The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Don’t listen to those lazy fuck like Belle.. lol! Treat all of you like carrot head once her client based is massive. Those who dare to let you try your tool are those powerhouse 1

(1) I tried 1 that can juagen till your kidney is aching. Actually that 15 mins of torturing, really fired at her with huge cumshot. Sometimes damn naughty play pussy
(2) this one is Thai at boat quay. Graduated from the Thai academy (Shao Lin temple of juagen). Also let u try the tool…
(3) An old timer in Toa Payoh then novena. Also got D cup tits
(4) An old timer in rochor. Thai trained also. Fucking kidney aching like shit when she is working on you. She said need to cum to finish the procedure
(5) Freaking horny milf with D cups. Juagen so so just her hdly with nuru gel will make you shout with huge orgasm

My version of juagen should have this kind of teasing teasing juagen
bro, can share contact? TIA!
Old 11-12-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ruben89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Sent bro..she is a gem, trust me.
Cheers
Hi bro, kindly share contact.
Old 12-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Hello. Never tried JG before. Any good recommendation. Okay to pain's if it helps. TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoul135 View Post
Hi bro can share, thx in advance gam xia..

Sent bros as u guys asked for it

I don’t earn a single cent but for me, I did benefit from the ML who I sent u guys who to me, it’s a convenient one stop hub for her juagen, cupping, strong back cracking and neck cracking massage. Plus she also offer ear digging if u do not like cupping. I used to frequent atas spa for hot stone therapy and she does it as well. I also do not like old hags touching my tool as old hags feels like my mum. This ML is late 20s to early 30s looking, sharp features, not drop dead gorgeous but won’t reject kind. She takes pride in her work so don’t ask her for FJ or BJ. For those who likes to do casual chat, she’s very good at it.

Again, one man meat is another poison, so do not flame me if u feel can’t make it but so far, all good reviews

Cheers
Old 13-12-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Hello. Never tried JG before. Any good recommendation. Okay to pain's if it helps. TIA
Usually will have a little pain
Old 15-12-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben89 View Post
Hi bro, kindly share contact.
Sent bro, missed out.
Paiseh.
Hope this helps!
Old 15-12-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icealex33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sent bros as u guys asked for it

I don’t earn a single cent but for me, I did benefit from the ML who I sent u guys who to me, it’s a convenient one stop hub for her juagen, cupping, strong back cracking and neck cracking massage. Plus she also offer ear digging if u do not like cupping. I used to frequent atas spa for hot stone therapy and she does it as well. I also do not like old hags touching my tool as old hags feels like my mum. This ML is late 20s to early 30s looking, sharp features, not drop dead gorgeous but won’t reject kind. She takes pride in her work so don’t ask her for FJ or BJ. For those who likes to do casual chat, she’s very good at it.

Again, one man meat is another poison, so do not flame me if u feel can’t make it but so far, all good reviews

Cheers
Hello, been wanting to try for a while. Appreciate if you can share contact. TIA
Old 15-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Hi bro can share contact please? Willing to exchange some of my contacts too
Old 15-12-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Had a fair share of JG over the years. I feel that JG is effective (The real authentic one). Personally JG is a mixture of pain and pleasure. Usually after 1JG session the "effect" can last abt 1 week to 10 days.

What is a real authentic JG to me must consist of the following

- able to make u hard and soft as and when during JG
- ur sexual performance will improve somehow after the JG
- ur recover period is shorter
- many said that real JG cannot cum after the session (I cummed after ever session)
- some JG will finger ur axxhole which i dislike (Light teasing is great but not in out fingering)

Its not easy to find a real authentic JG now.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Qwewhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just to let everyone know, if you want a decent slim petite looking girl in early 30s but look late 20s, not SYT, not too old, not drop dead gorgeous, but good positive attitude, never ask for more tips, good cracking massage with decent juagen with hot stone therapy thrown in, and prostrate massage, she is the one. She also throw in cupping, guasha and ear digging, just choose one. Very value for money for this hardworking gem who do not cut short timing. Always smiling for sure.

If any bros still want a BJ or FJ, and ask to strip naked, please skip. It’s not the correct place.

Happy weekend ahead.
Hi bro, can share contact ? Thank you !
Old 16-12-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just to let everyone know, if you want a decent slim petite looking girl in early 30s but look late 20s, not SYT, not too old, not drop dead gorgeous, but good positive attitude, never ask for more tips, good cracking massage with decent juagen with hot stone therapy thrown in, and prostrate massage, she is the one. She also throw in cupping, guasha and ear digging, just choose one. Very value for money for this hardworking gem who do not cut short timing. Always smiling for sure.

If any bros still want a BJ or FJ, and ask to strip naked, please skip. It’s not the correct place.

Happy weekend ahead.
Hi bro, can share contact ? Thank you !
Old 16-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
Hi bro, can share contact ? Same problem as you. Thanks !
Old 16-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Someone send me a JG contact which is a hybrid mixture of Thai and TCM juagen along with a lot of teasing. The teasing is to stimulate blood flow. However she also spends a lot of time unclogging the veins and increasing the hardness of the dick. When I first pee after seeing her, my urine is dean smelly and murky.

After a few sessions, I find that when I pee, I shoot very far, and I become quite horny and hard easily, so I think it’s good. Each time I cum, my cum is a lot now. My partner even said it’s like milk, hahaha.

The downside is that her spa works in such a way that the massage has to always come first before the JG. Cannot go straight to JG. The spa mandates this.

Another downside is while she is quite pretty, she do not have boobs and don’t really allow auto roam.

But it’s an almost complete package as her massage is strong and she offers cupping too.

I am open to share as she’s a hardworking lady and every brother can benefit
Hi bro, can share contact ? Thanks
Old 17-12-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Had a fair share of JG over the years. I feel that JG is effective (The real authentic one). Personally JG is a mixture of pain and pleasure. Usually after 1JG session the "effect" can last abt 1 week to 10 days.

What is a real authentic JG to me must consist of the following

- able to make u hard and soft as and when during JG
- ur sexual performance will improve somehow after the JG
- ur recover period is shorter
- many said that real JG cannot cum after the session (I cummed after ever session)
- some JG will finger ur axxhole which i dislike (Light teasing is great but not in out fingering)

Its not easy to find a real authentic JG now.
Nice one. Upped +11
Old 17-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icealex33 View Post
Hello, been wanting to try for a while. Appreciate if you can share contact. TIA

Sent bro.. hope this helps
Old 17-12-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8774 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sent bro.. hope this helps
Hi, may I have her contact too? TIA

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread