The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
JumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao Jing - Horny and Wet Girl

Glad you have had a great session, she appreciates your quick FR, thanks.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hou Bao Daan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share her ctc?
Old 13-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
omnipotent is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro...pls pm her contact..would like to try...thanks
Old 09-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
guyforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm her contact?
Old 13-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Solobee75 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi.. can pm me her contat please?
Old 13-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
terenceong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can give me her number
Old 24-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Was having lunch alone at food centre and I saw a lady sitting there alone having her lunch. We exchanged eye contact and smiles before I plucked up my courage to go up to her and have small chats. After a while, I asked if she is hot and would like to go “blow aircon”. She gave me that CFM smile and next moment, we proceed to our love nest just nearby.

In the room, a bit of understanding of her background and also sort of break the ice – next proceeded to shower together while she soap me thoroughly and I also reciprocated back. We started to french like long-lost lover and she is beginning to moan and let go of herself.

After drying up, I initiated the action first with a gentle peck on her neck slowly licking my way up to her ears and chin..She began to argh….argh….argh.. I thought to myself “wow so horny meh”. Could feel that she was still tense up (since first time into FL –of course I don’t think I’m the first man in Singapore lah), slowly lick up & down the upper body giving a miss on the boob first. Took a peep at her and could see that her eyes was closed, lips moving up & down, tongue moving in &out – I know she is getting into the mood liao. Then my hand started to caress her inner thigh moving slowly up to her bushy hill but yet to attack the clit.

By now, she was already in 7th heaven- urging me to give it to her. I declined and slowly attacked her boob with sensitive nipples (asked her whether she loves to be lick or suck – she answered to me “lick”). So bros you know what to do right! Slowly lick her nipples and moving down south her gave her the paint job. She was already dying for the paint job cause her hip was trying hard to match my tongue. Finally, attacked her clitoris and she gave out a “Argh…Argh”. Asked her : “Shuang mah” and she answered: “shuang”.

Next I rolled over and let her take charge of the ‘responsibility’. The frenching is so good that I also forgotten about the blowjob. Then she moved down to my nipples and gave me a slow sensual suck & lick, and she is such a quick learner that she also lick my groin area and inner thigh giving my rod a miss first. Then what surprised me was that she lifted both my leg up & I thought:”huh…AR” but it was not…she slowly lick and suck my scrotum before attacking my rod. The BBBJ was good but not quite to my expectation so she was willing to learn – told her to slurp the whole rod in and went deep in and suck it our again. Very fast learner and the feel was exactly how my ex-fb gave to me.

Changed into 69 and continued our roles and responsibility for the next 10 min before bonking her. Capped and bonked her in a missionary position – eyes closed and moaning gets louder everytime I thrust her deep and hard. Changed into cowgal position and asked her to wriggle herself to find her spot to meet my rod, then doggie her and standing position looking ourself into the mirror. After 15 mins of strenuous aggressive bonking – shoot my millions of armies out and she was totally shack out (came 3-4 times)

So she asked me to help me since she is new and don’t a lot of people here.

Name: Xiao Jing
Ht: 165cm (at least)
Wt: 47kg
Look: 6.5/10 (look will grow on you in the room and when in action 7/10)
Boob: B (sensitive nipples, loves to be licked)
Cathbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (trained her to give bros deepthroat)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating in any position and so wet during the process of bonking)
Attitude: 9/10
Damages: 80/1/1

Please PM me for contact. Just trying to help her.
I pm you many years but yet to get her contact!@ 😔
Old 25-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Digging out old threads. Totally boliao.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1