The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Dt33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

We have already told her that Melody is recycled many times over with lousy service but she continues to misrepresent in her advertisements.

We should boycott her stable as she has no integrity and is not apologetic at all.
Old 14-08-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
I was wondering, how come there are more than 1 positive FRs for Felix? I tried Amelyn before and she doesn't worth to be rtf, neither I would spend time to write a positive FR for her. She should be thankful if I don't write a negative FR.

To self-answer my doubt, it is either the clones writing for her or because bros' threshold is too low... Nowadays really need to be careful of the FRs and who write the FR, I almost wanted to try Felix....

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=374078
this just another reminder that FRs are quite useless these days unless you trust the posters. SBF is corrupted by money... it used to be corrupted by sex
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 14-08-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

from what i've been reading and my regular supporter feedback all these years, i guess is tough finding the right balance where four parties are involved.

Forum, OKT/TS, GIRLs, Chiongster

either OKT or TS, we are sandwich by the one above us and the receiving service chiongster. between OKT/TS - Chiongster are the girls.

its not an easy job managing such network of parties over here, plus there is the rival/competition part from other OKT/TS.

from the society/technology growth each and every changes in the forum aka the boss/moderator has the influences and effect to all OKT/TS and at the same time to the girls and client outcome.

from hunting gems in street/random ads/real life encounter to sharing contact in past here till today, things have changed.

it be we hate or love it, we have to faced what's the situation now.
rather than creating hostile environment i think there are plenty of ways to throw in all your unhappiness & feedback.

patronize from changi v, petain, GL, legal house, lavender street walker, OT, MP, SPA, Salon, industrial park forest, desker, JB, KTV, clark quay etc...

all encounter will have its pros and cons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmet88 View Post
Legend is a choice of words to describe how she stands out and outshines other FLs. If u hv to pick your legend who is excellent in all respect, in terms of look, services, gfe, attitude, who will that be?

Perhaps Zelle scored 100% for her gfe, but she is jz an average looker.
Nat is one of the biggest names in SBF, but there is nth to shout about.
Kirsty is a legend mostly becos of her unique skill, althought overall she is excellent also.
Adrianna and kylie no doubt are in the same league as kerine, 3 of them are of the similar build also, but i prefer natural boobs than enhanced ones.
Mich is very good and got the height, only if she is few years younger...
Sweetangle is just young and famous for a wrong reason due to her sad story and overpriced thanks to the okt behind her.

The numbers of rtf is not a good gauge to measure how legendary a FL is. In kerine's case, it is the relativity compared to other FLs that make her my legend.

Perhaps you can share with me your legends? I wld like to hear from you. Please do drop me a pm or share with me here. Thanks
there is one SM role-play local FL... can't recall whats her nick. she has a sticky thread back then. very special service to sextisfied samster fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
Patricia is a legend for me
patricia maybe one of the old time favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceduck View Post
Dk isit can ask here but has any of the bro tried shannon or kristy from chewy?
http://chewyfruit.net/category/local/ maybe a few of her regular can post some FRs into the site.

Last edited by chewyfruit; 14-08-2013 at 05:38 AM.
Old 20-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Bump this thread
To keep all guys informed .

Cheers
Old 21-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Bump this thread
To keep all guys informed .

Cheers
Good morning bro.
Old 21-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Support. Need to keep bros aware
Old 03-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Bump again to keep this thread up

AWARE for all SAMSTER!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

Wah this thread rocks!

I saw Crystal's post on her stewardess gal Chanel and to be honest I was keen to try her. Den I remembered this thread somewhere in Dome SG and decided to check it out b4 making a decision.

Had never booked Crystal's gals b4 so I wun comment on her integrity or her rights & wrongs... just that after reading the posts from bros here, I had no choice but to think twice b4 booking liao..

On a side note, Kerine aka Callista (correct me if they are not the same gal) is a real good bonk. I'm not in the scene long enough to rate anyone a 'legend' but she has so far been one of my stand-out sexperience

Been looking out for a similar type of local FL but more of a Rina Yuki/Wendy Koh/Kelly Arrow Tan allure.. bros with such lobangs pls do share with me if possible

Keep this sharing going!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvityoung View Post
Wah this thread rocks!

I saw Crystal's post on her stewardess gal Chanel and to be honest I was keen to try her. Den I remembered this thread somewhere in Dome SG and decided to check it out b4 making a decision.

Had never booked Crystal's gals b4 so I wun comment on her integrity or her rights & wrongs... just that after reading the posts from bros here, I had no choice but to think twice b4 booking liao..

On a side note, Kerine aka Callista (correct me if they are not the same gal) is a real good bonk. I'm not in the scene long enough to rate anyone a 'legend' but she has so far been one of my stand-out sexperience

Been looking out for a similar type of local FL but more of a Rina Yuki/Wendy Koh/Kelly Arrow Tan allure.. bros with such lobangs pls do share with me if possible

Keep this sharing going!
GA has a few STY u can try but his price maybe abit ex
Old 04-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

Callista = Kerine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvityoung View Post
Wah this thread rocks!

Keep this sharing going!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

this stable no point supporting la girls all have attitude problem one. sms the operator also take so long reply. seriously not worth it
Old 10-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Now she is using Mandy's picture under a post for Melody. Really confusing.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Crystal@ View Post
Age is a rough guide, i am sure most of the stable don't give the real age to protect the real identity.
Hehe. I also don't give my real age to t girls when they ask me.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

This stable cmi la!!!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melvinstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but her photo of girl like very pretty leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1