The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping Fund

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
I find some of these guys are retired, a lot of CPF to spend!
Not just retiress have CPF to splurge.

Many guys have reserve Changping Fund (CPF) also.
Old 23-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

[摘要]一旦有人索要持卡人的信用卡正反面照片,这种行为可以视为诈骗行为,可直接报警。

本报讯 某企业白领张先生因为微信结识了一名在国外读书的朋友。前几天,张先生和这位朋友聊天,后来提到了信用卡使 用的问题。朋友说她正在做信用卡的课题研究,让张先生介绍下国内信用卡的情况。后来,“朋友让我拍下我的信 用卡的正反面,然后发给她,可以让她有图片做PPT,我没多想,就立马拍给她了。”张先生事后回忆道,然而 在随后的十分钟内,张先生接连收到了4条消费短信,损失近万元。

为什么骗子要信用卡的正反面照片呢?据广发银行佛山分行相关负责人介绍,骗子索要信用卡正反面照片是想获取 信用卡的卡号、有效期和卡片背面最后三位数字。其中,“卡片背面三位数”就是“信用卡安全码”的昵称。信用 卡安全码是印在信用卡背面的一组3位或4位数字,其生成方法是银行将卡片账号、有效期、服务代码提取出来, 排列后再经过一系列复杂的算法算出来的。这组数字在生成之后,只有发卡银行和银行卡的持有者知道该数字是多 少。

需要注意的是,信用卡安全码相当于信用卡的身份证,我们可以凭此码进行消费交易。在境外网站购物是不需要密 码的,只要买方提供账号和安全码即可完成交易,而在国内也有商家与银行签约,可无需信用卡密码,仅凭安全码 就可完成电话划账。

业内人士建议,使用社交网络工具与陌生人聊天时,一定要有防备意识。最好能在身份验证的时候把好关,不要轻 易加入陌生人。一旦有人索要持卡人的信用卡正反面照片,这种行为可以视为诈骗行为,可直接报警 。
a worrying trend in china now is the rise of credit card fraud
it seems to occur nationwide on a daily basis
Old 24-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U are right, I do mentioned it before in previous forum, some guys even commented ...(I can't rem exact) but t simply tell me

" U can't afford don't go CP lo... spending & tips more is he's will.."

Frankly when I see the reply, really upset, as I find many guys cheong.. Until become very ignorant & arrogant....(I think its very much to do with they have alot of S$ cash, converted to RMB¥ ..find it very cheap to get GF/ MM company...
I find some of these guys are retired, a lot of CPF to spend! ..Of cause, that's only the minority..I hope those really with full of cash, be mindful when cheong..
Basically, if we all going to spend the way we like, ignore what we did, there is no 'Heavenly Ground' for guys, there is only a 'Play Ground' without maintenance, and soon the play ground will collapse, because of over-crowded, or because guys start misusing what already establish there
I feel for you – But just to console you a bit, the response you got is actually nothing compared to what I was subjected to in the old Events in CP thread when I suggested ways to minimize expenses when mongering there; and which continues to today.

Please refer to my thread:
HIDDEN DANGERS! How to detect/avoid scammer stealth agents when Cheonging overseas.
http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=494020

For background as to why this had happened to us.

Stealth Agents get huge kick-backs from Establishments and the bigger the bill is, the more these agents make. Add in the many Zeroes to Heroes – those who are nobodies on home grounds, but then act as if they are wealthy, successful individuals when out mongering, you have this response from them

These ZTH’s are so insecure that they use our suggestions for sensible mongering to re-inforce their assertions that they are “Cash-Kings” whilst we all know that anybody who needs to boast about their wealth usually are not that wealthy after all! But there you have it – ZTH’s , self-proclaimed Taikors and Taikor wannabes, all spurred on by the stealth agents – and of yeah, of course those who pander to the ego of these ZTH’s to get free drinks etc! The whole thing is just pathetic, but it has been haunting me ever since I first brought up my list on how to economize when out KTV’ing. Sigh…..!!

SEAJ
Old 24-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Off The Beaten Track

Quote:
U are right, I do mentioned it before in previous forum, some guys even commented ...(I can't rem exact) but t simply tell me

" U can't afford don't go CP lo... spending & tips more is he's will.."

Frankly when I see the reply, really upset, as I find many guys cheong.. Until become very ignorant & arrogant....(I think its very much to do with they have alot of S$ cash, converted to RMB¥ ..find it very cheap to get GF/ MM company...
I find some of these guys are retired, a lot of CPF to spend! ..Of cause, that's only the minority..I hope those really with full of cash, be mindful when cheong..
Basically, if we all going to spend the way we like, ignore what we did, there is no 'Heavenly Ground' for guys, there is only a 'Play Ground' without maintenance, and soon the play ground will collapse, because of over-crowded, or because guys start misusing what already establish there
Just for the sake of discussion, why do you think those that can afford are ignorant and arrogant? Maybe they simply can afford to do so. And what is your definition of misusing? The place belongs to you and must play by your terms? Just want to understand where you are coming from? That's all. No offense intended.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Huat ah!
Old 24-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off The Beaten Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Just for the sake of discussion, .....!
On my part, I don't care/none of my business if anybody wants to spend what he himself earned and how he spends it. In fact, I can even understand those who after scrimping and saving in their regular lives, that they'd want to just blow off steam and money for whatever reason when out mongering - it is like I said, their own business.

What I AM mad about is being ganged-up against/mass zapped/ridiculed just for suggesting that there is other ways to monger. NOT everybody wants/needs to supposedly be "Cash-Kings" when mongering - but these ZTH's with their stealth agents tries to ridicule those who just want to keep a low profile.

And yes, just for the sake of discussions whilst sharing your sentiment for the Peace and Merriment of the Season!

SEAJ
Old 24-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Just for the sake of discussion, why do you think those that can afford are ignorant and arrogant? Maybe they simply can afford to do so. And what is your definition of misusing? The place belongs to you and must play by your terms? Just want to understand where you are coming from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

What I AM mad about is being ganged-up against/mass zapped/ridiculed just for suggesting that there is other ways to monger. NOT everybody wants/needs to supposedly be "Cash-Kings" when mongering - but these ZTH's with their stealth agents tries to ridicule those who just want to keep a low profile.
Don't understand what Bro besafe's question directed to Bro wolfman has anything to do with "the stealth agent, mass zapping, ZTH etc....."
Old 24-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By the way, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.....

and RIP Bro Sino.....we will miss you!

Last edited by wallyp88; 25-12-2014 at 02:27 AM.
Old 24-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyp88 View Post
Don't understand what Bro besafe's question directed to Bro wolfman has anything to do with "the stealth agent, mass zapping, ZTH etc....."
And what has my post got anything to do with you?!

SEAJ
Old 24-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
And what has my post got anything to do with you?!

SEAJ
Hmm....Funny guy! This guy....
Old 24-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Hmm....Funny guy! This guy....
Yeah - and you're a riot yourself!
SEAJ
Old 25-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, Marry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.....

and RIP Bro Sino.....we will miss you!
Hahaha, you suddently appear ....

a very Happy Holiday Season to all samsters
Old 25-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing one and all a Merry Christmas 2014.

May CP recover sooner than later.

May all people live in peace and keep their opinion to themselves

May everybody be healthy & wealthy
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 25-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Wishing one and all a Merry Christmas 2014.

May everybody be healthy & wealthy
Cash Dash: Millions swiped off Hong Kong street after bundles fall out of van
Published December 24, 2014FoxNews.com
Facebook0 Twitter0 livefyre0 Email Print
Some drivers and pedestrians in Hong Kong gave themselves an early Christmas present when a truck carrying nearly $70 million in cash spilled bills all over the roadway.

The accident happened on Gloucester Road in the Wan Chai neighborhood on Wednesday and loose HK $500 (US $65) notes were scattered across the road, according to the South China Morning Post.

After the money drop, people were seen darting onto the street and scooping up the cash. One person was seen carrying several bundles.

Hong Kong officials believe that as much as HK$15 million (US$ 1.9 million) was snatched up during the cash grab and are urging those who participated to return the money.

"I would like to take the opportunity to appeal to every member of the public that if they picked up any money to hand over to any police officer or any police station as soon as possible,” said Police Superintendent Wan Siu-hong, according to the Morning Post. "If he or she keeps the money for his own use, he may commit an offense of theft, which is a very serious crime under ordinance."

Following the incident, British security service company G4S – responsible for transporting the cash – told the newspaper that they are liable for the loss and that initial findings of an internal investigation was that a door malfunction on the van is likely to blame.

Police said that at least HK$20 million (US$2.6 million) has been recovered.

Click here for more from the South China Morning Post.
Old 25-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish all a Merry Xmas...Happy Holidays...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Santa gf lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1