The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Yes..got it. I understand. Thanks for your tips. I replied. But bro i think your account something wrong. Cannot send you mail. Did you receive
Hahaha, thanks to blackknight24 I can’t receive any mails, is a blessing
Old 30-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
3rd World DNA covered-baby elephant zookeepers.
Not say I want to defend helpers or what lah but is really to each their own. Every now and then got people come inside talk shit about them even though they no interest. Is like, I no interest in PRCs but I won't go into those threads and talk shit about them even though I had many bad experiences.

I last time also had the mentality helpers and bangala belong with each other. Then when my friend kept talking about helpers I got curious and decided to read this thread. After knowing few helpers is quite addictive. Like I say, now times are changing and I never fail to see pretty helpers when I wlak inside supermarket and my thoughts will just run wild. To me, all these stereotypes is because of the media and closed minded people. I got to know some helpers who are way better than our stinkiebus in terms of looks and attitude. Maybe they are just putting up an act to keep me but whatever man. A hole is a hole. If a pretty helper throw herself at bros who are against fucking them I see if you can practice what you preach lol

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 01-05-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Not say I want to defend helpers or what lah but is really to each their own. Every now and then got people come inside talk shit about them even though they no interest. Is like, I no interest in PRCs but I won't go into those threads and talk shit about them even though I had many bad experiences.

I last time also had the mentality helpers and bangala belong with each other. Then when my friend kept talking about helpers I got curious and decided to read this thread. After knowing few helpers is quite addictive. Like I say, now times are changing and I never fail to see pretty helpers when I wlak inside supermarket and my thoughts will just run wild. To me, all these stereotypes is because of the media and closed minded people. I got to know some helpers who are way better than our stinkiebus in terms of looks and attitude. Maybe they are just putting up an act to keep me but whatever man. A hole is a hole. If a pretty helper throw herself at bros who are against fucking them I see if you can practice what you preach lol
to each his own every one have different view and taste. some like young some like old some like pay some like free. as long as happy most important. hoot and shoot all the same
Old 01-05-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
to each his own every one have different view and taste. some like young some like old some like pay some like free. as long as happy most important. hoot and shoot all the same
The last thing I want is to be seen as a white knight dog lah. So all I will say is, if you don't try you never know. If it's not up to your taste then is really to each their own. Chionging now not just go massage or engage FLs. Now so many patterns to chiong and there's no best way so just enjoy the ride lah

Thank you and Happy Labour day to all bros and sis

Old 01-05-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The last thing I want is to be seen as a white knight dog lah. So all I will say is, if you don't try you never know. If it's not up to your taste then is really to each their own. Chionging now not just go massage or engage FLs. Now so many patterns to chiong and there's no best way so just enjoy the ride lah

Thank you and Happy Labour day to all bros and sis
Don’t hide in Singapore and fuck also, is a wonderland outside. Many to choose and cheaper.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don’t hide in Singapore and fuck also, is a wonderland outside. Many to choose and cheaper.
Yes. My go to is Bangkok but now the prices seem to increase a bit compared to last time but no choice lah. Anyway, I have friends like to engage siambu FLs here but when I see the prices I really cannot. Ok lah, some friends is really can't travel so also no choice lor

Old 01-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. My go to is Bangkok but now the prices seem to increase a bit compared to last time but no choice lah. Anyway, I have friends like to engage siambu FLs here but when I see the prices I really cannot. Ok lah, some friends is really can't travel so also no choice lor
Go Philippine, Cambodia and Vietnam, u will love there, Vietnam is expensive now and Cambodia getting more expensive enjoy there when the price still cheap.

I assume u are a clone, nobody talk English like this except me. U trying to cover sometime.

No need to hide, try to write this type of English
Old 01-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Anyone fuck this Indonesia before, open mouth $200 say help her.
Ccb think I stupid
Old 01-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go Philippine, Cambodia and Vietnam, u will love there, Vietnam is expensive now and Cambodia getting more expensive enjoy there when the price still cheap.

I assume u are a clone, nobody talk English like this except me. U trying to cover sometime.

No need to hide, try to write this type of English
Please don't accuse me thanks. I don't wish to fight with you. Yes, I'm a lurker because too many people fighting I also turned off. And with age I'm also lazy and too busy to share FRs.

Anyway, thanks for tip. Cheers.

Old 01-05-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please don't accuse me thanks. I don't wish to fight with you. Yes, I'm a lurker because too many people fighting I also turned off. And with age I'm also lazy and too busy to share FRs.

Anyway, thanks for tip. Cheers.
I’m just asking, u see perfect English now
Old 01-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Anyone fuck this Indonesia before, open mouth $200 say help her.
Ccb think I stupid
This one...

Nothing more than 80!

Only simps and carrots will pay more than 80
Old 01-05-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
This one...

Nothing more than 80!

Only simps and carrots will pay more than 80
$80 about right, and she drink too, she want to come my house I said no meet outside.

But never meet lah $200
Old 01-05-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic6 View Post
Any bro has FR on this maid?

https://ibb.co/tYR6CfX
told me $150 , met and paid her $400 , very good f
Old 01-05-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
$80 about right, and she drink too, she want to come my house I said no meet outside.

But never meet lah $200
Ya lo...

Siao bo... How much they earn per mth..

Wanna ask for 200?

If sweet young thing maybe can la...

This one at least 35 with kids alrdy!

Give 80 alrdy consider doing charity!
Old 01-05-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
told me $150 , met and paid her $400 , very good f
Please tell me u r trolling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1