The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sorry for a noobie question but may I know whether MM mentioned in this thread is SLG 曼曼?
Nope. MM is Miumiu
Old 22-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Nope. MM is Miumiu
Thanks bro!
My bad.
I had texted SLG Man Man requesting for 双飞 with 甜甜; and she replied she doesn’t know who 甜甜 is.
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

MM is pretty good with her footjob too, you can almost close your eyes and not know her feet are giving you a rub. Worth a try.
Old 23-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just WhatsApp the number listed in the first post to arrange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Thanks bro!
My bad.
I had texted SLG Man Man requesting for 双飞 with 甜甜; and she replied she doesn’t know who 甜甜 is.
😂
Old 24-08-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Just WhatsApp the number listed in the first post to arrange.
Roger that bro!
Will try arrange with both MM and TT soon
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mamibabilulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi did anyone develop flu-like symptoms like fever after playing MM? This happened to me after meeting MM. FYI, Before MM i tested negative twice for HIV and stopped chionging till my most recent adventure with MM

Thanks
Old 24-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Azuredeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont do alot of FR, here's one!
Finally tried MM!

Impression: Gosh is she good. She's on the cute side with alot of GFE.
She puts in alot of effort to make you comfortable and aroused.

French Kiss - 9/10: For those who likes kissing, you will enjoy her alot. She really goes all out with kisses and tongue

Massage - Not really here for the massage...just say..its more lips massage the moment the door closed.

Catbath - 9/10: Turns you on with both her hands , tongue and boobs. No where is spared.

BBBJ - 9/10: Didnt know there are so many ways to do it. There is this thing she does, where she goes under you to give a BJ. Very Nice.

Grinding - 9/10: Your little brother is never alone during the whole time, its always in something, hands, mouth...etc, the only time its not in something is when she is on top of you, humping you to near climax.

Extras - 9/10: She is Kinky(Enuf Said), and shower time was fun too.

Attitude - 10/10: Out of the 3 I tried, I enjoyed her the most. She really made the experience fun.

Location is discrete, clean and nice.
Old 24-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
masterjedi03 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamibabilulu View Post
Hi did anyone develop flu-like symptoms like fever after playing MM? This happened to me after meeting MM. FYI, Before MM i tested negative twice for HIV and stopped chionging till my most recent adventure with MM

Thanks
Means you are positive?
Old 24-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
Flu & fever, you should be testing for Covid

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 24-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks
when did you visit her ?
Old 25-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Money99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where exactly is this mm and tt? Reading up and down, just can't find
Old 25-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mamibabilulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to meet her last Thursday. Since then, i felt feverish and had slight discomfort in my throat but no fever thus far. I took the ART test three times but all 3 results are negative. FYI, I also did 3 things with her which are fingering, French kissing and BBBJ. I also planned to take the HIV test a month from now. But in the mean time I was curious if any bros out there experienced the same thing before.
Feel free to pm me
Thanks
Old 25-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
I went to meet her last Thursday. Since then, i felt feverish and had slight discomfort in my throat but no fever thus far. I took the ART test three times but all 3 results are negative. FYI, I also did 3 things with her which are fingering, French kissing and BBBJ. I also planned to take the HIV test a month from now. But in the mean time I was curious if any bros out there experienced the same thing before.
Feel free to pm me
Thanks
If you think about how many dicks and mouth she kiss and sucks on a daily basis it's not hard to imagine the amount of germs being passed around. If you don't feel well see a doc, do your test, etc.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:36 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

dont chiong is the best, make love to your gf/wife at home and be a good boy.

visited MM many times and i feel awesome + energised every time I see her
Old 25-08-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
dont chiong is the best, make love to your gf/wife at home and be a good boy.

visited MM many times and i feel awesome + energised every time I see her
hhahahaahha for a moment I thought another preacher in the house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1