The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Bro, can share other numbers that you tried that are better than #33 ?
tried 1, 3, 5, 7, and 8. - i didnt choose always the boss assigned- so some nos rtm more than once.
Old 31-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited 33. It was ok. she was service oriented but limited roaming.
RTM: nah, only if i am in the area.
Old 04-09-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
petergoh669 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just visited #33 Amy again ystd. Took 2hrs package this time for RM185. Includes a dry face wash and mask at the end. Was nice. Massage was good enough. She is nice to chat with, talked maybe 70-80% of the 2hrs. 2nd half of massage same, sensuous experience as before. Will RTM if I'm in the area.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9439 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

any one else to recommend besides #33 ?

Last edited by Ricky_Torres; 06-09-2023 at 03:12 PM. Reason: na
Old 07-09-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HappyEveryday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there the other week, wanted to try 11 but she went back to china.
Tried 2 hours with 88. according to the boss, she is relatively new.

I almost accidentally went to the old location.
new location has a ktv next to it, can hear soft singing

overall massage was pretty decent. opted for guasha. she was new and another masseur, jojo? did half the guasha for me and guided her.

the hdly ended in a frog position, but getting into that position wasn't as smooth with her as compared to the other masseurs.

will definitely go back but will try other masseurs.
only thing i dont like is that it is at austin. if only there was a good jg place near the border
Old 13-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Booked 77 for 2 hours yesterday. Looks wise, an older version of the picture in WeChat, with heavy make up but pleasant overall. Her style of massage is similar to Jin near KSL, with JG and no HDLY (disappointing).
Strength wise, #33 a lot better, so she remains my preferred one for now.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
quadH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss assigned #10 to me.. She claims she's quite new to the shop at 5 months and it showed The HDLY didn't last for 10seconds and she already asked me to turn over . Will try other ladies next time.
Old 05-10-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

FR for 77 and amy
MLGF

Massage - 7/10
Hj - ok
Figure good.
Did not top up to roam top so cannot say

Amy
Massage - 10/10
Hard and to the point
Hj - ok
Figure not so good to the eyes
Did not top up to roam top so cannot say

Rm155 with hj
Old 06-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 33. As per description in this thread. JG was non existential, more of hdl and hj. Massage was strong though. Limited auto roaming with top up (asked later). I would prefer 1 since she does decent jg. Rtm? Not for me. Mr Austin esp at evening time is a nightmare. I went to their old shop and below was a pub. Ppl singing ktv plus in-house background music are not a good combo; it’s irritating.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried a few ml at both their outlets, except #1, the rest are more hj instead of jg. #1 gives a decent jg. But I still prefer the ksl area’s Tao handwork of tug, pull and stretch and is more authentic.
Old 12-10-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
Branson has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
There's a secretive massage parlour at the popular makan and ktv place at Mt Austin, located at second floor. Forgotten the MP name but the entrance of the stair has a gate and need to ring bell to go in. Took 1.5hrs massage and assigned to a prc lady, looks wise can't rate much as she's wearing mask but around mid 30s. Ask me to strip naked with no briefs or towel to cover and proceed with the massage. Full of strength and will explain the acu point if in pain, and detailing what to eat and what should not do. Can choose gua sha, ear candling, hot stone, cupping etc within the time limit. When nearing the end of massage comes the finale. Ask me to raise my buttocks higher and proceed to do HDLY on me, quite shocked by this and massage my balls and rub my anal hole. Flip over and she climb onto the massage bed while i hook my legs over her waist and she do juagen. It's one of the longest JG I ever done and it's done so professionally with no pain. After some heavenly time has pass she proceed with HJ. She mention it's part of the payment alr and she allow top roaming for 50rm. I of cos willing to give, and rub her tits and long big nipple. Shoot out all the load and it has pass 1.5hrs after looking at the clock. Payment made at the counter after everything has done. 10/10 will go again
hi bro can share contact?
Old 12-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
lansig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried #11 You You today.

As with previous reviews, I do think YMMV is an apt description for her.

Massage - 9/10 , recommend for those who can take strong massage or looking for solid massage to untie your sore areas.

Look/face - 6-7/10, but I must say she has a much more overall good vibe look-wise compared to the other girls. I guess that's why most people choose her in the first place.

Body - 8?/10 similar to other bros, she seems quite reluctant to any auto roam or even see her boobs. Touch wise feels firm with a nice volume. Smooth skin, slim and decent proportions.

HJ+HDLY - 6/10 she's clearly skilled but the whole thing feels very SOP. Not much JG really.

Overall - 7/10. Massage was very good for me personally but YMMV since her vibe is quite tsundere. Anyway, she started HJ+HDLY, let me unhook and fondle around without stating the additional tip amount first. So overall, i found it good enough. Perhaps experienced bros might prefer something more wild.

Damage - 155 (90min) + 100rm tip for her effort during massage time

Highly recommended to wear your shirt over if you go to bathe after the deed as it is all the way at the back. Quite awkward to come out half naked past dudes drinking tea at the waiting area.

Last edited by lansig; 12-10-2023 at 10:38 PM.
Old 13-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

wa 100rm tip.
u make it hard for other bros. haha

Thanks Bros
Old 13-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
lansig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
wa 100rm tip.
u make it hard for other bros. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
Tried no.11 yesterday. YMMV. Damage 155 (1.5hours) + 20sgd (I don't have myr on me, nowadays use tng app, very widely accepted)

33 next on list if I'm around the area
Just taking cue from the last guy. Anyway, with the current exchange rate and if she's able to always dish out a massage as good each time, I don't see why not. I rarely get such a massage standard even at other so-called professional ones.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

no wonder when i give 10rm tip the masseuse like meh.. haha

Thanks Bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1