The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 27-10-2023, 02:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Can share her rates and menu?
+156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-10-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Seeing Lengkok Bahru being mentioned, reminds me of my regular : XX. Should I go see her in the next few days ?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199383...posted-public/

Our experiences with MLs can be broadly classified as : Happy, Very Happy, Super Happy.

Bro, mind sharing more details via PM?
Location, services and damage.
Kum sia
Old 27-10-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
trialNerror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Am counting down to my next waxing session with PRC Amy @ BMC. It is now a monthly thing for me.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199383...7720312054086/
Hi bro. Thank you for sharing your collection.

In your collection, I saw Vicky which I have yet to visit. What is your review on her massage service and additional cost?

I only go to the level 3 only. Currently tried Amy, Linda and Paris.

Tyvm
Old 27-10-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Vicky @ BMC gives very good massage - well trained in China.
She only offers Happy experience for the standard market rate damage, but does it very sensually.
This is based on my own personal experience with her.

There are MLs who do not offer Very Happy or Super Happy Experience, but in return they typically give good massage.
So one just needs to pick, based on your own needs.
Thank you! I guess I will prefer to stick to Amy instead. But I guess will be harder to book for now. 😭
Old 27-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seeing Lengkok Bahru being mentioned, reminds me of my regular : XX. Should I go see her in the next few days ?

Our experiences with MLs can be broadly classified as : Happy, Very Happy, Super Happy.
XX is what experience?
Old 27-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What's her service level? Happy?
Old 27-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I did manage to finally try this joint m*** spa that is up the hill , for a change from the usual fare at the foot of the hill

Walk-in and got a PRC ml, massage was actually very good. She put in effort until sweating. Could feel the sweat when fumbling for her bra strap later. But she don't allow removal.

Standard market rate. Entry is rather on the high side at 58 for a curtain joint.

Saw a more attractive ml who just finished w an Indian bro customer, is that XX?

For the shop at the foot of the hill, the cute ml T*** that you intro previously is resigning and rtc soon. Hopefully the boss can get good replacement, the latest addition is really auntie, I don't dare to try.
Old 28-10-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
For the shop at the foot of the hill, the cute ml T*** that you intro previously is resigning and rtc soon. Hopefully the boss can get good replacement, the latest addition is really auntie, I don't dare to try.
I also stunned. Replaced a good looking aunt with a plump auntie, other shops getting syt but this place like getting worse.
It's a pity that T is leaving but these area really too many spa/tcm
Old 28-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Alamak. Points so easily deducted one? Funny, what I say wrongly?

We cannot see the person who deducted and posted in my comment?
Old 28-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
I also stunned. Replaced a good looking aunt with a plump auntie, other shops getting syt but this place like getting worse.
It's a pity that T is leaving but these area really too many spa/tcm
But on the other hand , 50/hr is a fair price that's harder to find these days. There's still the other shop a few doors away by the same boss. But haven't explored this other place much.

Regardless too many spa/tcm or not, if the ml is true value-for-money, they can amass their own customer base, and return customers, easily. It's only when they move to a new shop with more restrictive conditions and more expensive price, that's what turns me off from visiting.
Old 28-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Based on your description, the PRC that you had was LL
English name on wechat is cherry
Old 28-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 1
Fabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFabulousking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I did manage to finally try this joint m*** spa that is up the hill , for a change from the usual fare at the foot of the hill

Walk-in and got a PRC ml, massage was actually very good. She put in effort until sweating. Could feel the sweat when fumbling for her bra strap later. But she don't allow removal.

Standard market rate. Entry is rather on the high side at 58 for a curtain joint.

Saw a more attractive ml who just finished w an Indian bro customer, is that XX?

LL and XX 4 hand msg is good, miss the good old days when they at farrer park
Old 28-10-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Master masseuse PRC XL @ BMC is currently in China, and will be back next week.
She will no longer be alone in the joint by then.
Am really looking forward.
Any clue who could be joining her?
Old 28-10-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Am counting down to my next waxing session with PRC Amy @ BMC. It is now a monthly thing for me.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199383...7720312054086/
Thanks for the intro! It was a very happy 1st session and baby hunger satisfy with full latch on. Can sense that there is much much more in her tank to be unleashed. Planning to try the bubble bath next and hopefully it can be a super happy session this time round
Old 29-10-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
peterpan043 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousking View Post
LL and XX 4 hand msg is good, miss the good old days when they at farrer park
LL and XX are sisters, aren't they?