The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 17-01-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
petertanspam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

I’m completely new to this.. are there any locals which are really newbie friendly? Thanks!
Old 18-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jovelle from Essential365: https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...2#post22993932 recently and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.
She has a terrific slim body and her perfect flat belly is sexy as hell. Not surprising since she rushed off to the gym after our session. She has small boobs but somewhat big nipples which are great to suck on. She loves being sucked as well. Her ass is average, but her skin is really white and smooth. And she looks pretty especially when compared to more expensive options that I've tried in dome L.
Her bbbj skills are awesome and I had a mind-blowing session with her where she spat on my cock and sucked the life out of me. She asked me to straddle her face and I face fucked her like that which almost made me cum.
Went all the way with her in a few different positions, and her most desirable quality apart from her toned body is her willingness to please. And did I say she becomes soaking wet easily? When I asked her about that she said it's cos she likes my cock. Truth or lie it was so arousing to hear that...
Highly recommend her although I would've loved to keep her to myself Enjoy!
Old 19-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Yup. What’s new and good in the forum?
Old 19-01-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertanspam View Post
I’m completely new to this.. are there any locals which are really newbie friendly? Thanks!
Mature1234
Old 22-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
samtan24517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one still have Renee ctc?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blain88 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Dior (https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=836278)

(Disclaimer: yes I'm getting a small rebate for writing FR. Not enough for me to be biased. I've benefitted from all the honest FR here and want to contribute too.)

Great gal, all around fantastic experience.

Face: Pretty, nice lips for kissing and sucking. Guess she does look a bit like Liu Yifei. Personally not a fetish of mine

Body: well maintained. Not skinny, definitely not fat, just nice. Curves in all the right places, with nice big bosom and a great butt though there were a few pimples. Good complexion otherwise.

Service level: friendly, hardworking professional. Seduced me with sensual LFK that progressed to DFK as we stripped for shower. SOP shower but turned it on even more once we got to the bed. Great conversationalist too, she was good at breaking the ice and making me feel welcome. Appreciate these touches. We've all had super commercial rude girls in this biz, and it's refreshing to have a true professional.

BJ: Awesome. She is skilled in this area. Great tongue action, paid attention to the balls (no black face when navigating down there too) and can take it in deep.

FJ: Nice and tight. And of course clean with no smell. She was super enthusiastic and couldn't wait to fuck (not that she refused my request to keep sucking). Accommodating for all positions.

AJ: Damn shiok! This was the highlight for me. One of the tightest ever, and I've had several. She can take a pounding from any position you want, and she even begs for it.

There was a bit of delay in meeting up, but she was professional in informing me a couple hours before. May want to keep your schedule flexible when arranging a meet-up.

In short: well worth the cash. Look forward to seeing her again!
Old 22-01-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertanspam View Post
U shld try elecher in her cheongsam. If u prefer the younger ones, maybe tiara, Tiffany or Jessica would be good.
Old 23-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Joy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with elecher and i have to say it was easily one of the very best sessions i ever had. The sexual chemistry is just so on point. Looks wise i wouldnt say she is an absolute stunner (to each their own but a very solid 8/10 for me as i really love the girl next door vibe) but for sure you would never reject especially after seeing her curves she got me there. Elecher works out ALOT which attributed to her amazing body and stamina. I have a habit of pleasing the lady first to loosen up the vaginal muscle so that both parties can have a great session and wow elecher loves it when u eat her out. Got her so horny and managed to make her squirt (not jav style open tap squirt but the floor is visibly wet and you can feel all the lovely juice flowing down). Took her up for the 120 minute package that came with an additional 30 minutes massage/yoga and this is the very first time i ever had whereby we went at it for the whole time with only some time lapse in between cuddling and talking and a shoulder massage. Easily up there on the number 1 spot of my rtf list and considering that i dont always frequent dome L that says alot.

The way she deep throats the way she reverse cowgirl and scream out in pleasure oh boy makes me hard just thinking about it.

If you have the money to fork out then i would say to give her a try there is a reason that she have so many good reviews. Side note take my experience with a pinch of salt because not everybody will have the same experience.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
wudingfok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any fr on princess lara?
Old 25-01-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Starquill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missing jezel for a long time… will she come back?
Old 27-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AD145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried @Quennie

looks wise your cute GND 7-8/10 in the GND section, totally go for it if you're into big breast girls with petite body shape. DFK all the way no chill. Keeps sucking and sloppy as well. pretty good 8/10 if you ask me for bbbj. Easy to break the ice as well before going into FJ. Got her to play with her own nipples while we went at it, pretty hot to be honest. overall probably 8/10 as she is quite green in this industry.

Last edited by AD145; 20-02-2024 at 02:29 PM.
Old 28-01-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any fr for gingerbell888?
Old 28-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Istech4991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met a few from here but none that has so far made me RTF. Anyone keen to know more can pm me.

Looking to meet Tanya or Peachy soon.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Few potentials gals...thanks for sharing!!

Any squirters FL here?
Old 29-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Hello may I ask if Elcher is local SG nationality? Her reviews are very good. So thinking of engaging her. Thanks

Here's elecher's old ad. I thought it's well known that elecher is a Malaysian and her cup was b. Dk whether her abs are sculpted. My friend teaches yoga before elecher but her ab lines are less visible now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1