The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

我每次叫她吃东西,
他只回复我说她要吃的就是

既然她不想吃,
那就
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

我每次博这首歌给她听
可惜她是个没读书的妓女
跟你一样,社会没读书的废物
没身份,没钱,没职业
也无所谓,反正屁股也被我开花了
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 30-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaurbastard View Post
hello fatboy! I know your location.
你啥时候要来,我好寂寞,我在等你出现,干破你屁股,快来,快快来
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 30-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihM View Post
bros & sis, please zap Do_You_BJ and his clones MinM to death.
See the way the typing and youtubes postings, can tell already. Same same all the way. Me is MiHM, original version but got zap till like this because got people try to silent me. So obvious right. So fuck all DYBJ and his bros who support him, they all who stand by him got to be zap too. All his friends list here.
1. Warbird
2. Loving_dickhead
3. K9696
4. Ichigo_Kurosaki
5. MoraleEpitome
6. MinM - clone account
7. many more other clones
Thank you bro for putting up my nick, if not I won't login..
So what do you want me to say..?
Do I know you in the first place..? hahaha

I only know MinM but not MiHM..how..! sigh... sipeh charm, want to rilax also cannot must post here tok cok a bit...

If too free go and watch the above show and pcc la....hahaha

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 30-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

What happened?! Thai disco feud?! Aiyo! Talk properly leh.. Very confusing.
Go drink lah you.
Old 30-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Bonkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Dailo...

Old 31-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenDINOusFUCKER View Post
So clear DYBJ got many clones, too many. I dare to loudly proclaim here that I got 2 clones, DYBJ dare? Hahaha, my clone is to show everyone how a bastard dybj is
Want to reply u oso no need to type so much, this chick already replied ur other clone in the other thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by meisha View Post
(1)it no matter to us? US?

you referring to your friends or you alone are behind your poor clone flaming people?

(2)calling someone a bastard?

do you even know the definition of bastard? if you do not know please kindly check out in the dictionary, if you don't know how to, here is a link http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard
just left click on your mouse and read it to have a better understanding.

(3)Your dage and your little prince told us that you are very asshole to them. They say you are shit and you are fat and you are heartless.

who who?? name? yourself?? maybe..

(4)We also aware your friends one by one leave you.

oh so sad, you are lonely and a big time stalker.

(5)lonely so play clones and MinM also you.Anyone can see it is you all along unless they are stupid.Here is SBF and sex forum and got MinM the gal openly want to be own by a man here.

now i m confused, who is the clone that created many clone?? here is sbf, anything can happen here and now i m replying to a loser clone noww...

(6)Fishey and suspect that either a clone or alternate or maybe another FL on the prowl. Boss SBF you think that all these shit not clones and you disagree with us then please continue to delete our posts.

woah, now you are challenging the boss. do you even have access to the data entry and determine who are the clones? of course he disagree with you, because you have already stupidly self admit all along that those are your clones and with your gang of people.. or i suspect, you are the only sadist behind the screen and imagine that you have many imaginary supporter...

oh FYI, i love attention, and i am also a clone.. SAD SAD.. i talk like you because i am a loser...T_T cry me a river please.preasee..
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 31-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenDINOusFUCKER View Post
REPUTATION speak for itself, people cheong outside will know his pathetic rep in flower joint around sillypore. Many joints boss say that DINO is not welcome at their joints. Damn lao gui you know.
So convenient to use quotes from credible seniors over clones who do nothing but spew lies lies n more lies trying to break my friendship wif bros of many years.
Oh, r u gonna say all these folks r my clones too now????? lolzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
i just ask around...... and just comfrim story...

customer... went up stairs.

MANAGER DID bang table... and ask him wat he wants .

so, if u are a customer... and didn't pay flowers... would you dare to go upstairs?

so....

Joint play gangster........ so lets just ban.

simple.

if they keep posting in here.... just complain to ICA. see who faster... no need to come scare us , scold people, ask us to watch out....... i also very scared.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiBeiSong View Post
this joint, chinadoll, has been written off. owned by gangster anyway. and they thought they can win by behaving like hooligan. that's why all the big players never go liao. left with the small pai gia. but the stupid waiter there still spreading rumours all over the place. want to threaten customers? such low hand tactics leave it the cid. we see who win lor.
I am still wat i am, AN ALPHA WINNER
U r still wat u r n hv always been, A FULL FLEDGED LOSER tat 连妓女也瞧不起你
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 31-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

For u my greatest fan:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
我原谅你,
不怪你,
我没抢你的女人,
是她瞧不起你这个废物,
自愿进来我世界。
干她超级爽
我每次听到这首歌我就会哈哈大笑
永远想着你的差一点
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 31-07-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihM View Post
bros & sis, please zap Do_You_BJ and his clones MinM to death.
See the way the typing and youtubes postings, can tell already. Same same all the way. Me is MiHM, original version but got zap till like this because got people try to silent me. So obvious right. So fuck all DYBJ and his bros who support him, they all who stand by him got to be zap too. All his friends list here.
1. Warbird
2. Loving_dickhead
3. K9696
4. Ichigo_Kurosaki
5. MoraleEpitome
6. MinM - clone account
7. many more other clones
Mai luan gong weh hor, get it right, THEY ARE ALL MY CLONES wahahahaha lolzzzzz song bo
Poor thing, all ur super point clones dio liak in HFJ Thread all died, now u lun lun monday to saturday must create 1pt clones and sunday post.
Then after post must use ur 1pt clones 1 by 1 up, see beh jiak lut leh lolzzzz
Poor thing
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 31-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Wah! Wah! Wah!! Suddenly Very the happening my thread.

Lai lai, drink drink.
Old 31-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

This really like 無間道

无间道(无间地狱):“受身无间永远不死,寿长乃无间地狱中之大劫。
凡被打入无间地狱(无间道)的,永无解脱希望,要经受五种无间。第一“时无间”,无时无刻不受罪。第二“空 无间”,从头到脚都受罪。第三“罪器无间”,各式各样刑具无所不用。第四“平等无间”,用刑不论男女均无照 顾。第五“生死无间”,重复死去无数回还得继续用刑。 ”

我要為我活下去
也代你活下去 捱極也未曾累
忘掉我 有沒有在陶醉
若有未來依然要去追

生命太短 明日無限遠
始終都不比永遠這樣遠
不理會世上長路太多終點太少
木馬也要去繼續轉圈

明明我已晝夜無間踏盡面前路
夢想中的彼岸為何還未到
明明我已奮力無間天天上路
我不死也為活得好
有沒有終點 誰能知道
在這 塵世的無間道 

如何能離開失樂園
能流連忘返總是情願
要去到極樂迢長路遠
吃苦中苦 苦中苦 亦永不間斷

明明我已晝夜無間踏盡面前路
夢想中的彼岸為何還未到
明明我已奮力無間天天上路
我不死也為活得好
快到終點 才能知道
又再 回到起點 重頭上路
Old 31-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing the kind of contribution to this thread i would like to put forth a riddle and see how many can give the correct answer

Read this question, come up with an answer and then see the answer later

This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right...few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?
[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer tomorrow ]

only a select few got the answer correct.
Old 31-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: trolololol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1