The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 25-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Euro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEuro2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpediem196 View Post
interesting thread. reminiscing can be fun.

my friends and i were in macau gambling, but somewhere along the night, we split up and I couldnt find them anymore. near 430am i had lost all my money but kept cash for ferry ride back to HK. didn't bring cards.

there was this table with this angmoh playing blackjack by himself and his gf(?) was sitting beside him watching.

this girl was hot! face like a young jodie foster. slip on little black dress with plunging neckline and obviously bra-less and dress being very short.

the guy couldn't really understand the cantonese and i sat down n interpreted a bit. with the girl in between us. chatted and got to know that this is his cousin, not gf. and they are sharing a room, hence why she is still there, even tho she is very tipsy already.

i used different parts of my hand (top of palm, forearm, tip of fingers) to grace against her nipple multiple times to no protests. although then the guy said "hey man, stop it already. i saw you doing that many times"

but it wasn't in a fierce stop it way.

the girl kept wanting to go back n sleep but he wanted to keep on playing at around 530am, and she didn't know how to get back so i offered to bring her back to their room.

in the room, i stripped her and kissed her and played with her body.. she was semi-conscious so was alternating between "stop" and "fuck me"...

worried that her cousin might be back soon, i didn't prolong the foreplay and was barely into momentum when the doorbell rang!

turns out that it's room service asking some questions about breakfast.

i had turned semi by now but still tried to continue.

then the doorbell rang again, and it was some dude asking where her cousin was.

i thought a second warning was probably a last warning, and left.

she is still my only american conquest.
Nice experience bro
Old 25-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

there are some let's hope i can recall them correctly:
1. the one who did my make up during a stage performance. Didn't know she is married and has two daughters, banged her after few times clubbing and heavy petting and kissing in Thumper ^_^
2. went to thumper on thursday night, got to know a girl in the dance floor. Ended up meeting her the next day in forbidden city in clarke quay, kissing and groping each other like mad. Moved to a salsa club, union bar, in tanjong pagar and fucked her in the toilet overthere
3. during my study in Europe got to singaporean girl who studies in different campus. She confessed that she is a lesbian so I didn't bother to woo her and ended up becoming buddies. Once I went to her campus and chatted with her till late and she let me sleep in her couch. But she ended up wanting to talk to me all the time and finally she mustered enough courage to ask me to sleep with her and I warned her that things will happen and she said it's ok. Ended up banging the shit out of her and she told me she really missed a real warm and hard penis
4. got to know a older lady through a mutual friend so ended texting her if she is clarke quay (i was at that time). I asked to come to me as we had free drinks...as she stays near my place she asked me if we can share a cab back, I said sure. In the cab she was already a bit tipsy and kept asking me why did I like older lady like her? I just kep quiet and wtf...i did not exactly feel that way but somewhat turned on. As the taxi stopped at her place i told the taxi to go and sent her up to her unit.
She told me to come in and told me that she will give me a tour of the house. She ended up cock worshipped my dick and boy she was real good in bed. Before I left at noon, she asked for a quickie...so I did her real rough heheheh
Old 25-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
toohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by licker69 View Post
1. the one who did my make up during a stage performance. Didn't know she is married and has two daughters, banged her after few times clubbing and heavy petting and kissing in Thumper ^_^
2. went to thumper on thursday night, got to know a girl in the dance floor. Ended up meeting her the next day in forbidden city in clarke quay, kissing and groping each other like mad. Moved to a salsa club, union bar, in tanjong pagar and fucked her in the toilet overthere
3. during my study in Europe got to singaporean girl who studies in different campus. She confessed that she is a lesbian so I didn't bother to woo her and ended up becoming buddies. Once I went to her campus and chatted with her till late and she let me sleep in her couch. But she ended up wanting to talk to me all the time and finally she mustered enough courage to ask me to sleep with her and I warned her that things will happen and she said it's ok. Ended up banging the shit out of her and she told me she really missed a real warm and hard penis
4. got to know a older lady through a mutual friend so ended texting her if she is clarke quay (i was at that time). I asked to come to me as we had free drinks...as she stays near my place she asked me if we can share a cab back, I said sure. In the cab she was already a bit tipsy and kept asking me why did I like older lady like her? I just kep quiet and wtf...i did not exactly feel that way but somewhat turned on. As the taxi stopped at her place i told the taxi to go and sent her up to her unit.
She told me to come in and told me that she will give me a tour of the house. She ended up cock worshipped my dick and boy she was real good in bed. Before I left at noon, she asked for a quickie...so I did her real rough heheheh
Quite a few encounters!!
Old 25-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
One of my fantasies is to have bbbj from dxo/regular lady.

Watch it here deepthroat quite impressive, and the uniform helps in the kinkiness

Then at the end of it, the cumshot was the type she suck the tip. If anyone of u has gotten any one of our regular girls to do this to u... U win.
One of my best mates (he veri handsome) tried with his female colleague after drinking at the officers' mess, they went back to their cubicle, he unbuttoned her uniform and when he saw her lacy bra, he buay tahan already. But when she kneeled down & started sucking on his cock, he suddenly got nervous about getting caught. He told me he wore back his pants, led her out of the office and into his car. She don't know was drunk or horny, did not unbutton back her uniform and he wasn't sure if the person at the guard post saw her. The moment they left camp, she went back to sucking his cock while he drove. He said he very scared meet red light & quickly drove into a business park, parked at one of the basement carparks b4 he CIM. He cheekily told me she did it better than his gf and her boobs were much bigger. But she did not allow him to boobf**k her boobies but sucked him off again. I suspect they continued this suck-buddy r/s until she got married or maybe even after. Damn a$$hole was even invited to her wedding!
Old 25-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluid View Post
Why no one wants to know the national eternal secret?
Bro was the NS one the secret you are talking about?
Of course not! Everyone has a secret or 2 to bring to their graves.
Old 25-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Of course not! Everyone has a secret or 2 to bring to their graves.
It's either incest, underage or someone prominent, famous who'll have u taken out if u say or all three combined.
Old 25-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
CoolTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 26-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

allo St Arucard and SensualShirley,

now hor no more virgin le, want to act virgin and decent dont come into SBF. btw hor, i from leongsam.com until now sbf i seen alot of men and women games. it is so common especially in office. extra martial affairs. want find virgin decent woman go kampong in 3rd world country but make sure dont bring her to SG. if you ever bring her here then good luck to you if your wife is chiobu sure kena fish awa.

now hor man can steal eat.. woman also can steal eat. one of the best one i saw was my best friend an air steward from our SG best national airline his wife also a chiobu air stewardess same airline. so gum so heng both fly same flight to Dubai. husband go left and wife picked up by a super atas limo on the right after bay ke landed. so the rules says husband and wife can do this on same flight not to say about other industry.

i am not a saint. i am a lao cheongster here in sbf and also a leech. only read seldom post. i also have a fb someone's wife. we bonk every night and morning whenever we have chance. as long as both happy remember YOLO now is 21 century. that is why we have SBF forum here.

cheers
Old 26-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
CoolTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
allo St Arucard and SensualShirley,

now hor no more virgin le, want to act virgin and decent dont come into SBF. btw hor, i from leongsam.com until now sbf i seen alot of men and women games. it is so common especially in office. extra martial affairs. want find virgin decent woman go kampong in 3rd world country but make sure dont bring her to SG. if you ever bring her here then good luck to you if your wife is chiobu sure kena fish awa.

now hor man can steal eat.. woman also can steal eat. one of the best one i saw was my best friend an air steward from our SG best national airline his wife also a chiobu air stewardess same airline. so gum so heng both fly same flight to Dubai. husband go left and wife picked up by a super atas limo on the right after bay ke landed. so the rules says husband and wife can do this on same flight not to say about other industry.

i am not a saint. i am a lao cheongster here in sbf and also a leech. only read seldom post. i also have a fb someone's wife. we bonk every night and morning whenever we have chance. as long as both happy remember YOLO now is 21 century. that is why we have SBF forum here.

cheers
Fully agree with you!!
Old 26-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So its true la that air stewardess really sleep around? I cant seem to confirm my doubts all so far hearsay lor. Kns my gf wana join cabin crew also.
Old 26-09-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhenghuaboys View Post
So its true la that air stewardess really sleep around? I cant seem to confirm my doubts all so far hearsay lor. Kns my gf wana join cabin crew also.
high chance during long flight...heard many conquest from my fren who is cabin crew
Old 26-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got rough until like this --> vid below?

I used to bang my milf fb like this type of banging style, but can't last as long as he did in this vid.
Old 27-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Quote:

belum rasa belum tau. sudah rasa pasti tau. hahahaha meaning having going through the taste you dont know how it feel. after you taste it you will know how it taste.
Old 27-09-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
high chance during long flight...heard many conquest from my fren who is cabin crew
short journey boh kangtao one. long trip i ever heard from my friend the air steward. he bang one colleague while everyone is oink oink ing. hahaha like that also can. banging in high air
Old 27-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Some, not all. If ur gf loves u I don't think she will sleep around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1