The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
To continue on the wardrobe malfunction I mentioned earlier for SIL.

Strictly speaking the living room I'm staying is part of the bedroom where my brother and SIL is putting up so there's no door to their bedroom. Forgot which day was it but it was rather early before dawn and I got up and headed for the bathroom. There are 3 bathrooms, 1 in each bedroom and the one I went for is connected to the living room.

I need to walk pass the entrance of their room on the way back from the bathroom. As I got out, SIL was in her room wrapped in a bath towel, brother was still sound asleep. There was this large mirror which I can see from an angle.

I watched SIL walked up and down a few times and dropped her towel drying her body. She then sort of struck a few poses checking out her skin and that seems to cause a stir in my shorts. I continued watching her moves until I semi-cummed and headed back to bathroom to wash up.

It wasn't far but the angle was just nice for me to watch without her noticing, she might have assumed I was still asleep anyway. I didn't expect the cum but it's impossible not to be attracted to such a beautiful scene. I managed to see her nakedness all round and it was magnificent.

She has nice round B cups with brown nipples and her pubic muff stuck out side ways like this

Her tits look similar to this without the piercing but has those tan lines

It was the first time seeing SIL in all her glory and thankfully for this family trip it wasn't the last.
Saw my SIL's pussy lips when she was sitting on sofa diagonal to me. She had one of her feet on the sofa and sat with the same knee up. Her legs were apart and when I looked over, her shorts were pulled aside enough that I managed to see her pussy lips.
Old 13-08-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mapsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I will tell you about the first time I saw a female and a male friend naked.

Three years ago, I was on Erasmus with my girlfriend. We were in my dormitory room with a couple of friends (one male, one female, they are not a couple). We were enjoying the evening with vodka and schnaps.

The male friend dared me to drink a mix of vodka and coconut powder (the mix was awful), and I replied: "Only if you strip down." The male friend said ok, but I added that ,to be fair, the girls should also strip. They agreed but decided to keep their underpants on. So I drank this "potion," and we all stripped down. The male friend and I were completely naked, while my girlfriend and the other female friend exposed their breasts and their legs.

I remember my girlfriend's eyes widening upon seeing my friend's penis. His penis was bigger than mine but also quite crooked. My girlfriend whispered in my ear: "Please, I want to forget this view! I will not be able to see him tomorrow in the face"

After we stripped, I had the brilliant idea to raise the stakes. It all escalated when I got the dare to take a photo... with a stuffed unicorn in front of us. It was one of those "what in the world are we doing?" moments, but we were all comfortable and laughing our heads off.

Then, we played Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" and asked the two girls to sit on chairs. I began to dance and touch my girlfriend from behind, caressing her breasts and hips, while my friend did the same.

After two minutes, my girlfriend started feeling more sober and began asking me, a bit embarrassed, "What are we doing?"

After some minutes, my male friend fell asleep on the floor (really drunk), while my girlfriend, the female friend, and I fell asleep in the bed, still naked.
Old 13-08-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mapsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Three years ago, I was on Erasmus with my girlfriend. We were in my dormitory room with a couple of friends (one male, one female, they are not a couple). We were enjoying the evening with vodka and schnaps.

The male friend dared me to drink a mix of vodka and coconut powder (the mix was awful), and I replied: "Only if you strip down." The male friend said ok, but I added that ,to be fair, the girls should also strip. They agreed but decided to keep their underpants on. So I drank this "potion," and we all stripped down. The male friend and I were completely naked, while my girlfriend and the other female friend exposed their breasts and their legs.

I remember my girlfriend's eyes widening upon seeing my friend's penis. His penis was bigger than mine but also quite crooked. My girlfriend whispered in my ear: "Please, I want to forget this view! I will not be able to see him tomorrow in the face"

After we stripped, I had the brilliant idea to raise the stakes. It all escalated when I got the dare to take a photo... with a stuffed unicorn in front of us. It was one of those "what in the world are we doing?" moments, but we were all comfortable and laughing our heads off.

Then, we played Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" and asked the two girls to sit on chairs. I began to dance and touch my girlfriend from behind, caressing her breasts and hips, while my friend did the same.

After two minutes, my girlfriend started feeling more sober and began asking me, a bit embarrassed, "What are we doing?"

After some minutes, my male friend fell asleep on the floor (really drunk), while my girlfriend, the female friend, and I fell asleep in the bed, still naked.
Old 13-08-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

No action What a waste
Old 14-08-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapsf View Post

Wow maybe morning wakes up you bang the female friend thinking she is your gf then after finished you go back to sleep again.
Old 14-08-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9989 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw my SIL's pussy lips when she was sitting on sofa diagonal to me. She had one of her feet on the sofa and sat with the same knee up. Her legs were apart and when I looked over, her shorts were pulled aside enough that I managed to see her pussy lips.
Nice share bro. She was not wearing any undies?
Old 15-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Like this like seducing
Old 15-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
At home, not wearing.

In fact, she's braless too.
Old 16-08-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9989 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At home, not wearing.

You'll have plenty of chances to beo in future
Old 16-08-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
To me it's tempting, for me would ho over open up her legs n dive in fir a good lick,lol
Old 19-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At home, not wearing.

Wah, really hosay …
Old 20-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Wah, really hosay …
In case you're wondering, it's difficult to see her tits even when she's not wearing a bra at home.

I know it because those babes are just swinging non stop when she's moving.
Old 20-08-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

A little like this

Old 20-08-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
To me it's tempting, for me would ho over open up her legs n dive in fir a good lick,lol
No way that's going to happen for me, just lucky to see her pussy at the right time. She kept it that way for some time so it got pretty boring after awhile.
Old 20-08-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A little like this

Nice bounce, bro 👌🏽

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1