The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Agreed, the spread of stds is real....covid is another issue......the girls themselves do not go for regular checkups for stds and Aids...the old geylang brothels still the best...licensed and no fear of raids...and the yellow card wls go for mandatory health checks....parklane mls really like mcdonalds fast food...only xq level 3 is worth it...the rest cannot make it
Understand where u coming from but not referring to those diseases.. more to I like to take a shower before action start and shower again to refresh myself before leaving..
Old 23-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Understand where u coming from but not referring to those diseases.. more to I like to take a shower before action start and shower again to refresh myself before leaving..
You can switch to spas...parklane is really fast food service.....fear of raids the girls fast in fast out...that is the bottom line... Most of the mls quite mature already...even the so called younger ones are fake...push up bras fake boobs and thick make up....only xq is natural....
Old 24-12-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
Wanted to try the legend and been there for about 5 times. Still no luck to meet her.

Really need to be patience and sometimes luck to see her when she is available (without booking).
Was there around 5pm yesterday..walked in n went to where I think is XQ shop area according to details here.. saw a door open. Walked pass twice before going in to ask the lady inside for price. She looks the prettiest there imo. The rest is history..it was XQ. All the reports are true.. definitely the best there.

Last edited by Arcon; 24-12-2021 at 12:15 AM. Reason: correction
Old 24-12-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed, the spread of stds is real....covid is another issue......the girls themselves do not go for regular checkups for stds and Aids...the old geylang brothels still the best...licensed and no fear of raids...and the yellow card wls go for mandatory health checks....parklane mls really like mcdonalds fast food...only xq level 3 is worth it...the rest cannot make it
I think if kenna during the deed or period when during sex, after that wash up also no use cause for STD that can be passes on by skin contact, once touch i believe already go in your skin le, can anyone clarify?

No shower but the girls have their way to "clean up"
Old 24-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I think if kenna during the deed or period when during sex, after that wash up also no use cause for STD that can be passes on by skin contact, once touch i believe already go in your skin le, can anyone clarify?

No shower but the girls have their way to "clean up"
Bros i cannot reveal which floor or which lady... To protect their privacy... A few girls at higher floors kena stds recently...they stopped doing fj....only do hj or bj...also some of them are married...they dun want their husbands to know they kena stds....so some of them do only hj and bj only....if the husbands kena stds from them then the marriage will be ruined....so if the ml does not offer fj it could mean she contracted stds recently and wants to avoid risk...
Old 24-12-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros i cannot reveal which floor or which lady... To protect their privacy... A few girls at higher floors kena stds recently...they stopped doing fj....only do hj or bj...also some of them are married...they dun want their husbands to know they kena stds....so some of them do only hj and bj only....if the husbands kena stds from them then the marriage will be ruined....so if the ml does not offer fj it could mean she contracted stds recently and wants to avoid risk...
wah you so well informed! but the news/rumours is true?

their husband dk they doing services? hj and bj can also transmit std...
Old 24-12-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
wah you so well informed! but the news/rumours is true?

their husband dk they doing services? hj and bj can also transmit std...
Of course it is true...the mls are exposed to so many men everyday ..all it takes is one infected customer they kena jackpot.....you must remember these are not licensed brothels...lol merry christmas to everyone
Old 24-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Was there around 5pm yesterday..walked in n went to where I think is XQ shop area according to details here.. saw a door open. Walked pass twice before going in to ask the lady inside for price. She looks the prettiest there imo. The rest is history..it was XQ. All the reports are true.. definitely the best there.
She is also the youngest one. XQ is the undisputed ml in parklane with top notch service and lots of die hard fans. She is worth waiting for. Lots of guys are still trying their luck to have a session with her. A real ang pai.

Last edited by BedGuy; 25-12-2021 at 09:37 AM.
Old 25-12-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Went to recce Park Lane on a bro's tips on a weekday afternoon. Found XQ's shop but door was closed. Many other massage shops in the building too but none had door open either. Now I understand why it is tricky to get a slot with XQ. Ended up going next door to Peace Center.
Peace Centre only have legit massage but really good though. You went 1st floor
Old 26-12-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Chiongging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Is there any kind soul can share where is she currently located at? 😁
Old 26-12-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongging View Post
Is there any kind soul can share where is she currently located at? 😁
You can try mayo street area....she hangs around there or she also bao by some sugar daddy old man already lol...
Old 26-12-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
She is also the youngest one. XQ is the undisputed ml in parklane with top notch service and lots of die hard fans. She is worth waiting for. Lots of guys are still trying their luck to have a session with her. A real ang pai.
Yes xq still the best at pl...thumbs up...
Old 26-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

been there couple days ago..most of the gals hide inside the shop, some can see & some cannot see...really have to try your luck..browse around many times & going up and down..sometimes u can see the girl go out and they will signal you haha..but in the end just see see nia
Old 26-12-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
been there couple days ago..most of the gals hide inside the shop, some can see & some cannot see...really have to try your luck..browse around many times & going up and down..sometimes u can see the girl go out and they will signal you haha..but in the end just see see nia
Save your money for xq level 3 ...the rest mostly hit and run....chop you for top up and rushing...they fear police raids... Dun be caught with your pants down..lol
Old 26-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

If u dun wan any massage and dun wan to pay those massage fee aka entrance fee

PL is one of those places to go…

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread