The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
steinbecksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Regarding the symptoms of herpes...

Can it affect every part of the body other than the "usual" spots like the genitals, mouth, etc?

I heard if yr mouth area is infected by herpes, the herpes will always erupt at yr mouth area and will not appear elsewhere on yr body. Similarly if the genital area is infected by herpes, the herpes will always erupt at yr genital area and will not appear elsewhere on yr body. Is this true? sorry for asking a noob qn.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding the symptoms of herpes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinbecksg View Post
Can it affect every part of the body other than the "usual" spots like the genitals, mouth, etc?

I heard if yr mouth area is infected by herpes, the herpes will always erupt at yr mouth area and will not appear elsewhere on yr body. Similarly if the genital area is infected by herpes, the herpes will always erupt at yr genital area and will not appear elsewhere on yr body. Is this true? sorry for asking a noob qn.
Herpes can be transmitted from the mouth to the genital area and vice versa.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
steinbecksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sam, thanks for yr reply. I tried reading up the threads at yr forums and googling but I can't find the answers i need.

May I ask u, can Herpes, both Type 1 and Type 2, be transmitted when yr bare arm comes into contact with the bare arm of an infected person? Because I read that Herpes can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 20
sropau is one of the Best!sropau is one of the Best!sropau is one of the Best!
Arrow Re: Regarding the symptoms of herpes...

Herpes
Description
The herpes simplex virus (HSV, better known as herpes) is generally a non-lethal infection, which has two separate manifestations - Type 1 (labial herpes) and Type 2 (genital herpes). Labial herpes is the virus responsible for common cold sores and mouth blisters. However, cold sores are not genital herpes and are not considered an STD!

Herpes is not a curable infection and will reoccur every so often over a persons lifetime. When the virus first enters the body it multiplies quickly, invading and destroying cells. The body's immune system will combat and eventually kill the virus. Unfortunately, HSV will travel up nerve pathways and reside in the nerve cells where the immune system cannot reach it. The virus will remain inactive in the nerve cells for a period of time, but for some unknown reason the virus is reactivated and a new episode of herpes develops.

Symptoms
Between two and twenty days after infection one begins to see the first signs of the herpes virus. Labial herpes affects both genders in the same way. Blisters form on the lips or the interior of the mouth. Genital herpes affects men and women in varying ways. Both experience painful urination, itching of the genital area, and the emergence of blisters on their genitals. Typically, the blisters will begin as a group of tiny, red, painful spots, which develop into yellowish blisters, which then burst. What remains are ulcers which are painful to touch and will heal-up in about 10 days.

While the blisters are active, it is common to suffer from a fever, loss of appetite and/or swelling in the genital area. Men usually have blisters appear on the head of their penis. However, blisters may also appear on the testicular area. Women, on the other hand, have a larger area (the vulva) that may become infected and consequently, may experience more pain urinating. Furthermore, the virus can often be carried into the vagina to infect the cervix. If this occurs, your physician will most likely ask the woman to have a Pap test as the risk of cervical cancer is higher in the presence of herpes.

Transmission
Herpes is very contagious, especially when the blisters are visible. However, the virus from a cold sore will not infect the genitals. Herpes is generally contracted through close physical contact (i.e., kissing, oral sex, vaginal intercourse, etc.). The virus is destroyed by heat and chlorine, so hot tubs, steam rooms, and pools are not a place where you can be infected.

When assessing how to protect yourself or your partner against herpes, you must ensure that the blistered area is covered. While the best solution is to refrain from sex while you or your partner is having an outbreak, you may use condoms if the blisters are isolated to the genitals. If, however, a woman’s vaginal secretions leak outside the area covered by the condom, herpes can be contracted. See your doctor at the first signs of any kind of rash or discomfort to discern if it is indeed herpes, and what can be done to protect yourself and your partner. Herpes can be spread by a pregnant mother to her newborn at delivery time. If herpes blisters are present during childbirth, they pose a serious threat to the health of the baby, and typically a caesarian section is performed.

Treatment
There is no cure available for herpes. Therefore, treatment is directed at relieving discomfort and preventing bacterial infection. Currently, a drug called Oral Acyclovir is being used to combat the effects of labial herpes.

To prevent bacterial infection, keep the genital area clean. Avoid touching the sores and then rubbing your eyes or other parts of the body that are susceptible to infection. Failure to follow these precautions may cause the herpes infection to spread. Always wash your hands (with soap) IMMEDIATELY after touching any herpes related sores. Some anti-viral drugs may also be useful in treating herpes. Please consult a physician before attempting to use any form of treatment.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sam, thanks for yr reply. I tried reading up the threads at yr forums and googling but I can't find the answers i need.

May I ask u, can Herpes, both Type 1 and Type 2, be transmitted when yr bare arm comes into contact with the bare arm of an infected person? Because I read that Herpes can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.
For Herpes, both Type 1 and Type 2 ,the only way is for a check up.
Millions all over the worlds are affected with or without knowing it for years.
It has become a common illness.

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 06-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, kissing, getting a BBBJ, eating pussy, all those things. H1 oral can transfer to genitals and H2 genitals can go to oral. Methods can be skin to skin, direct injection ie pussy to your dick, etc. Braddah, any person brush this off as minor thing is BS you. Braddah, likewise you have obligation to disclose to gal and not transfer to them if you have it. Please follow the courtesies of SG society as a resposible Braddah. OK Braddah?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Herpes type 1 and 2 are not known to infect the nerve ganglia of the arms so chances of catching anything from arm to arm contact are infinitesimal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKERS View Post
For Herpes, both Type 1 and Type 2 ,the only way is for a check up.
Millions all over the worlds are affected with or without knowing it for years.
It has become a common illness.
Normal my azz Braddah. Its selfish people like you who have it and then discount it so you can continue to spread it Braddah. Braddah, if you had a choice would you want to have it? Braddah, if you did not have it would you want to avoid it or would you say its common no precaution necessary? Braddah, people like you are whats wrong with SG society.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1