The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3156 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

anyone can advise how to embed picture?

Need to embed for this story or u guys have to click on the external links

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soleisrough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
anyone can advise how to embed picture?

Need to embed for this story or u guys have to click on the external links
I also have no idea bro. Anyway keep up the good work.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
liverpool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Days in a Uni

Go to https://postimages.org/

Upload photo

Use the generated code for "Hotlink for forums:"

Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool83 View Post
Go to https://postimages.org/

Upload photo

Use the generated code for "Hotlink for forums:"

bro it works!

many thanks!

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
liverpool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
bro it works!

many thanks!
No worries bro, enjoyed your stories!
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Samster

Ep 3

Priscilla and I had been together since 2017.

Our love were much stronger but our sex life had degraded after our marriage when she moved in to live with my mum.

My mum did not say anything but Priscilla felt that it would be disrepectful to my mum if we were having passionate sex in the house. So each time we do the do, we will just kiss, take off clothes, fondle each other for a minute or so before insertion. Priscilla made sure that everything was done in silence.

Without any excitement, sometimes I could not even get it up while she did not have an orgasm any more.

Very soon, we lost all interest in having sex and we only do it once a month out of obligation to each other.

I thought it was common for marriage couples and did not speak about it.

Thankfully, my lovely wife did.

28 Jul
Friday

We were meeting Priscilla's JC friends for drinks at a club in the evening.

As such, my wife decided to wear a black spaghetti bodycon mini dress that she bought last weekend, to the office today.

My wife's boobs were not small but she did not like to show off her cleavage and so the dress did not have a low collar. On the flip side, she had no qualms showing off her sexy legs and so the dress was rather short. It did not even cover halfway down her thighs.

In order not to look too casual while in the office, she wore a jacket over her dress but there was nothing she did about its length.

9am

I dropped her off at the office and went off for my meetings.

4pm

When I returned to the office, there were no one on the first floor.

It was not surprisingly as I knew that the staffs had went out for their daily tea breaks session.

I went upstairs and at the top of the stairs, when I turned my head to look at my wife, I had a shock.

She was sitting by her desk.

Both her legs were facing me under the desk and she had left a gap of 5 cm between them.

Through that gap, I could not see the black pair of thongs she was wearing this morning and all that greeted my eyes were the clean shaven lips of her pussy.

I had seen it so many times that even if I closed my eyes, I knew where her mole was but at this moment, staring at my wife's naked pussy in our office, my cock instantly became hard.

Greg and Jacky were not in the office while it was Mr Wang off day. I hurried over to her.

Me: baby!.... where's your panties?...

Priscilla: it's in here....

She reached down to her bag that was under her table, opened it and showed her lacy thongs to me.

Me: why did you removed it?

Priscilla: I'm trying to attract your attention and spice up our sex life again.... apparently it works....

She tapped on the tent that I had build on my pants and giggled.

Me: but.... I thought you were afraid someone in the office might see?....

Priscilla: hmmm... like you said, most of them are grandfathers and I'm like a little girl to them.... I realized that no one is interested in me..... and I just want to tease you.... but baby, if you want me to wear it back, I'll do it....

I pulled Greg's chair over and sat next to her.

Me: what time did you remove it?....

Priscilla: about 3pm.... after Greg and Jacky left....

Me: Did you see that I was coming up the stairs?

Priscilla: no....

Me: then how did you know that it was me who is coming up the stairs?....

She stuck out her tongue.

Priscilla: actually I don't.... but after working here for 4 months, those downstairs never come up because of their mobility issues..... and they had gone out for their tea break....
Priscilla: as you know, on a Friday, Greg and Jacky would disappear after 3pm and it's our boss off day.... so the only person would be you....

Me: since there's no one downstairs.... It could have been a delivery person....

Priscilla: oh well... if that's the case, then he would have a lucky day...

My wife had never been so daring before. Everything suddenly began to feel fresh again and I had never felt this excited for a few years now.

I pulled her chair towards me and kissed her on the lips.

She responded enthusiastically and our tongues began to fight.

She was not wearing her jacket currently and I pushed both the straps of her dress off her shoulder.

I pulled down the garment until her black strapless half cup bra was exposed.

She did not stopped me and continued kissing me. At the same time, her hand went down to my pants and began to stroke my cock.

I unclasped her bra from the back easily. It fell off her body and she quickly caught it before keeping it into her bag as well.

My wife tits sat between B and C cups depending on the brand of the bra and were a handful for me.

Her milk chocolate colored nipples were the size of a silicon tip of a earpiece and they used to be very sensitive until the recent years when she grew accustomed to my touches.

I broke off from our kiss and moved down to lick her nipples.

Priscilla: ah....

Instantly she let off a very soft moan which I had not heard for a long time. It brought back memories and turned me on even more.

Without hesitation, I pushed her short skirt further up her thighs and touched her pussy.

Even though we always had some brief foreplay before we had sex, the last time I felt her getting wet was before we got married. Since then we had been using those commercial gels.

Currently, there was not much of a foreplay between us but she was already very wet.

Me: baby, are you feeling horny...

She licked her lips and nodded.

Me: me too and I want to fuck you now....

She shook her head.

Priscilla: no... baby, we can't..... not here.....

Me: but there's no one around and I'm so hard and need to release.....

Priscilla: I can help you with that.... come.....

She pulled up the straps of her dress without wearing back her bra and adjusted her skirt before standing up.

Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Samster

Ep 4

Our desks on the 2nd floor were formed up in a straight line, adjacent to each other and facing the stairs. The first desk from the stairs belonged to Priscilla and since she was directly facing it, anyone at the top of the stairs could easily look up her skirt that was under the table.

Greg's desk was next to hers, followed by Jacky and then mine.

Right in front of our desks was the small walkway and after that was a concrete wall that could blocked off the remaining view from the stairs. This wall was more like a railing around the height of my waist that extended out into the floor area of the 2nd floor right in front of my desk.

On the other side of this concrete railing was a short 2 meter corridor that led up to the half flight of stairs to Mr Wang's room. At the top of this half flight of stairs and directly outside Mr Wang's room, there was a small landing area. On the other side of this landing area, there was another flight of stairs leading to the roof.

Priscilla led me behind the concrete railings and into the corridor towards Mr Wang's room.

Priscilla: keep a look out and let me know if you hear anyone coming....

When she knelt down, anyone from the main area of the 2nd floor would not see her immediately as she was hidden by the concete railing unless they came closer and peeped over the railing. This extra seconds would give her enough time to adjust herself if I heard someone coming up the stairs.

She unzip my pants, took my cock out and began sucking it.

Normally at home, before we had sex, she would have already removed her makeup.

As I watched her sucking my cock now with her make up, I realized once again how pretty my wife actually was.

She skillfully wrapped her tongue around the tip of my cock as she bobbed her head up and down my dick.

She applied the suction that I had wanted and began to massage my balls.

Physically everything was the same yet felt completely different.

I was lusting badly for her and this was not what I needed now.

I reached down and helped her up.

Priscilla: you can't cum?....

Me: no....

I turned her around and placed her hands on the steps leading to the boss's room.

When I lifted the back of her skirt, she knew what I wanted.

Priscilla: baby... no!....

She whispered.

Me: sshhh....

I moved behind her and stroked the tip of my cock along the slit of her juicy pussy.

She shuddered and turned to look at me seductively before whispering softly.

Priscilla: ok... you win..... fuck me.... baby....

I grinned at her changed in tune and pushed my cock into her.

Priscilla: aahhhhh.....

She did not scream out loudly and her moan was just audible enough for me to hear but she quickly covered her mouth to suppress it.

Unlike when I fucked her at home and she did not showed any signs that she was enjoying it, I could see that she was embracing the pleasure I was giving her at this moment and it was too much for me.

I began to fuck her furiously, something that I had not done in the recent past year.

At the same time, I made sure that I was not slamming into her body and making loud noises.

Perhaps it was so long since her pussy had last felt such vigor, it did not take more than 5 minutes when I felt the strangely familiar contractions of her pussy from yesteryear.

I knew she was about to have her orgasm again after such a long time.

Suddenly, I heard voices.

Chin (hokkien): eh, where is she?....

Heng (h): hmm... there's no one in the office.... I'm sure she won't leave without locking up....maybe she's in the toilet?....

We had not hear them coming up the stairs but were more shocked that they had came up.

As Priscilla mentioned earlier, they had never come up to the 2nd level in the past 4 months she worked here. In fact, over the years when I was with the company, they only came up on one other occassion.

I quickly withdrew my cock from her pussy and kept my cock back into my shorts.

My wife quickly stood up and adjusted her dress.

They were coming closer and a few more steps and if they looked into this corridor, they would see us.

I was about to walk out from our location because even though our clothes looked a little disheveled, these old men should not say anything as afterall, Priscilla and I were husband and wife.

Heng (H): she's still here lah.... see, her bag....

Chin (H): wah... nice... and thanks for telling me that she's not wearing anything below and I got to see her pussy...

My wife understood Hokkien because of her grandfather.

She covered her mouth in shock when she heard that comment. It also stopped me in my tracks.

Heng (H): we're friends mah....

Chin (H): hmm... do you think Sam knows that she's not wearing her panties in the office?....

Heng (H): of course not lah... who will let his wife walk around the office without panties... moreover he had seen me peeping up her skirt a few times already... he won't be so stupid....

Priscilla shot a look at me and I stuck out my tongue guiltily.

Heng (H): ... I'm sure she is doing it on her own but don't ask them about it.... especially Sam.... he's a nice boy... we shouldn't make him lose face....

I was about to walk out to clarify the matter when she held my arm and shook her head.

She mouthed a silent "no" to me.

Chin (H): ok.... I won't.... eh... what's taking her so long?....

One of them placed a hand on the concrete railing and we knew that the person was going to look in this corridor very soon.

Immediately Priscilla waved me away.

She wanted me to hide because of what they just said and I understood that she was trying to protect me from losing my status amongst these older folks.

However, I could not leave her here alone.

I mouthed a silent "come" and pointed to the hidden stairwell behind me but she shook her head firmly before mouthing a silent "go".

I knew she was adamant and without debating any further, I quickly hid myself at the upper staircase that was leading to the 3rd floor.

It was just in time as Heng stuck his head into this corridor.

At the same time, Priscilla spoke.

Priscilla: er.... Hi Uncle Heng, why are you up here?.... if you have needed anything, just call me and I can go down....

I could not see him but he sounded surprise to hear her voice.

Heng: er... why are you here?....

I went further up the stairs quietly so that I was above their eye level and cautiously peeped out.

I saw that Chin had also stuck his head to look into the corridor.

Priscilla: no lah.... I...

Heng had walked into the corridor and switched on the overhead spotlights. He opened his eyes wide and interrupted her instantly.

Heng: hey!.... you not wearing a bra!...

I had been worried about being caught. In my panicked state, I had forgotten to remind her that she was not wearing a bra.

Her dress was black but it was body hugging and the material was stretched across her tits. Under the spotlights, the porcelain colour of her breasts would provide a light backdrop behind the black fabric and her milk-chocolate coloured areolas and nipples would show up prominently due to their contrasting shades.

Chin: you are right!....

They had clearly said that they could see her tits but Priscilla did not even bother to cover her modesty.

I was a little surprised because I knew that she was not an exhibitionist.

Chin walked into the entrance of the corridor and was now blocking the exit entirely.

Heng took a step towards her but she did not back away as that would get them closer to my hiding place.

Heng took another 3 steps forward until he was standing in front of her and stared deliberately and lustily at her tits.

Heng: you have been a very naughty girl....

Priscilla: I didn't do anything wrong....

Chin went forward as well and cornered her.

Her back was now leaning against the concrete railing with the 2 elderly guys in front of her.

Heng: well I can tell Mary about this....

She tilted her head and looked at him curiously.

Priscilla: tell her what?....

Heng: I'm sure you heard us talking earlier.... we know you're not wearing any panties as well.....

Priscilla: hmm... okay?.... even if that's the case, so what?.... are you expecting me to beg you not to tell her?

I was surprised that she was sounding rude as she was normally extremely nice and patience to older folks. However, my wife is a smart woman and for her to behaved in this manner, I was sure that she had a plan.

Heng: she will sack you if we report about you...

Priscilla: fine with me... then you won't have something to look at anymore.....

Chin looked at Heng and Heng frowned.

The situation had changed and Priscilla was starting to take command.

She lightly pushed them aside and walked past them into the main area.

Like puppies, they followed her out.

I came out from my hiding place and moved carefully. Slowly I peeped out from above the concrete railing.

The back view of the 2 old men were facing me and my wife had walked back to her desk before turning around to face them. Obviously she wanted to draw them away from where I was still hiding.

She caught sight of me but showed no expression.

Priscilla: go ahead.... tell aunt Mary and get me sack...

She waved a finger at them, like a teacher discipling her students whom she had caught smoking.

Heng: er.... fine... we won't tell her.....

Priscilla: Are the aunties also downstairs?....

Chin: no.... they went to buy 4Ds and told the boss that they will leave from there...... so there's no one around and that's why we came up to look for you....

Priscilla: tsk.... you 2 are old enough to be my granddads and despite your legs problem, I can't believed that you actually climb up those steps just to peep at me....

She had turned the tables on them and now they looked embarrassed. Afterall they were not hooligans and were actually already grandfathers.

Heng: but it's the first time we saw a girl who wore such a short skirt and have the guts not to wear any panties.... we.... we can't help it.....

Priscilla: hmm... there's no one up here so if I don't wear undies or bra, why would it matter?....

Chin: but you came down earlier to look for us.....

Priscilla: well, I didn't know you will peep at me then.....

They did not reply.

Priscilla: ok.... so you won't tell aunty Mary and neither will I complain that you were peeping at me.... so please go back downstairs now and you can go home for the day....

Chin: ok.... but... can you... er... help me to go down? it's a bit difficult for me.....

My wife always had a special soft spot for the elderly because she was taken care by her grandfather while growing up and he was no longer around.
She rolled her eyes and sighed.

Priscilla: Hais.... Uncle Heng, I guess you will also be telling me you need help as well?

Heng grinned and nodded.

Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Samster

Ep 5

Heng's legs were better and so they decided that he would go first.

My wife did not bother to go and wear her panties first before she helped Heng down the stairs.

I guessed that she just wanted to get them downstairs as quickly as possible and moreover, they had already seen her without it earlier.

As Chin remained on the 2nd floor, I could not see what was happening but could hear what they were saying.

Priscilla: Tsk... watch where your hand is going...

Heng: I'm afraid that I'll fall...

Priscilla: tsk.... ok... ok... slowly.... careful....

A short while later.

Priscilla: don't do that or I will really leave you to go down on your own!...

Heng: heh heh .....

A minute later.

Heng: hey Pris... I can see up your skirt...

She did not reply to him and came back into the 2nd floor.

She then proceeded to help Chin down the stairs.

I came out from my hiding place and crept along the concrete railing before slowly peeking out into the stairs area.

Chin held the railings on the stairs with one hand while Priscilla was standing on the other side and supporting his arm.

He had placed his hand behind her waist and they descended the stairs slowly.

Heng was standing at the foot of the stairs and obviously peeping up her skirt. He was so pre-occupied it that he did not notice me. She knew that he was peeping but chose to ignore him.

Half way down, Chin moved his hand from her waist to her butt but she did not push his hand away.

Priscilla: tsk... aiyoh.... Uncle Chin.... don't fool around.... if you fall, it'll be bad....

chin: heh heh.... with you around, I'll be fine.....

As they continued down the stairs slowly, his hand began to caress her butt.

When he moved his hand between her butt cheeks and pushed her skirt into her ass crack, she smacked his hand.

Priscilla: don't do that or I'll not help you....

He removed his hand from the middle section and chuckled.

Chin: heh heh.... ok... ok....

They were 3/4 down the stairs when he somehow lifted the back of her skirt up before grabbing her bare ass cheek.

Priscilla: tsk!.... Uncle Chin!.... not you also!...

She caught his hand and was about to remove it when he stumbled. She quickly held him with both hands and managed to prevent him from falling down the stairs.

Priscilla: hais!.... please be careful....

She sighed in exasperation but did not say anything more and allowed him to continued leaving his hand there as she focused on supporting him down the stairs.

Eventually they reached the first level.

Priscilla: ok... you have seen enough and you have touch enough.... I don't want to see the both of you for the rest of the day.... so please leave now or I'll call the police for molesting me....

Chin: orh....

He quickly retracted his hand from her.

She stood by the foot of the stairs with her hands on her hips and watched them leave the office

Once the glass doors were closed, she locked them and came up.

Priscilla: my goodness.... baby... you should have told me that they had been peeping at me....

Me: well, would there have been any difference?

Priscilla: at least I wouldn't have gone downstairs without my undies.....

I moved over and put my arm behind her waist, pulling her body close to mine.

Me: but after you knew, you still didn't bother to wear your undies and allowed Uncle Heng to stare....

Priscilla: that's because they had already seen and I just wanted to get them out of this place as quickly as possible because I've been thinking of you....

She grabbed the tent on the front of my pants and I kissed her on the lips before sneaking my finger between her legs.

Priscilla: aahhh.....

Her pussy had dried up from the time since I withdrew my cock from her but I could feel some lubricant emitting now.

Me: so, you let Chin grab your ass....

Priscilla: er.... we're on the stairs.... I don't want to cause him to fall....

Me: really?

Priscilla: yes.... ahh....

She unzipped me and sneak her hand into my pants to grab my cock.

Me: I didn't get to see... Did Heng also grab you?

Priscilla: yes.... and he also tried to lift my skirt but I stopped him..... aahh....

I already knew that Chin resembled her grandfather and she had been missing her grandfather very much ever since he passed on. So ever since she joined the company, she had always been a lot more accomodating towards Chin than anyone else.

I moved her back towards her desk.

There were some items and she pushed them away before sitting on it.

I lifted her skirt so that it was now around her waist with her pussy exposed.

I stood between her thighs and continued to rub her clit with my finger slowly.

me: what happens if they tell the others about it?....

Priscilla: aah.... no one will believe them.....

I pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders before pulling the top down. I gently grab one of her naked breasts and began to fondle her erected nipple.

Priscilla: aahhh....

She let off a louder moan and I was pleased that her sensitive nipples now seemed to react to my touches readily again.

Me: and if they touch you again?....

Priscilla: I'll reprimmand them.....

She unbuckled my pants and together with my underwear, let them dropped down to my feet.

She then adjusted her body so that she was now sitting on the edge of the table.

My wife held my cock and used its tip to stroke between the folds of her pussy.

Me: they won't stop.... unless you report them....

She did not reply.

She had already positioned my cock at the entrance of her vagina. She held my waist and pulled me into her. The tip of my cock pushed aside her folds and penetrated her wet pussy easily.

Priscilla: ahhhhhhh......

Unlike earlier when she made sure that her volume was low, she moaned normally now.

If anyone was on the first floor they would hear her but there was no one around.

I took off her dress, leaving her stark naked.

I was afraid that her desk might collapse the moment I started to fuck her and with my cock still impaled in her, I lifted her up and carried her back to the top of the stairs outside Mr Wang's room.

I laid her on the lobby and began to fuck her in missionary position.

Priscilla: ahhhhhhh...... baby.... aaahhh...... aaahhhh.....

She grabbed her tits and began to squeeze them on her own.

Priscilla: ahhhhhhh...... baby... fuck me harder.... aaaahhhhh.....

It had been a long time she was feeling so horny and I complied.

I thrusted my cock into her furiously and she began to leak profusely.

Each time I pushed into her, there was a squishy sound.

*squish* *squish*

Priscilla: oh gawd..... ahhhhhhh...... yes..... aaahhh.... yes! that's it!..... AAHHHHH!!!!!

The inner walls of her pussy began to grip my cock tightly and she closed her eyes tightly.

It was a relief to know that my wife was beginning to enjoy my cock again. I could not control myself any more and withdrew my cock as I shot my sperms onto her tummy.

Exhausted, I sat on the stairs next to her.

Priscilla: oh... baby.... it feels so good.....

Me: yes it does......

Priscilla: I'm going to thank Kristy for her ideas....

Kristy was my ex-girlfriend and was the pageant girl that I had mentioned earlier.

We were all in the same campus and CCA and my wife also knew her since back then. Kristy used to be my close friend before we got into a relationship but after we broke off, I avoided her did not meet her any more.

On the other hand, Priscilla became close to her instead. She told me that Kristy told her everything that happened between us but she still accepted Kristy as her close friend.

So Priscilla had known that I did not mind when Kristy sucked a security guard's cock and allowed him to lick her pussy in front of me or even when she was fucked by another guy who tried to kidnap us right in my face, I was still considering to accept her back as my girlfriend.

On the contrary, after we got together, Priscilla, had never done anything out of the ordinary and was prim and proper.

Even though she loved showing off her beautiful legs, she had never done anything beyond that. So this was the first time she had done something outrageous and it seemed like it was due to Kristy.

Me: what do you mean?

Priscilla: er.... sorry baby... she asked and I told her that our relationship was stagnant... She gave me some ideas how to get you excited again....

Me: tsk... you shouldn't have listened to her....

Priscilla: well, it worked, didn't it?....

She reached out for my cock and started stroking me.

I had just ejaculated but within a few seconds, I could not believe that she managed to get me hard again.

I was still sitting on the stairs and she got up.

My sperms were still on her tummy and they dripped all over the lobby but she ignored it.

Still holding to my cock, she straddle across my thigh and lowered herself down on to it.

Priscilla: aahhh....

She began to ride me.

My stale sperms were now smeared all over her body and somehow I found it very primal and erotic instead of disgusting.

Looking down, her juices were leaking down my meatpole and onto my pubic hairs.

She was definitely very horny and I reached out to tease her nipples with my fingers again. She moaned even louder.

Priscilla: ahhhhhhh.... aaahhh...... aaahhhh.....

After a few minutes, her legs began to tired and by now, I had recovered from my exhaustion and found my second wind.

I lifted her off my cock and made her to hold onto the top of the concrete railings. I positioned myself behind her and began to fuck her from behind.

Priscilla: ahhhhhhh...... baby, harder.... aaahhh.... faster.. aaahhhh.....

Holding her waist, I did as she requested and my cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy at high velocity.

After ploughing into her pussy for 3 minutes, a tremble went through her body.

Priscilla: AAAHHHH!..... AAAHHHHH!.....

Suddenly her legs turned jelly and gave way under her. She sat on the ground as her legs continued to quiver and she continued through the tailend of her moans.

Priscilla: AAaahh..... aahh..... aahh....

I had not shot my second round but looking at the creamy lubricant she had left on my cock, it was delightful and gratifying.

I went out to the main area to collect some tissues before coming back.

We cleaned up and lingered in the office and did our work until it was time for dinner.

I left my car in the office and we headed out.

After dinner, we went to meet her friends.

Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suzukidoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naughty Priscilla!
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

You sure everyone left the office?
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
You sure everyone left the office?
Upz you for same thought here.

Hopefully no cctv around, cheers!
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort bro … keep it up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1