The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

How we wish we were one of them...
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/new...30706,00.html?

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 18-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ahboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
been to this kind of place.it's a place to entertain yr clients rather than to relax with a few bros....so i would still recommend the 'u know where' triangle area......
Old 18-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LEE76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
U mean the businessmen?
Old 18-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Dun wish... work on it my friend.

I had my thrills at Tienanmen... thanks to connections and a little excessive financial windfall. Yep, it was fun...mingling with the pearls of pussies... but so what? Isn't the old saying of - that piece of snatch is all we're there for... be it $10 per pop or blowing $10k there all the same?

Ppl u'll see includes young budding enteprenours, all talks of stocks, golf scores, foreign countries' investments etc... oh yah...I spotted a Stat Board chief in there as well! Nabei!

Money Talks
The Hustler
Old 18-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LEE76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler

I had my thrills at Tienanmen... thanks to connections and a little excessive financial windfall. Yep, it was fun...mingling with the pearls of pussies... but so what? Isn't the old saying of - that piece of snatch is all we're there for... be it $10 per pop or blowing $10k there all the same?

Ppl u'll see includes young budding enteprenours, all talks of stocks, golf scores, foreign countries' investments etc... oh yah...I spotted a Stat Board chief in there as well! Nabei!

Money Talks
The Hustler
Sorry, what's your point?
Old 18-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:

Money Talks
The Hustler

Can we know who is this Stat Board chief ?

Maybe can walk up to him & ask for a job leh
Old 18-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:
Originally posted by LEE76
Sorry, what's your point?
My point was to let everyone know a little bit the insgights of posh niteclubs. And to let all know it's ok to skip xpensive fcuks since it's all the same hole.

U got it?? And may I remind u to stop making a mockery of urself with irelevant one liners. Do a search of ur own postings and u'll understand better.

Ridicule the Ridiculed,
The Hustler

Last edited by The_Hustler; 18-01-2004 at 06:36 PM.
Old 18-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

Can we know who is this Stat Board chief ?

Maybe can walk up to him & ask for a job leh
Hehehe... blackmailing interview huh?? My mistake, not really stat board...but the one that practically do everything under the sun-from Supermarkets to Coffins to Cabs... clear enough?? But luckily he was not the wild type...quietly having his drink with his associates I presume.

Oops!
The Hustler
Old 18-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

Quote:
Hehehe... blackmailing interview huh?? My mistake, not really stat board...but the one that practically do everything under the sun-from Supermarkets to Coffins to Cabs... clear enough??
The Hustler
If that is the case, hope tax payer's money is not involved......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1