The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 16-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Anybody got any recommendation for Tanjong Pagar Plaza 2nd floor, on top of NTUC, just move to the area. Dont have much money to invest and try the many shops there. Thank YOu.
There are quite a few MPs on the 2nd floor of the NTUC.. not exactly sure which one are you referring to.

I went there recently and saw a slim and pretty ML sitting outside of her TCM shop playing with her phone. So long never see Mi*****e already almost cannot recognise her until I step up to approach her. She also recognised me and quickly led me into the shop.

Went for a quick shower in the common toilet, and went into the cubicle.. Mi*****e can do a proper massage (if she wants to), but we were too engrossed in catching up that massage was no longer the main focus. After like a good 40 mins of massage and catch up, time for action.. Unfortunately, location and shop restriction, only HJ ($50) and BBBJ ($100) offered..

Shall not dwell into the action description, but suffice to say had a very good and intensed release..

This is the ex-TCS gal I mentioned some time ago... GFE gao gao... at least for me.. interested pm me.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
There are quite a few MPs on the 2nd floor of the NTUC.. not exactly sure which one are you referring to.

I went there recently and saw a slim and pretty ML sitting outside of her TCM shop playing with her phone. So long never see Mi*****e already almost cannot recognise her until I step up to approach her. She also recognised me and quickly led me into thte shop.

Went for a quick shower in the common toilet, and went into the cubicle.. Mi*****e can do a proper massage (if she wants to), but we were too engrossed in catching up that massage was no longer the main focus. After like a good 40 mins of massage and catch up, time for action.. Unfortunately, location and shop restriction, only HJ ($50) and BBBJ ($100) offered..

Shall not dwell into the action description, but suffice to say had a very good and intensed release..

This is the ex-TCS gal I mentioned some time ago... GFE gao gao... at least for me.. interested pm me.
Din know there is another ex-tc there. Only visited the other girl L***a. Few days ago then realized she went back liao...sad sia. No chance to do a goodbye session
Old 16-03-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Wah since when got ex tcs there? Wahhh chun boo
Old 16-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yes zhun. Haha
Old 16-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro... I think your tcs is different from our tcs...
Old 17-03-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, not all TCS actress are attractive lor, Patricia Mok also ex TCS actress leh
Old 17-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh got one ex tcs here now bro?
I thought most up lorry and rtc already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

I went there recently and saw a slim and pretty ML sitting outside of her TCM shop playing with her phone. So long never see Mi*****e already almost cannot recognise her until I step up to approach her. She also recognised me and quickly led me into the shop.

Old 17-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Yes zhun. Haha
Some 3 rate actress whose name start with F?
Old 17-03-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

the spa that close down because kenna sabo by 1 person here... anybody got updates where the ml go to?
Old 17-03-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Eh got one ex tcs here now bro?
I thought most up lorry and rtc already.
The latest batch of TCS girls only a few up the lorry.. most of the rest either retired or are very low key..

Mi*****e is from the previous batch.. she rtc 2-3 years ago and now back again.
Old 17-03-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Did a wonderful tarma with 2 sexy gals Le & Qi. And only $50/hr per gal for entry price.

Both have Long fair legs with sexy voice.
Qiqi is pretty..but specials expensive. Can try nego if you are skilled.
Old 18-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

recently added a viet at Tp plaza so decided to try. Lvl 2 green signboard. Late 20s ml. She told me she is new in this area but dk whether can believe bo. decent massage with roaming underneath for 50+50. Would like to trade contact for other 50+50 ml in this area.
Old 18-03-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Qiqi is pretty..but specials expensive. Can try nego if you are skilled.
Thos shop pricong getting roo ridiculous. When they first start still can just top up 50 for hj. Nowadays without 80$ she dont even want to do hj. Not worth anymore
Old 18-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Forum said this to me too...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to superman67 again.

Nonetheless, thanks bro and cheong safe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Thanks for sharing..upzz u before liao tks

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-03-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Its ok one. As Ive always said, no one owes them a living...

So, let them continue to spend time manicure their nails and powder their faces outside over and over and layer and layer...and wait for support from vegetables...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Thos shop pricong getting roo ridiculous. When they first start still can just top up 50 for hj. Nowadays without 80$ she dont even want to do hj. Not worth anymore

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1