The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Emperor Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

hi all just came back frm LOS yesterday,been there since last tue.went to 3 MPs there,all thanks to the info provided in this thread.

1st Mp to go is poisedon around 4 pm.looks grand from the outside.went up the stairs to the 2nd level.not much of a selection so sat down on the sofa to have a beer and wait for new stocks to arrived.there are only about 5 gals on the 2 grand cat.2 gals at the 2.2 grand cat.while sitting on the sofa,the papasan kept on introducing the available gals to me but all doesn't looks appealing to me.after about 5 mins a gal came down from the lift behind and saw the most beautiful jewel on earth...snow white skin,big beautiful eyes,jet black hair and the most beautiful lips that i have ever seen in my life.i was most captivated by her.I asked the papasan for her.went up the lift to the 9 floor and into the room.room was quite nice,a bathtub and a bed with a small sofa and tv.
she started the conversation with "pood thai dai mai?"(can speak thai?)
so i reply "pood thai nit noi"(little bit)my thai is limited company...

inside the room she procced to prepare the water for the shower.after the waiteress brought my beer ,she started to blow wind into my ears...lick them...wow my pants began to get tighter.cannot tahan ask her to kneel down to began BJ,her skill was terrific.the speed of her toungh was beyond description...(u have to try it yourself)

when the water was ready she started to take of my shoes and socks for me,then slowly my shirt and then my pants,after she pull down my pants she again began to play with my bro...Knn nearly fired a shot into her mouth...stopped her and ask her to the bathtub...

once inside the tub the feeling was fantastic...she slowly push my lower body up with her kneels.the rest of the sequence are quite SOP...clean your body with the towel play with your bro with her breast etc etc ...

After the shower,I sat down on the sofa watching tv and she began to play with my ears and nipples...slowly she kneel down and began sucking my bro again...Knn cannot tahan stopped her again carried her to the bed and began tha session...Dun know when did she put on the cap for my bro real skillful...
I layed down on the bed and she began to play with my nipples again,her suction power is terrific...I told her i cannot tahan liao asked her to start the FJ...
at first i thought she was trying to act pitiful when she tried to squeeze my bro into her's,but KNN ,she was fucking tight real fucking tight.it's been years since i have this kind of tight feeling...due to the situation i can only last for about 7 mins when i exploded inside her...i dun think i can forget the feeling ever...

after the session we sat at the safa TCCS abit,after that she asked me weather i wanted a massage,i said 'no' i wanted another session.she looked surprised and started asking 'are you sure you ok'...i replied 'ok ok'

without another word she kneel down again and started to wake my bro up...well she doesn't have to use much effort to make my bro sing the national anthem...the second time lasted longer and she began to say ' kun geng maak maak'.the second time she exploded before me,she was panting and sweating away in the aircon room...after i am expended,we lay down side by side and TCCS again..after 15 mins we took a shower and leave the room...asked her for her hp number and asked her to join me at RCA...

This is the best action that i have participated in my life...another 2 reports coming up...
Old 12-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arigato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharibo27
Hi Arigato,
I tried to find No A23, but every time I go there, she's not there. Which day and at what time did you have her?
Also, is she a sideline or you selected her from the fishtank?

I'm searching for exceptional service here, but have never got full satisfaction yet.

Thanks!
She is a student. Hence she mostly start work only around 6-7pm. Try going there around 7.30pm and perhaps ask the papasan for A23.
Old 13-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far been to Poisedon, I was given 2 shots or more. I have asked the gals there and they said individual gal has their own preference so if she likes u, she will give u 2 shots or more.
I will be there this week until next week, anyone want to go anywhere can PM me, we can meet up!
Old 13-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Think the general rule is only 1 shot per session at MPs.Also confirmed this with papasan.

But my encounters so far most always 2 shots except for few.Probably hoping for a good tip?
Old 13-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Emperor Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thursday 7 sep 2006.raining heavily at pratunam so stop shopping and decided to go to Emmanuelle for a change...

passed by nataree so went inside to take a look,wah knn only 3plus there are about 30 too 40 gals waiting inside the MP.saw a few quite ok butdecided to go next door Emmanuelle to check out b4 deciding...

outside the MP saw the slogan of the MP,interesting " worked for living,play for live" went up the stairs,once stepped into the MP,KNN the air con spoiled,CCB already raining outside and the temperature raising and the damd air con choose to break down now...

sweating away so decided to sit down for a while first.then this papasan came and sat next to me.spoked to me in cantonese,supposed i do look like a asian despite my tanned body...asked me if i am from HK or Malasia.told him i am from Sing,after that ordered a drink and settle down at a cosy sofa next to the fish tank.the 2.5k cat in front of me have a limited selection of gals only 2 there so decided to move my attention to the fish tank.2k cat got only 5 gals sitting there,not much of a attraction so wanted to sit down again but the papasan tried to introduce a gal that does body massasge to me.wow sounds interesting as i have not tried this in town b4 so have to chose from the cat that provide body massage.not much of a selection again.only 4 gals doing body massage,after much consideration finally chose number 42.

took the lift up to level 4.went into the room,quite spacious looks quite like poisden.a bed with a bathtub but this time with a extra inflatable bed or something like that which you could float it in the swimming pool.
she began to work on the bathtub where i began to play with the remote control to the tv.switch to the channel wher you could see the fish tank and the model area...KNN should have stayed a bit longer there came a cutie pie at the model area KNN.ah forget it maybe come back again tomorrow to look for her.turn around and saw her finishing setting up.sat down TCCS with her for a while found out that her name is jean.she told me she was studying in U.can't believe her she at least look like 26 to 28 but she said she 23...

went into the bathtub.I'll not talked about the part in the bathtub as it is SOP.after the bath she put the inflatable bed on the floor and asked me to lie on it.she began to make some strange noise,at first i am really curious what sound is that.after a min she began to pour water on me body,actually it should be body foam.the feeling was great the warm of the foam and she slowly lie on my body.rubbing her body against mine,massage a bit on my back,pour more foam on my body again,wow KNN the feeling was just fantastic.after about 10 mins she began to turn me over,she started massaging my hand and shoulders,as she was doing these she intentionly use her breast to rub against my bro...slowly she moved down to my bro using him to rubbed against her breast and after that she used her body to massage me again...wah lau thinking back dun know what kind of feelinf it would be like to bonk her on the inflatable bed...

after we settle down on the bed she began to play with my nipples again.sucking it play with her tough,then she moved up to me ears,KNN can't tahan liao pulled her over and french her...after a while she began to move down and started to bj...quite skillful cant be a U student to have that kind of skills...after 5 mins i stood up and procced to bonk her,kinda loose another evidence to prove that she cant be a new gal in town...sign kinda difficult to cum in this kind of loose hole.decided to change to doggie.turned her around and began to pump her hard.she was screaming and moaning like hell.after 10 mins i exploded inside her.collasped beside her..began to TCCS as time is not up...she ask "how long is your weapon?"ar don't know how to say inchs in thai so could only tell her "mai ru"( don't know)...

Overall could say the FJ is only normal but if you are looking for a good body massage,it would be value for $$$.2k for 1.5hrs.tip the papasan 100 bath for the good recommendation...

This is the second action of my stay in LOS...

Last action report coming up
Old 17-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
purepleasure is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to Emmanuelle on Tue. Below is my FR.

Girl: #160 or #106 (I was a bit drunk, so can't remember clearly)
Looks: 7.5/10 (dark skin)
Cup: A+
Bathing: 8/10. Washed me thoroughly, especially the dick head. Sabai sabai
FJ: 6/10. Normal. Good thing, she knows how to contract her pussy to give the tight feeling.
Damage: Baht 1,900 + 100 (drinks) + 200 (tip to girl)
Overall experience: 7.5/10

I prefer Emmanuelle to some others nearby (eg. Hi Class or Poisedon) cause it is only a bit more expensive (+Baht 100) but much cleaner and looks much higher class
Old 09-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
drkone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to emmanuelle a coupla times, most recent a few months back. Seems service dropped a bit, girl rushed me to " pls faster finish". Overall quote enjoyable place. If quite a few ppl going should try to get VIP floor with open jacuzzi tub where all can bathe together. Don't really know what the packages are like as Thai friend sorting all these out for me
Old 09-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Boobsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its usually more worth it to get a membership if u have more people cause their suites Rock !

Member Price Details

25,000 B. Service provide 25,000 Baht
BLACK LABEL 2 Bottles
Suite room 3 times (3 Hours / time)
10 Member registration Free Black Label 2 bottles
Total value 35,300 Baht
Member valid 6 months

35,000 B. Service provide 35,000 Baht
BLACK LABEL 3 Bottles
Suite room 3 times (3 Hours / time)
10 Member registration Free Black Label 3 bottles
Total value 50,450 Baht