The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 19-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -344 / Power: 0
highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The system is very fair. If you want to say "fuck you" via the rep system without being penalised, all you need to do is to leave your nick to show that you are not a coward.

Cursing and swearing and someone without identifying your nick isn't a very nice thing to do.
sure boss. thats the reason why i said i got myself to blame of not reading the rep sytem from head to toe. (just let u guys knw that guy deserve to be zap. period.)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -344 / Power: 0
highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive

Quote:
The system is very fair. If you want to say "fuck you" via the rep system without being penalised, all you need to do is to leave your nick to show that you are not a coward.

Cursing and swearing and someone without identifying your nick isn't a very nice thing to do.
System is very very fair.

bro out there. make sure you read from head to toe ok.

cheers
cheers.
Old 21-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Perfectum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the info.
Old 30-01-2009, 10:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm... i getting zap by one who assure me that i am a clone . Dunnoe where he got that idea from
Old 12-02-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kogi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
The system is very fair.
Sam, the system is NOT fair. You keep raising the bar and penalizing newbies for the abuses of the system caused by long time users that got high points too easily in the past. Those users can still keep upping their clone accounts today and be big dogs in the forum, arbitrarily zapping newbies with impunity. There is little incentive for newbies to post truthful FRs in FLD1/2 for fear of being zapped to moderation. Likewise there is little incentive to post responsibly anywhere else on SBF since there is little hope of ever gaining high points. The so called "seniors" are just people who have had too much free time creating clone accounts and upping themselves when they could have been out getting laid.

For a truly level playing field, EVERYONE's points and reps should be reinitialized to the same low number . Let everyone start earning points and reps under a common points reward system. Will that happen anytime soon?
Old 12-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There is a pecking order in all societies and that includes those that exist in cyberspace. It's not my fault. It's caused by the flaws that exist in human nature. There are variations from one society to the next though and sadly, singapore seems to fall on the wrong side of the scale. Sinkies tend to be rather nasty to each other for reasons best known to themselves.

I can tweak the system forever but it will never please everyone.

There are loads of newbies who have successfully established themselves within a short period of time either by sucking up to seniors, contributing quality information other than FRs.. eg vids, pix, useful links etc or simply by manipulating the system by creating lots of clone accounts and slowly working their way up in the reputation stakes.

I deal with those who I catch but I can't check every account. As is the case in the real world, some crooks get away with their crimes.

Anyway the rep system is just for FUN.. a feature that members can play around with. It simply adds an additional level of interaction in the forum. Nobody is forced to sign up to sammyboyforum.com and those who don't like the system here are most welcome to use alternative forums that don't have such the rep system installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogi View Post
Sam, the system is NOT fair. You keep raising the bar and penalizing newbies for the abuses of the system caused by long time users that got high points too easily in the past. Those users can still keep upping their clone accounts today and be big dogs in the forum, arbitrarily zapping newbies with impunity. There is little incentive for newbies to post truthful FRs in FLD1/2 for fear of being zapped to moderation. Likewise there is little incentive to post responsibly anywhere else on SBF since there is little hope of ever gaining high points. The so called "seniors" are just people who have had too much free time creating clone accounts and upping themselves when they could have been out getting laid.

For a truly level playing field, EVERYONE's points and reps should be reinitialized to the same low number . Let everyone start earning points and reps under a common points reward system. Will that happen anytime soon?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
issan Buffalo is Cool - loads of Potential

U still donno Sam is someone u cannot be trusted meh?
He created the system n he can destroy it too. We are just like fools making his forums popular thats all, he wont gives u any loyalty rewards for being a constant contributor or anything. Stay longer here n u will know his pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogi View Post

Old 15-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

sian.... me also now put in moderation. cannot pm and have to clear my inbox from 100 msg to 10 msg.

so this means now cannot get FL private contacts liao.

after reading through this thread, i probably kanna put under moderation cos i zapped someone n used the f word although i did not explicitly spelt out the "fuck" word.

so much for being a true loyal supporter of this forum. anyway, life goes on. Probably have to sign up for another nick and start all over again.
Old 15-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
after reading through this thread, i probably kanna put under moderation cos i zapped someone n used the f word although i did not explicitly spelt out the "fuck" word.
Did not explicitly use the "f" word?

This is just a sample of your atrocious comments made over the last year and you didn't have the courtesy to leave your nick along with any of them......
Quote:
00:06, 2nd Apr 2008 -4 fark u. fake FR on natsuki! - 4 points for u!!!!
Quote:
14:39, 4th Sep 2008 -4 fake FR. fark u la. -5points
Quote:
21:34, 22nd Sep 2008 -4 ccb... natsuki clones. -5points for u!
Quote:
17:16, 24th Nov 2008 -4 fark u la - nat -5points for u
Quote:
18:43, 25th Nov 2008 -4 natsukia, hope ur parents die of cancer. -5 points
Quote:
18:17, 26th Dec 2008 -4 fark u understand? anti Natcheebye -5pts
Quote:
03:55, 21st Jan 2009 -4 fark u la. rubbish story. -5pts
Quote:
06:35, 12th Feb 2009 -4 fark u natsuki
You have left some really obnoxious comments! Imagine wishing cancer upon some innocent parents????!!!! What a truly awful thing to say.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

I coward ma. got rule say must leave nick after zapping someone meh? so far i've been zapped so many times but none left their nick.

The crude comments were left for the clones of nat. First time kanna duped and threatened. So only way was to zap those clones to make myself feel abit better.

Anyway BOSS, you are the God here. I respect your manipulation. There is no way i am going to quit your forum cos it is like a daily "bible" to me. But thanks for clarifying here.

Lesson learnt.
Old 16-02-2009, 04:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

You don't have to leave your nick after zapping. However, zapping plus leaving profanities without leaving your nick will result in moderation.

Refer to rule 9 of http://sbfjust.rocks/newbie-...ct-2005-a.html. The rule has been there for THE LAST 4 YEARS and applies to everyone.

Cheers and have a great week ahead.

Quote:
I coward ma. got rule say must leave nick after zapping someone meh? so far i've been zapped so many times but none left their nick.

The crude comments were left for the clones of nat. First time kanna duped and threatened. So only way was to zap those clones to make myself feel abit better.

Anyway BOSS, you are the God here. I respect your manipulation. There is no way i am going to quit your forum cos it is like a daily "bible" to me. But thanks for clarifying here.

Lesson learnt.

Old 16-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Lesson learnt.
So now we know who's behind all this.. Haiz.. One doesn't like me, doesnt mean others dont like me... The same for other who like me, also doesnt mean the rest also like me... So it's okie, i dun mind. But.. Just why? Why u need to start doing all this things? Haiz...

Hmmm... But i'm proud to say all my FRs are real ones... Check it out man!
And for the clone issues, you mean i got clones? Hmmm... Do u have clones too? Those that goes around defaming people? Hmmm...

I don't give foc, i don't need fake frs, and i'm natsuki...

Well, do u want me to spell out to the whole world how u bullied me?

Hmmm.... That was a 8pm slot at Hotel Bencoolen 81. A year back or so...

You booked me, then i went for the deal. So upon reaching the room, u dint rejected me and carried on with the booking/session. After the session, u paid me 50 bucks! If u refer to my thread during that time, it was 100/hr. So u bullied me! and i was so headache, then i ring my girl friend up to ask her what should i do. You thought i was calling my triad friends, and for goodness sake, we are good citizens of Singapore, so how can i know any traid members??

Being panic, you threw 30 bucks more on the bed and fleed. So total, i got 80 sgd.

Yes, i could have complaint, but what else you want me to do to disgrace both parties. I hate flamings.

In the first place, u could have rejected me. But remember the rejection fee of 20 bucks.

Secondly, the whole session was not enjoyable for both parties yet u carried on.

Thirdly, You actually thought i called triad members? You watched too much Hk series i suppose.

Most importantly, You are being unfair to my customers / friends and me.

The zappings of innocent parties and insultings you have done are totally a reflection of your mentality, do seek help. Stop making excuses for yourself okie?

Institute of Mental Health

Address : Buangkok Green Medical Park, 10 Buangkok View, Singapore 539747
Tel : 6389 2000
Fax : 6385 1050

I know i must have been a nightmare to you, all i can say is, i'm so sorry for the hurt done. Hope you will feel better, get well soon.
Old 16-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Secrets Exposed

Quote:
Hey dude, you dun fxxking understand what boss said yesterday ah??

Rule 9 lah, rule 9!! You cannot understand ENGRISH izzit??

Boss is not asking you to leave yr nick when u zapped, but plse leave behind your damn nick
when you zapped ppl with profanities and vulgarities, understand!!

Ppl zapped you without nick becos they did not use vulgarities, understand!!

Actually bro repsolman warned you before. See your post below.
But you act so ya ya and want to UP people somemore. Never read his post, right?

http://sbfjust.rocks/welcome...ml#post3433280

You think you big fart ah? Act like you are a holy saviour?? My balls, lah.
Old 16-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Reputation system update

in situations like this. There are always two sides to the story.

anyway to those whom i have zapped in nat's thread, i apologise for my crude remarks.
Old 16-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Reputation system update

Quote:

You use the words, "GOD" and "bible"?? So you must be a christian lah.
You use vulgarities and curse people's parents to die of cancer and you still
dare to use those words ah??
How your GOD will think abt you if HE knows tat??
Please dun associate yrself with GOD or bible lah. You are not fit.
You hide behind the Rep system and zapped innocent parties with vulgarities
and continue to do tat with pleasure if you are not exposed.

You kio kway and dun pay up and somemore say she duped and threaten you.
Like what sis Natsuki said, you can reject if you dun wan wat?
You choose to bonk her then pay half price and wan to fxxk off like tat.
People just trying to earn a living lah. Why you so mean. Wat is $50 to you??
You go restuarant eat liao then say not nice, dun wan to pay? Can or not?

You are just an immature young punk who thinks tat you are so great.
You vent your anger on innocent parties and spout vulgarities.
What has these innocent parties done wrong to you and you have to curse
them to die of cancer??

All christians know tat they should NEVER curse people.
You dun even know the simplest rule of being a good person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1