The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
tiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
virgin intercourse

for virgin, after how many intercourse will the girl enjoy sex?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
hugecocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: virgin intercourse

During the first one will enjoy already. Depends on the guy if he good enough anot.. Wanna try mi? Sure make u super enjoy...
Old 11-01-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sis ... from my experience ... the first time for a girl is often wrought with anxiety cuz she's handing her most precious thing to a guy. Forget what you read in romance novel with all the fireworks going off.

First time is almost messy with the girl getting used to having a dick in her. My exes who were virgin only started enjoying themselves from the third time onwards ... and that was one week later as they needed time to overcome the soreness ...
Old 11-01-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

ask your mum, she will give a damned accurate answer. lol 1st time is anxiety and pain. beyond that it depends on the guy and gal. no fix number
Old 11-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanytan View Post
Are you?
Depends on how horny and turn on is the lady, the guy skills count in too.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 11-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Sis ... from my experience ... the first time for a girl is often wrought with anxiety cuz she's handing her most precious thing to a guy. Forget what you read in romance novel with all the fireworks going off.

First time is almost messy with the girl getting used to having a dick in her. My exes who were virgin only started enjoying themselves from the third time onwards ... and that was one week later as they needed time to overcome the soreness ...
Very true. Like sex, same goes for 1st dating with gf.

Thank you
Old 11-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
tiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol. no need. thanks for the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugecocks View Post
During the first one will enjoy already. Depends on the guy if he good enough anot.. Wanna try mi? Sure make u super enjoy...
Old 11-01-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3772 / Power: 15
Brunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably some pain during the first few times. If your guy is also a virgin, he probably also feel the pain when he pull his foreskin ans enter inside..if he is not circumcised. Hope that helps
Old 11-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3772 / Power: 15
Brunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond reputeBrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ignore the fella..his points negativd lohz because of offensive remarks
Old 11-01-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take your time to enjoy it little sis.

It helps if you have a nice bottle of virgin olive oil to lubricate his shaft and yourself before he goes in.

The first time is always done better without anything on, and having to feel him shoot his cum deep inside you. Try to milk him till he is dry, with at least another round after an hour or in the morning.

Just drop by the local pharmacy for morning after pills like Postinor 2 which you can take the next morning.

If yo really want a great time where you get yourself cumming many times, your guy needs to know how to use good techniques alternating between deep hard strokes and shallow soft dips. When he is about to cum and you are nearing climax, just bang your brains out!
Old 11-01-2015, 11:45 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Q .. are u asking :

1. wif cap or raw?

2. as a survey comparison? or

3. its ur 1st time to prepare mentally?
Cheersss

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 11-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This varies from person to person.. u should know it when u feel great/happy after the deed is done..
Old 12-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

The first time the guy also pain. I rmbr when I first did IT at my gf house. CCB. She cowgirl me but my cock damn pain when entering. Maybe still very young. About 15 nia. Cock foreskin cannot retract back fully as and when I wish. Nbcb. I almost left in tears but had to man up.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Here's trend on virgin bride for reference: http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=501019
Old 12-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
The first time the guy also pain. I rmbr when I first did IT at my gf house. CCB. She cowgirl me but my cock damn pain when entering. Maybe still very young. About 15 nia. Cock foreskin cannot retract back fully as and when I wish. Nbcb. I almost left in tears but had to man up.
"Like they say growing up is painful"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1