is far-fetched too.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Read my post again. Im not asking about your story. I dont give a damn. Yes, you invest at 18, just like i did.

What im saying is "IF you are an AH SIA KIA, would you invest the money or spend it wildly?" If money is in abundanxe at a young age, why will these ASKs bother to jnvest it? Just spend for own pleasure sua.

Btw im not a ASK either, im from a middle class background. But your insecurity/bitterness is very obvious. Don't forget, people are products of their circumstances. And you cant blame people for being born rich, they dont get to choose.

Coming from you that's rich la given your post history, you're the one guy who just decided to come make a whole journal about his life on two whole different sections, who show off about religion, who's so bitter he rants and try to expose some whore he doesn't claim to care about because he feels scammed, and who's the first one who brought status to that thread in an arrogant manner when the main topic was totally different. And now you seem to feel attacked when the vapidity of showoffs is put under question, while saying everybody does it.

I won't bother with you much more, because I'm not insecure enough to care about your approval, don't worry.
Old 21-02-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

speaking from abit of experience, if you're in your 40s, people will notice you because everyone else is in their 20s, and they will expect you to have a higher spending power than most of the younger guys. There are a good handful of young girls with dad kinks, and with this alone, you can cleverly outweigh the younger guys in the club.

1. Get a room in MBS if you don't have a fancy car.

2. Dress well, the younger guys will be in shirts and whatever young guys wear these days. Be different , spot a good mid to upper range lux watch. As one brother mentioned earlier, those choices are great. If you're clueless on what to wear, jeans, a black top and a blazer would suffice. Don't for the love of GOD wear a graphic print under your blazer. Go with all black if you don't know what to wear.

2. Open table with a group of friends your age, 1 table cost about $2k, be prepared to spend upwards of about $5k collectively. Girls, especially international school students will self-invite. Be ready to keep or filter out some. If you can't handle all the girls, get the bouncer to bounce some of them out, there will be some that will come to your table, not give a damn about you and drink all your drinks.

3. Be interesting. While most of the younger guys will be talking about pop culture rubbish or trying too hard to impress with what daddy does, be that dayy instead. Talk about intelligent stuff while staying relevant. Crypto, Tesla, and Diamond hands are good subjects to start off with, she won't know what you're saying but she wants to feel like she has a take away from the experience with you. Have proper vernacular, don't fake an accent, and don't overuse Singlish either.
Old 21-02-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
If going after money face chicks, then a deep pocket and a nice car. $$$$ is the real number.
https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/a...ys#mdcrecs _s

i can relate from the above article. if this uncle never buy 7 properties in her name, what is love? age is just a number. the number the woman ever care is the number in your bank account
Old 21-02-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:

quite obvious who is truly having reading comprehension difficulty. so many bros try to help you or engage meaningfully but you keep on being a biatch lah regret

and also obvious who has never had much experience clubbing, and probably would use his own 'logic' and 'facts' as conversation topics to pick up gals.
Old 21-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
speaking from abit of experience, if you're in your 40s, people will notice you because everyone else is in their 20s, and they will expect you to have a higher spending power than most of the younger guys. There are a good handful of young girls with dad kinks, and with this alone, you can cleverly outweigh the younger guys in the club.

1. Get a room in MBS if you don't have a fancy car.

2. Dress well, the younger guys will be in shirts and whatever young guys wear these days. Be different , spot a good mid to upper range lux watch. As one brother mentioned earlier, those choices are great. If you're clueless on what to wear, jeans, a black top and a blazer would suffice. Don't for the love of GOD wear a graphic print under your blazer. Go with all black if you don't know what to wear.

2. Open table with a group of friends your age, 1 table cost about $2k, be prepared to spend upwards of about $5k collectively. Girls, especially international school students will self-invite. Be ready to keep or filter out some. If you can't handle all the girls, get the bouncer to bounce some of them out, there will be some that will come to your table, not give a damn about you and drink all your drinks.

3. Be interesting. While most of the younger guys will be talking about pop culture rubbish or trying too hard to impress with what daddy does, be that dayy instead. Talk about intelligent stuff while staying relevant. Crypto, Tesla, and Diamond hands are good subjects to start off with, she won't know what you're saying but she wants to feel like she has a take away from the experience with you. Have proper vernacular, don't fake an accent, and don't overuse Singlish either.
Some real gems of advice here!

Point 1 really hits home for me- when I first came back to SG i drove a beat up Vios...got one of the classic "you drive that?" (in a fkin negative tone of course). But then again now I just take grab lol.

Point 3 on needing to filter once you have your own table is crucial- don't underestimate young gals these days they can really drink!
Old 21-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

haiya TS, why bother with the hassle to go to Marquee to get pussy. Market also can get pussy. Marquee pussies better meh? pussy is pussy. at least market can wear berms.
Old 21-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Used to club ALOT. Getting ons in club is number game and lot of luck, u don't score unless u found a girl who go there for hook up.
Then u calculate out of 50 girls, how many ready for hook up or ons? Unless u damn good build n good looking like celebrity standard, I say probably 10 girls or less ready to hook up, then u still have to filter and seek them out.

And then even a 6 will look like a 8 or 9 under dim lighting with sexy dress and sexy move, yet we try so hard to hook them.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Some real gems of advice here!

Point 1 really hits home for me- when I first came back to SG i drove a beat up Vios...got one of the classic "you drive that?" (in a fkin negative tone of course). But then again now I just take grab lol.

Point 3 on needing to filter once you have your own table is crucial- don't underestimate young gals these days they can really drink!
It's kind of a problem bro. As I said,. Unless TS is already bathing in money, getting to an high-end club and trying to keep up with appearances will just empty his pockets with little chance to get anything unless sheer luck. Add to that the fact the status-obsessed younger ones will immediately see if he doesn't mesh and try to bring down immediately because they'll see him as a threat. You could see it already happened on this thread.

Just like @rixx6669 said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Used to club ALOT. Getting ons in club is number game and lot of luck, u don't score unless u found a girl who go there for hook up. .
going to the club is a numbers game, and girls will come and try to leech you off no matter what, especially if he's an uncle, he will look either a big shot or undesirable, no in-between. And you will have to be able to dismiss the broke 6/10 who will put on makeup and find somebody to pay for their drinks.

I admit, I am not a fan of this kind of place or the people you find there. I think TS should ask himself what is his kind of place rather than throwing himself somewhere where due to his difference he has only the choice of being the boss or being nothing, and then think about Marquee.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's kind of a problem bro. As I said,. Unless TS is already bathing in money, getting to an high-end club and trying to keep up with appearances will just empty his pockets with little chance to get anything unless sheer luck. Add to that the fact the status-obsessed younger ones will immediately see if he doesn't mesh and try to bring down immediately because they'll see him as a threat. You could see it already happened on this thread.

Just like @rixx6669 said,

going to the club is a numbers game, and girls will come and try to leech you off no matter what, especially if he's an uncle, he will look either a big shot or undesirable, no in-between. And you will have to be able to dismiss the broke 6/10 who will put on makeup and find somebody to pay for their drinks.

I admit, I am not a fan of this kind of place or the people you find there. I think TS should ask himself what is his kind of place rather than throwing himself somewhere where due to his difference he has only the choice of being the boss or being nothing, and then think about Marquee.
I think the reason why TS wants to do this is because of the satisfaction of actually scoring pussy at a place like this, filled with young vibes.

Sure, TS can also pay for sex, but would it get the same gratification.

Buying meat from the butcher, and hunting are two very different experiences. The latter, you experience the thrill of the hunt. The possibility of going back home empty handed adds to it.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
quite obvious who is truly having reading comprehension difficulty. so many bros try to help you or engage meaningfully but you keep on being a biatch lah regret

and also obvious who has never had much experience clubbing, and probably would use his own 'logic' and 'facts' as conversation topics to pick up gals.
Funny. Literally going zouk this weekend.

And please point out my reading comprehension problems. You cant. Because you're just talking shit without using your brain. You sub-iq clown.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kas26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Funny. Literally going zouk this weekend.

And please point out my reading comprehension problems. You cant. Because you're just talking shit without using your brain. You sub-iq clown.
Who goes to zouk now adays ? also… I'm 25. been a regular at Marquee since clubs reopen. now coming from someone who's group pretty much has a sofa every fri and sat nights. hell I doubt Ive ever been to marquee with no sofa. anyways. you would be surprised at how girls do try to come over. personally had to chase away some girls none of my friends and I knew.

Also DONT be a dick. the mid-late 30s to early 40s are by no means rare in marquee. they are the true spenders there. and they do dress to impress as well. if you Havent had a chick approach ur table in marquee or what ever. maybe ITS a YOU problem. kthxbye
Old 22-02-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas26 View Post
Who goes to zouk now adays ? also… I'm 25. been a regular at Marquee since clubs reopen. now coming from someone who's group pretty much has a sofa every fri and sat nights. hell I doubt Ive ever been to marquee with no sofa. anyways. you would be surprised at how girls do try to come over. personally had to chase away some girls none of my friends and I knew.

Also DONT be a dick. the mid-late 30s to early 40s are by no means rare in marquee. they are the true spenders there. and they do dress to impress as well. if you Havent had a chick approach ur table in marquee or what ever. maybe ITS a YOU problem. kthxbye
Who goes to zouk nowadays? Alot of youngsters apparently. Full house every weekend.

But yes, i have never opened sofa at marquee before. Too ex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1