The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Landlord and his Dua Neh Bu tenant

Chapter 1: I want to marry you

Piak piak piak piak piak… the sound of lovemaking echoed mesmerisingly within a stuffy room.

Two naked bodies were having sex in the double bed, their sweat dropped onto each other.

The lady was on all fours, her waist arched perfectly so that her fat bubble ass was high enough to be fucked. Her skin was so fair that the fat-like-a-big-soft-bird man could see the blue veins underneath. The man sunk his hands deep into the lady’s big ass, grabbing her ass so hard that he could see the buttocks simply squeezed out between his fingers. Her godly E-cup breasts swung like no tomorrow as he fucked her non-stop.

Her long black hair was reaching all the way down and resting on the bed, like a waterfall. She turned her face to the side and moaned. She tried to ask the man to stop but couldn’t twist her neck enough to see him in his eyes. She could also barely utter a word.

The orgasm, the thrill, all these wild tickling sensations were exploding in her mind like fireworks. She felt very weak in her knees, her legs and her arms were trembling, her pussy was so sore despite still being very wet and oozing juices like a water tap.

While the lady had a devil’s body, her face was actually quite plain and simple. You wouldn’t even think of her as a beauty unless you see her voluptuous figure.

On the other hand, the man was like a pig. Double chin, middle-aged, fat, wrinkled, beer belly, his hair was so thin that the scalp on top of his head could reflect light.

Piak piak piak piak piak… the man grunted as he continued to bang his cock into her wet waterhole. He wanted to scream with joy as he felt his cock being sucked and massaged by the lady’s amazingly tight yet juicy waterhole.

“Stop… stop… I cannot already…” the lady begged.

“Not so easy to let you go hor…” the man teased and slapped her fat white ass.

It took another 15 minutes before the fat man ejaculated his load into the lady’s soaking-wet pussy. His cum blended with her juice and dripped onto the bedsheet beautifully.

The lady was shaking and couldn’t speak. Her mind was exploding with sexual ecstasy but ridden with heavy guilt as well. The man pulled out his limp dick now and got up clumsily. He stood beside the bed and admired her body from the back.

“What an animal,” she thought and cursed the man in her mind. She hadn’t been fucked like this long and rough before, not even her husband with whom she had two kids together.

“Janet… you are really next level,” the man mused and stuffed his finger into her sticky wet pussy. He stirred and fucked her with his finger inconsiderately and roughly.

“I want to marry you…” the man said absentmindedly. He had never encountered such a complete package, big tits, big ass, milky white and smooth skin, magical pussy, despite the mediocre girl-next-door look.

“So, can already? En…en…ouch…en” the lady asked while she moaned and shrieked due to the pain.

“Oi don’t ruin the atmosphere leh… aiyah of course steady steady, later I transfer you,” he said, withdrawing his fingers away from her.

“Thank you, Mr. Tan,” the lady broke into a weak smile and said gratefully.

Mr. Tan was her 53 years old Singaporean landlord. The lady was renting a room from him, her name was Janet. She was a 34 years old divorced single mother, currently working as a retail staff in Orchard, supporting her two kids and her retired parents who were living in Kuala Lumpur all by herself. Her husband had run away from gambling debt two years ago.

She only had an SPM certificate. She had limited choices.

Her financial circumstances made her an easy target to fall for Mr. Tan’s offer, which was to be his mistress. In return, she didn’t have to pay for rent and she could receive a monthly allowance from him too.

It wasn’t an easy decision to make, to endure, and to stick by it. This is her story.

To be continued
Old 24-04-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Landlord and his Dua Neh Bu tenant

Good start. Get ready popcorn for part 2
Old 24-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great start bro TS. Please continue!
Old 24-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keen to follow this thread. Keep going bro 👍🏼
Old 24-04-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Camping for story
Old 25-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very well written, setting up a tent here too
Old 25-04-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue your story and thanks.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 25-04-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Nice plot but using sex as a start spoil it. Just my personal opinion
Old 26-04-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 2: I love you Ah Fang

7 months ago, in Johor Bahru.

Janet had been staying at her brother-in-law, Ah Hoong’s house for the past few months. Her kids were settled in KL with her parents. She needed to go back and forth between JB and Singapore to secure a job and to secure a place to rent. That was why she reconnected with Ah Hoong who lived in JB, even though it reminded her of Ah Hoong’s brother who ran away from his responsibility.

Ever since Janet hit puberty, she was always known as the dua neh bu. In high school, the workplace, and her social circle.

She was still a bit confused when men find her attractive because she didn’t have a pretty face. But she definitely knew men were very into her.

Despite being a mom of two, her godly big breasts were not saggy at all, the two heavy bunnies were full, voluptuous, soft, and bouncy with small inverted brownish nipples. Her waist wasn’t slim, but it had enough curves and the right proportion of love handles that real men love. Her ass was bubbly, milky white, naturally round and plump. Her legs weren’t long, even a bit chubby in the thigh area. Her body ratio was perfect with her not-too-short height, around 165cm. On top of that, she had very fair, white and smooth skin.

While not winning in the face department, at least Janet was blessed with other good genes.

Real men would know any woman with this kind of body would give them the best fun in bed. It was as if Janet was born to be the perfect sex doll.

Ah Hoong of course had the same thought as well. He even started harbouring the fantasy of finding ways to bed his brother’s wife. He mistakenly thought that impulse was love after spending months with Janet.

Ah Hoong was feeling especially sad when he knew she would be leaving tomorrow. He went out to drink beers alone, thinking that alcohol could help suppress the complex emotions he was feeling for Janet, his brother’s wife.

That night, Ah Hoong got back home drunk and saw Janet in her room by the bed.

“You are supposed to drive me to Singapore tomorrow morning, why are you drinking?” Janet questioned sternly. She was folding her clothes and packing them into the travel bag.

“Come, let me help you,” Ah Hoong said kindly and drunkenly. He ignored her question and went to fold her clothes side by side with her.

“No need la, I can do it myself, you go bath la,” Janet was irritated. She didn’t like the smell of alcohol.

Ah Hoong gulped when he nonchalantly picked up her bras and stuffed them into her bag. He never came across such large cups before. He took a quick glance and realized Janet wasn’t wearing any bra underneath her t-shirt as usual. He felt blood rush to his crotch area and his jeans became tighter.

“Ah Fang, I think don’t go la, everywhere can make money also, you don’t have to leave Malaysia,” he said with the courage granted by alcohol. Ah Fang was Janet’s Chinese name.

“You know the situation. After your gor ran away, I don’t make enough for our family,” Janet tried to be patient.

“I can help,” Ah Hoong said determinedly.

Janet almost rolled her eyes. Ah Hoong didn’t even step up to help when his brother ran away. They only reconnected a few months ago.

“How can you help?” Janet asked curtly.

“I can support you and your children, like a father,” Ah Hoong said, his arms swung around when making the statement.

Janet put down her clothes. She stared at Ah Hoong with a perplexed look.

“What are you talking about?” Janet asked.

Ah Hoong was feeling hot and embarrassed. “I can give you money, I can take care of you like gor used to before he left,” he said.

“You mean you can lend us money?” Janet asked.

“No, I mean I will give you money, no need to pay me back,” Ah Hoong said, he was sweating as if he was confessing his love to a girl.

“You can take your children and stay with me here. I, I, I will take care of the three of you,” Ah Hoong added.

“What about my parents, you take care too?” Janet asked genuinely. She was very confused.

Ah Hoong was stunned. He didn’t think that he would need to take care of her parents before.

“Yes, erm, yes I can,” he muttered after a few seconds.

“You are drunk, now go away and get rest,” Janet pushed Ah Hoong away.

Suddenly, Ah Hoong hugged her from the back, his arms locked around Janet and pulled her directly against his body. He could smell her hair.

“I love you Ah Fang, I love you,” he started kissing Janet in her neck.

Janet was greatly shocked and she tried to fight back.

“What are you doing! I am your 大嫂 (sister-in-law, brother’s wife)!” She shrieked.

Ah Hoong’s strong arms lifted Janet off the ground and he threw her into the bed. He then swept her travel bag and the remaining unfolded clothes onto the floor.

He climbed up the bed, went on top of Janet and pushed her to lie flatly on the bed, with both her wrists tightly in his grips.

“I love you, I love you, I don’t want you to go to Singapore!” Ah Hoong yelled back. His eyes were red after drinking so many bottles of beer and his breath smelled awful.

“Get off me, you are drunk!” Janet screamed.

“No no no, you listen to me,” Ah Hoong mumbled. He kissed Janet on her neck and her ears. He didn’t really know what he was doing, he didn't even complete his sentence. The only thought he had in his mind was that her hair smelled so so nice.

Janet’s biggest weakness was her ears. Every time someone kisses her ears, her pussy would become wet and start dripping juice like a leaked water tap. She had been like that since high school.

“No, no, get off me, Ah Hoong you are dru…” Janet couldn’t finish her sentence because Ah Hoong locked her lips with his and started smooching her.

He loosened his grip on Janet’s wrists and went on to cup her huge breasts. His fingers skilfully teased and pinched Janet’s nipples. Janet didn’t wear any bras at that time. She got too comfortable staying with Ah Hoong after all these months.

Janet’s second biggest weakness was her nipples. Every time someone plays with her nipples, her pussy would again ooze more juice and soil her underwear. This was how she lost her virginity back in the days when her first boyfriend got her to agree to let him play with her big tits. One led to another.

It didn’t even take long, a wet spot was already forming on her pants in the crotch area.

Janet started moaning. She gave up pushing Ah Hoong away and unconsciously wrapped her arms around Ah Hoong’s back.

It had been months since she had sex. She masturbated occasionally and the last time she had sex was with her ex-boyfriend. A man she met after her husband left. They dated briefly before the man went overseas to work.

“No, please…oh…oh…” Janet pleaded softly, the tone already sounded very different from a while ago. Ah Hoong was busy slurping her nipples and licking her earlobes. He was very busy.

Janet felt a stream of warm juice flowing out of her pussy. Ah Hoong used his thighs to spread her legs wide and started humping her. She closed her eyes and moaned.

“Oh…oh…oh my god,” she whispered. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, she knew it was her husband’s brother, but her impulse defeated her completely.

She didn’t know she could be made into such an immoral woman.

In the blink of an eye, Ah Hoong had already stripped off his pants and his underwear. His cock stood up like a red-hot steel rod. While he was taken over by his animalistic instinct, he was too drunk to realize he was actually humping against Janet’s short pants. He also didn’t realize Janet had gotten so so wet.

He only knew his hands were grabbing the biggest tits he had ever touched, he only knew Janet’s hair smelled so damn good. He rolled her t-shirt up, bit and swallowed her brown erect nipples in his smelly mouth.

As he humped, Janet felt another stream of hot juice gushes through her pussy. Her short pants were soiled and soaked.

The uncontrollable thrill of sex continued to dominate her. She couldn’t explain why she did it but she grabbed Ah Hoong’s cock in her hand and stroked it like she used to whenever she had sex!

A quirky inner thought popped up in her mind. “Hmm quite small,” she said to herself silently.

She believed her husband had a bigger cock.

“Ouch ouch!” She shrieked in pain. Ah Hoong was grabbing her tits too hard and it hurt. She tried to remove his hands but it was like they were attached to and interlocked with her tits.

Ah Hoong continued to lick and kiss her ears. It blew Janet’s mind into pieces as the feeling of yearning struck her harder and harder.

Once again, she surprised herself by voluntarily taking off her soiled pants and underwear. As Ah Hoong was on top of her pressing against her body, she couldn’t completely take off them. Her pants and underwear were stuck around her knees area.

Yet it was enough. She lifted her legs up and grabbed hold of Ah Hoong’s throbbing cock. She guided it into her amazingly wet vagina. It was so easy when it slid inside her, like inserting a parking ticket into the machine.

When Ah Hoong inserted his cock into Janet, it made a loud squelching sound and it made her feel shameful. That showed how wet she was.

She moaned uncontrollably as the drunk Ah Hoong fucked her inside out in the missionary position. Her legs were bent into an M-shape close to her tits, with her pants and underwear stretched wide.

Piak piak piak piak piak piak…

Her huge tits made waves, jiggling back and forth in a rhythmic way.

Janet even started responding to Ah Hoong kisses passionately as she felt she was peeing. Gushes of juice splashed onto the bedsheet as Ah Hoong pushed his cock inside her again and again.

“I love you…” Ah Hoong murmured drunkenly as he offloaded his cum into his brother’s wife.

Janet had another orgasm as she felt the hot cum shoot deep inside her. Her magical pussy squeezed and massaged Ah Hoong’s cock. Too bad he was too drunk to feel how magical it was.

Her mind blanked out and her eyes rolled up. Ah Hoong slumped aside and started snoring out loud. Janet was shaking with ecstasy, she could even feel her jaw trembling.

As Ah Hoong snored away, Janet didn’t know how to process her feelings. There was shame, there was guilt, there was angst, and yet somehow Janet felt she didn’t genuinely care too much about all these complex feelings and moral issues.

Her priorities were her kids and her parents. It was not like she was a virgin anyway, she was a mom of 2 and it’s the 21st century already! She thought to herself.

In the next morning, she left the house and went to Singapore alone without any sleep. Of course, Ah Hoong was still sleeping soundly. She spent the night searching around Ah Hoong’s house and found a stash of RM5000 cash.

She pocketed it. She believed she deserved it after what Ah Hoong did to her.

Once she reached Singapore, she took the MRT and was on her way to meet her landlord Mr. Tan, whom she got to meet once during the viewing session.

She felt she was ready to start a new chapter in Singapore.

To be continued
Old 26-04-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff, looking forward to this and the other story you’re writing
Old 27-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post

A quirky inner thought popped up in her mind. “Hmm quite small,” she said to herself silently.
LOL
Very well written bro thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 27-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue and don't leave us hanging. Nice writing.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Nice story continue
Old 27-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bornf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for update
Old 27-04-2023, 11:09 PM