The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yes bro, I would like to see them come back as well. Top right Primrose is one of my favorite gal... I fucked her 10 times on her last trip just before covid....

But too bad, she moved on.... FL is a past life for her. Now can only see her in Onlyfans fucking her partner.... She even deny knowing me, which I think is quite unlikely bec I did something for her, which I don't think any customer has done.

So the name of the game is keep on moving on.... FL don't stop for u... similarly don't think many chiongsters will stop for FL as well....

Just keep them as a beautiful memory which u mesmerize at times....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
Lets agree to disagree. Stables would know the good ones and get these to come back... this is not rocket science..

There are definitely some I would love to see again
Old 19-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Nene of Galaxy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?...24&postcount=1

location: G hotel. Big room 2 super single bed. Bathroom with attached bathtub. Clean Mid sized towel. Depends on your luck whether the counter will stop u for registration.

looks: a dreamy looking little girl at 24 years young. can't label as very pretty but very very cute

Body: slim and petite probably 155-158cm. very fair skin and no ink

Boobs: natural but small. at the most A+. still can grab a bit. brown protruding nips.

pussy: not clean shaved but not forest. low mileage and tight

shower: SOP

Kissing: yes some tongue

BM / catbath: she is really good at this area as she knows how to move her body to rub against mine very alluringly

BBBJ: can suck well but cannot fully DT... knows how to use her tongue and suck balls too

FJ: she did all the work on top and despite her age she can ride really well and knows various style when on top. Moans were soft and even if they were not natural they were music to my ears

Massage: her massage got standard and strength despite her petite size. say she got learn a bit before

Overall: a very very soft spoken young girl and she was very shy at the start when I stripped her.. but as the session goes on can see she slowly open up.
not your typical commando PSE type but if u got a fetish for little girls u would probably enjoy her.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
munching is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post
is it just me or is it just damn hard to take this thread seriously with the massive amount of fake FRs posted by clone accounts here with low points/post counts.
Same. Chose FLs because got good FRs. End up nothing like the FR at all.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

May fr VipThai going for 110/2/90! Super value

The stable claims they only use Real, Unfiltered n Genuine photos.... really hope they live up to their claims... camping for reputable bros to verify...

Maybe bro SingleAA can help us analyze n comment on the photos?

For their previously gal, Sky (aka Ning fr SA) is definitely fake photos... the real Ning is in Thailand all the while ...hope they have really change their conduct n bring real value to bros here... only honest n steady stables can stand the test of time.... the rest just comes n go...

Everyone can get a 2nd chance...
Old 19-07-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Depends on your luck whether the counter will stop u for registration.
How to siam one?

They also will see their CCTV to see where u go leh lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
allee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a visit with Fion from Poison Stable today.

Place is good, ample parking.
Fion is a nice and shy lady, able to speak simple english but its good enough.
OKT also very responsive and acccomodating.
Looks: 9/10 [almost like picture]
Boobs: 9/10 [Nice to touch]
French: 6/10 [light pecks]
BBBJ: 9/10 | [wonderful in heaven]

Overall: 8/10
Old 19-07-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Empire6969 is one of the Best!Empire6969 is one of the Best!Empire6969 is one of the Best!Empire6969 is one of the Best!

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=890322&highlight=

Been wondering how come there's no much review for this lady Money, so i check with the OKT and find out oh is actually the customers that she served not all have given the FR, since this is not the 1st time i engage Empire6969 for their service provider and i trusted the OKT so i decided to give it a try on Money's service.

GFE: 8/10 (happy go lucky and chatty type, definitely someone who can break the ice)

Looks: 8/10 (eurasian look alike)

Body: 9/10 (totally my type, fair skin and boobs was my favorite size)

BBBJ: 10/10 (a must try)

Overall process was good and she will make the first move if the chemistry is there, so i will suggest to have a small talk with her to build the chemistry and not to worry she able to understand and speak simple english.

Helping customer to write FR as he got no account

Last edited by Empire6969; 19-07-2022 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Update SS from Customer
Old 19-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How to siam one?

They also will see their CCTV to see where u go leh lol..
I also felt almost quite impossible to siam but I read earlier that one bro went and no one was manning the counter so he managed to avoid registration?

Therefore I said it depends on your luck.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Sng69 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=889001

TIW Thaiconcepts.
Dowan do ratings but doing this review while resting for 2nd shot because worth a mention. More than worth actually lol, 2 shot 140 btr than those 200 ones. Definitely will RTF but she just said returning in 2-3 days.
Overall a very good fuck and I'm not even done yet lol
Old 19-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=88...ghlight=jaguar

Jaguar from Lust365

Jaguar is a real animal in bed just like her name.

Looks: 9/10 nice high nose bridge sweet smile with perfect teeth. Very attractive

Body: 10/10 she has a lustrous body that when I saw I went “weet weet”. When she revealed those melons to me. I thought to myself I can’t wait to have my hands on those melons.

Bbbj: 9/10 her cock sucking face looks super attractive I don’t know why. Mouth glued to my cock. And continuous head going up and down with her hands too.

FJ: 9/10 she then slowly got up crawl to me and straddle me. Rubbing my tip against her pussy to make her wetter for easier access. Then she rode me fast and furiously. Could feel her pussy pulsing. It was tight.

GFE: love the cuddles I used her boobs as pillows. Felt nice

Rtf: hmmm…
Old 19-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire6969 View Post

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=890322&highlight=

Been wondering how come there's no much review for this lady Money, so i check with the OKT and find out oh is actually the customers that she served not all have given the FR, since this is not the 1st time i engage Empire6969 for their service provider and i trusted the OKT so i decided to give it a try on Money's service.

GFE: 8/10 (happy go lucky and chatty type, definitely someone who can break the ice)

Looks: 8/10 (eurasian look alike)

Body: 9/10 (totally my type, fair skin and boobs was my favorite size)

BBBJ: 10/10 (a must try)

Overall process was good and she will make the first move if the chemistry is there, so i will suggest to have a small talk with her to build the chemistry and not to worry she able to understand and speak simple english.
Whose FR is this? Customer write? What is this?
Old 19-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
I also felt almost quite impossible to siam but I read earlier that one bro went and no one was manning the counter so he managed to avoid registration?

Therefore I said it depends on your luck.
Ya la so is very low chance will kena that scenario one unless u know when it is not manned lol..

Even if u go up and they never stop u they will call the room to ask u to come down de.. I saw 1 person kena like that lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 3
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=890096

My RTF FR for Bee from Club Friday.

My first FR:
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p...=#post21455823

I has been supporting them for a while and quite some time.

Alway never disappoint me.

This is my 2nd time visiting Bee in 1 week

Long hair, big natural boobs with slim and sexy tone body.

Shower for me from head to toe and gave me a bbbj in the shower.

Everything was pretty good, bbbj, catbath etc. I wanted to eat her Pussy n taste that juicy young Pussy, made her cum before capping and pumping her in various positions. Tight n wet she didn't need ky at all. Exploded in her during doggy.

She cuddled me and we chit chat, no issue as she know a bit of english. Took me all of 5 mins to get hard again. I wanted more of that young tight Pussy. I got her to cowboy me and slowly grind me building up the intensity. Changed a few positions managed to get her to cum again. I was drenched, hard to keep up with her.

She gave me a naughty laugh when I unloaded into her with condom on again.

A very nice and good experience with her. we did cuddle again after everything is done. The GFE is there.

I will try to RTF again.
Old 19-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
cartoonnetwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my chance to RTF Ariel today from Fairiesfinder

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=888420

since it was a RTF I'll cut things short. after 1st shot we like BFGF laying down at bed use google translate chit-chat, some light massages after awhile she managed to me me hard again!!!! OMG so long never try 2 shots! A bit shag but hey, 2IC awake by her!!! After 2nd shot she say hungry so we wash up n brought her out to nearby buy her some food.

Looks: 8/10 I Like
Body: 8/10 (like syt)
Boobs: 8/10 C cup
BBBJ: 8/10 improve a lot
FJ: 9/10 accommodating, what u want just do it.
GFE: 8/10 more like gf sex now

Damage 180/2/90
She going back soon, so Bros who wanna try have to hurry liao..
Old 19-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

19/7/2022
Thai Smile - Emerald
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=888966

Saw the discount and for the price, Emerald is a steal.
Quickly contacted OKT for a session.

OKT: 10/10 - as usually, session arranged without any issue

Entered the room and Emerald greeted me with a smile.
Look: 8/10 - will grow on you. SYT.
Body: 8/10 - Have the right curves. Busty if you are boob lover
Room: 8/10 - Decent size with a king size bed.
Shower: 7/10 - SOP. Clean towels

Laid on the bad and she came over to service.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Nice and wet BBBJ
Painting: Never try
French: Never try
FJ: 8/10 - She is willing to try different position. Young and tight. She can really ride for long in cowgirl.
GFE: 7/10 - decent, can speak basic english

Overall I will rate this a good bonk. For the price, it is really a steal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1