The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Hi bro, may I know where is this R vietbu? Same shop as a**y?
Yes. Rmb to negotiate. Prices may be steeper here
Old 08-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
Anyone might be so kind to share the rates for A**y? Want to ensure the market is kept fair.

Anyway, on the other side of AMK, tried x*** y**, thought she put in quite alot of effort in her massage, just not strong enough for a seasoned massage goer for me. Roam+ zhut without asking for price and just gave 50+50. Looks not bad also. Can try la if others are busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Yes. Rmb to negotiate. Prices may be steeper here
Old 09-07-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bounce2you is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
just went to tis shop n look for the lady tat i found on tik tok. Don expect syt but is a foxy milf. first time saw her already allowe to hug.plus point. she can provided very good massage as she was a massaer in fu jian. in the end when she provide the HJ,she will sit on the chair amd do the chore n she rolled up the shirt n i can squeese n suck the nipples. so shoik until i exploit. in the end he will use a small towel to wipe for u. Morever overall only costs 50 plus 50. veey worth it.
Hi boss! Can intro?? Thanks in advance!!
Old 09-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone keen just PM me cos sometimes i don read the thread. have fun n u will love tis gems.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried _os_ S_a at 5x1? Saw ad of fb might want to try next wk
Old 09-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to the maths equation place at block 33x. Place generally ok with in-room shower. I’d say good degree of privacy.

Plenty of bros here shared about Axxx and Vietbu Rxxxx. But I did a bit of homework on their FB and saw there was a new arrival Kxxxx. Decided to give her a try.

From pics she looks cute, but I honestly thought she looks prettier and slimmer in real. As bros shared, the uniform there is a major plus point - both as the ML brings u upstairs and during the sesh can feel smooth tofu.

Apparently Kxxxx just joined end-June so fairly new. Friendly but massage skills can definitely be improved. Seems a bit shy in hinting GQ asking “where else do u want me to massage” sort of questions. However, can tell that she’s not as inexperienced as she tries to portray herself to be. Standard “new” rates for top-ups..while roaming there are a few sensitive areas based on reactions and what she claims. but the pessimistic part of me thinks this is just a ploy to turn ppl on lol.

Pls don’t ask me where it is - read up a few pages of posts and use Google maps & FB. Plenty of clues to point u to the place 😂

Generally pleasant experience. Enjoyed the soothing chit chat session with her especially after a bad quarrel with gf..but WIR? maybe not as my personal preference is to explore new places.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
anyone keen just PM me cos sometimes i don read the thread. have fun n u will love tis gems.
Bro, can share details and contact?
Old 09-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
Went to the maths equation place at block 33x. Place generally ok with in-room shower. I’d say good degree of privacy.

Plenty of bros here shared about Axxx and Vietbu Rxxxx. But I did a bit of homework on their FB and saw there was ………. chit chat session with her especially after a bad quarrel with gf..but WIR? maybe not as my personal preference is to explore new places.
This vietbu is big boobs Rxxnx?
Old 09-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
This vietbu is big boobs Rxxnx?
Yup that’s right 😁
Old 09-07-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yup that’s right 😁
That money face 😓😓
Old 09-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
That money face 😓😓
Lol yah..read the reviews here n decided it wasn’t worth it hence opted for the new ML 😂
Old 10-07-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol yah..read the reviews here n decided it wasn’t worth it hence opted for the new ML 😂
What’s the damage bro ?
Old 10-07-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nobodyknowsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just felt that AMK prices all increase a lot leh, inflation getting real here
Old 11-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Still quite surprise people are still going to this 33x shop . To me this place has already gone down to history . Now ? Price increases . Services dropped . Gq also above market rates . Want to do this top up , want to do that top up more . Really salute and hats off to those still patronising . Maybe really one man poison is another man meat . Lol
Old 11-07-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Still quite surprise people are still going to this 33x shop . To me this place has already gone down to history . Now ? Price increases . Services dropped . Gq also above market rates . Want to do this top up , want to do that top up more . Really salute and hats off to those still patronising . Maybe really one man poison is another man meat . Lol
Agree bro. After Lisa left, the rest are really not quite worth the $.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread