The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 19
sakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to behold
sending 2 thai girls to chop passport at hatyai...any risk?

hi guys,

just wonder if anyone have experience..

recently know a thai girl. working in jb massage..

she need to chop passport in hatyai and stay 2 days there..

so far no action yet.. she allow me to tag along.. i was thinking of driving them back... sort of a mini holiday...

so here is my concern...should i take note of anything?
Old 29-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sending 2 thai girls to chop passport at hatyai...any risk?

Basically they have runners to do this sort of thing. It cost abt 200-300RM for each of them. You bringing them means it's free! Customs will ask you abt ur relationship so be knowledgable abt their/her names where u met and such. Personal stuff. Sometime customs will just chop their passports because they think you will be the one responsible for them and dun want the extra paperwork. But on the rare chance that any of the girls is blacklisted while in JB then refusal for entry will be enforced. Then you come back alone lor.
Old 29-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

sakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to beholdsakamoto is a splendid one to behold

Hi buddy,

Noted on the positive feedback.

Any other things I have to take note?
Old 29-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: sending 2 thai girls to chop passport at hatyai...any risk?

Sakamoto,

Sleep with one eye open, that's all!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

shouldnt be a problem if girls going back to thailand but will be when entering ( if they had bad records & think malaysian immigration will also question them before entry)... but do be knowledgeable about what they bring in & out from the country,,
Old 30-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
shouldnt be a problem if girls going back to thailand but will be when entering ( if they had bad records & think malaysian immigration will also question them before entry)... but do be knowledgeable about what they bring in & out from the country,,
Yes.. I been thinking about this too..

Should I check their bags before exiting and entering?

It's may feel awkward. ..

But maybe this something I gotta do...
Old 01-01-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post

If they're only going for a visa run then they shouldn't be bringing much with them. And if you know them well enough they shouldn't be offended if you just wanna take a quick check of their bags.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post

you can verbal test them during the trip before checking the bags.. as in simple talks like do they take drugs... do they smuggle drugs in/out of the country.. talk with a smile as in joking with them..
feel awkward is better than sorry..
Old 03-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Also check her front hole and back hole!
scare she hide there😱
Old 03-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
Also check her front hole and back hole!
scare she hide there😱
i can check those on ts behalf...
Old 26-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AddictedForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oops. i now gena same thing...
Old 22-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedForSex View Post
oops. i now gena same thing...
the girl KC u to help her clear customs ah?
do u know the girl well enough yet?
what if she brings drugs or some other illegal over n implicates u?
are u prepared to lose your job and months/years of your life squatting in prison because of a siambu whom u've only known recently?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1