The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
Somehow things in the forum just don't add up. I am told by several posters that it doesn't matter what we post, (directions, names, pictures, etc, etc) because the LE or other don't look at them. Then in the next sentence it's be careful who we tell what because it fall into the wrong hands! Does no one think that there might be many pairs of "wrong hands" looking at these various forums. Just my POV and expect to get told how wrong I am, but I still enjoy the time in China and do not plan to shoot myself in the foot. mrclen
some news, toaday china media reported a wl was robbed and raped in shenzhen few months back by 3 guys impostors (fake policemen):

东莞失足女卖淫时遭劫 后被劫匪劝说入伙
头条新闻南方都市报 [微博] 李亚坤2014-11-20 07:45我要分享 418
[摘要]一名16岁少女卖淫时,遭两男子抢劫,此后竟被劫匪胁迫劝说加入犯罪团伙,三人在深圳作案时被警方抓获。目 前三人均已被移送检察机关审查起诉。

南都讯 记者李亚坤 一名16岁少女卖淫时,遭两男子抢劫,此后竟被劫匪胁迫劝说加入犯罪团伙,三人在深圳作案时被警方抓获。目 前三人均已被移送检察机关审查起诉。

女孩的母亲则告诉南都记者,女儿在东莞被抢劫时,曾向她求助,而她也向东莞警方报案,但最终无 果。

三人设套劫奸女网友被抓

据罗湖警方透露,今年7月,罗湖万事达酒店发生一宗恶性案件,一女子应约到酒店与一男网友开房时,遭遇了两 名假警察实施抢劫,这名女子被抢走手机、金饰。抢劫实施过程中,这名女子更是被迫与男网友发生性关系,还被 拍下性爱视频和照片,遭遇勒索3000元。两天后,警方在罗湖将三名嫌疑人抓获。三人被警方认为涉嫌抢劫、 强奸罪。

其中一名假女警便是年仅16岁的周某艳。实际上就在半个月之前,她还是一名受害者。根据公安机关侦查查明, 今年7月1日,前述案件中嫌疑人刘某与张某在东莞厚街镇密谋抢劫失足女。

案发当天,张某在厚街镇康乐路富康旅馆开了房,约见失足女周某艳在房间内嫖娼。整个作案过程与前述作案过程 如出一辙,只是作案过程中少了一个“女警察”。

作案过程中,刘某冒充警察扫黄,将张某与周某艳抓获,对周某艳的手机及个人财物实施了抢劫。警方透露,周某 艳供述,刘某当时冒充警察提出要罚款,索要2万元。其间周某艳提供了其母亲的电话。

周某艳的母亲向女士告诉南都记者,她确实多次接到有男子冒充警察,要求其支付2万元保其女儿无事,她为此选 择向东莞警方报案,并没有支付钱款。

而见索要不到钱财,嫌疑人刘某竟想出要拉周某艳入伙。警方透露,刘某拉周某艳入伙是因为觉得周某艳年龄小, 容易控制。另一名同伙张某则称,周某艳本来不答应,但是在刘某的威胁说服之下,终于答应加入他们一起作案。 周某艳本人也称,她一度以为刘某真的是警察,加上对方威胁她卖淫要判刑一年,还说喜欢她要她做女朋友,就此 同意和刘某张某一起干活。

家属指警方不作为

周某艳的母亲向女士告诉南都记者,7月初,她多次接到冒充警察的电话,要她给2万元保其女儿无事。由于她本 人在东莞的清溪镇工作,女儿是在厚街镇工作,她为此在东莞的清溪镇与厚街镇之间奔波,多次向警方报案,称女 儿遭到绑架。

向女士提供了与东莞110的多次通话记录。但是向女士告诉南都记者,两镇警方为究竟谁该立案没有定论。“他 们说我女儿是被骗到传销组织了。”向女士说,警方不作为,导致女儿如今身陷囹圄。

南都记者昨日致电东莞厚街警方,截至发稿时并未获得回应。广东诚公律师事务所郭向锋律师就表示 ,根据《刑事 诉 讼 法》有 关 规 定 ,公 检法机关对于报案、举报的事实及材料必须予以接收,不能推诿。
相关搜索:

东莞女子卖淫视频东莞卖淫女的服务项目东莞一失足女记述公园失足女卖淫视频东莞沐足女技师工资关于失足卖淫 女的处罚
Old 22-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huicheng/Huiyang Red Alert

Due to the Huicheng/Huiyang Red Alert this week most of the action diverted to Changping or Boluo County.

Who's going to Desert Storm KTV today?
I come your room and say hello.
Old 22-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
How to identify scammers/conmen on the board

HOW TO IDENTIFY SCAMMERS/CONMEN ON THE BOARD.

- SBF rules favor conmen and encourage them to pretend to just be regular Samsters.
- Some tell-tale signs on how these conmen operate on SBF.
- How they co-ordinate their scams in various threads. They’re everywhere on International SBF!
- Great board personae very important to suckering in victims – the things they concoct to achieve such/how easy it is for us just regular mongers to unknowingly be part of their scams.
- Do be careful and don’t let your mongering holiday turn into a nightmare - these guys are nasty.

If you would like to read details on this, please click on the following link:

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...445218&page=22
post #330, 331

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 23-11-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Old 23-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
ahboy_229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all CP lao jiao bros,

Pardon me for posting this and my poor english.
Had always been silently following this thread for almost 3years already and also went to CP for a few times (abt 5times) alr.

Understand the whole situation over at CP but still me and 3 of my frenz still decided to go CP in another 2weeks time (Starting of dec). We are actually more to have fun, drink and party together but of cos if there will be a few girls to party with n have fun, why not ?? Haha!

Just to check if any kind soul is able to provide me with some reliable mummy ctc/wechat shld we decide to have some fun. Amazingly me and 3 of my frenz girls is still at cp and we have already make arrangement to meet them. But of cos not everyday with them. Haha. Hope that we can get to know different girls.

Rest assured we more or less know the situation at there and also how to avoid trouble n play safe. The manager at cp that we allows liase with already left CP, hence just trying my luck here.

So ya, hope to get some ctc here. Hehe. If possible just pm me will do.
If I say anything wrong pls dun zap me. I mean no harm.

Thank you !! Have fun and play safe in CP/Danshui...
Old 23-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy_229 View Post
Hi all CP lao jiao bros,

Pardon me for posting this and my poor english.
Had always been silently following this thread for almost 3years already and also went to CP for a few times (abt 5times) alr.

Understand the whole situation over at CP but still me and 3 of my frenz still decided to go CP in another 2weeks time (Starting of dec). We are actually more to have fun, drink and party together but of cos if there will be a few girls to party with n have fun, why not ?? Haha!

Just to check if any kind soul is able to provide me with some reliable mummy ctc/wechat shld we decide to have some fun. Amazingly me and 3 of my frenz girls is still at cp and we have already make arrangement to meet them. But of cos not everyday with them. Haha. Hope that we can get to know different girls.

Rest assured we more or less know the situation at there and also how to avoid trouble n play safe. The manager at cp that we allows liase with already left CP, hence just trying my luck here.

So ya, hope to get some ctc here. Hehe. If possible just pm me will do.
If I say anything wrong pls dun zap me. I mean no harm.

Thank you !! Have fun and play safe in CP/Danshui...
I would say..jus join any group going during same time... Play together rather than jus getting contacts. Tis way judge yrslf, shld u & yr friend wan patron e Mummy/Manager? Or find another.. Bottom line is, e damage is minimum.

But of course if u & yr friend jus wan own private party, mayB some others may share..
Old 23-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
ahboy_229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
I would say..jus join any group going during same time... Play together rather than jus getting contacts. Tis way judge yrslf, shld u & yr friend wan patron e Mummy/Manager? Or find anot, Bottom line is, e damage is minimum.

But of course if u & yr friend jus wan own private party, mayB some others may share..
Ya, me and my group of frenz always prefer to have our own private party. Hence seeing by any chance if any bros here can give some reliable contact. We are going to have fun not find trouble or try to be funny to all those mummy/girls.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy_229 View Post
Ya, me and my group of frenz always prefer to have our own private party. Hence seeing by any chance if any bros here can give some reliable contact. We are going to have fun not find trouble or try to be funny to all those mummy/girls.
Bro, problem is u don't find trouble BUT trouble will come find U. There's so many ppl written of their story happening here.
So be very very careful as when u get into trouble, the home team will not be there to rescue U.

Its the same as there's the war zone, n u r the Nato peace keeping troops. U tell the troops to shoot their bombs and rockets to hit any other place but not your location... ever hear of friendly fire!!!?

Just my POV.
Old 26-11-2014, 04:19 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

china news today announced the closure of a major ktv in dongguan
this ktv was recently raided lat month
click on link below to see this sad news
http://news.qq.com/a/20141125/052368...12&ptlang=2052
Old 26-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
this ktv was recently raided lat month
click on link below to see this sad news
http://news.qq.com/a/20141125/052368...12&ptlang=2052
with this sad news, one thought comes to my mind
will more ktvs in dongguan start to close? domino effect?
i will stay clear of dongguan for the moment
Old 26-11-2014, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sian lar after read this kind of news...when can things improved

Last edited by pting; 26-11-2014 at 04:40 AM.
Old 26-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
with this sad news, one thought comes to my mind
will more ktvs in dongguan start to close? domino effect?
i will stay clear of dongguan for the moment
Wise words from a wise man. Concur your sentiments.
Old 26-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Sian lar after read this kind of news...when can things improved
Bro pting,
It will likely get worse rather than get better. U can kiss CP goodbye. Go check other threads for mongering, if that's what u r after.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro pting,
It will likely get worse rather than get better. U can kiss CP goodbye. Go check other threads for mongering, if that's what u r after.
Ya..don't think it will recover any sooner, mayB one day if CP do recover, I may oledy in my retirement age liao

Forget abt CP (it was 'once upon of time' liao...mayB one day son of some of us, may ask, 'Is China Fun?'..then can tell them the story of tis once a Sex Service Oriented town )

For those really wan cheong..look elsewhere, like Cambodia / Myanma /Vietnam near by, they ar more likely to grow into 2nd CP..with e convenience of Fast Bullet Train, we may see Chinese gals venture out China to find customers. Those gals/ MM want make fast money, while still young, will want go to places, where they unlikely will meet 'their friends / families / relatives'...China will no longer safe for them, as KTV & SN are getting scarce tis days in China, with e raid going on
Old 26-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Wise words from a wise man. Concur your sentiments.
today china media showed pictures of the vice raid last month at dongguan ktv
link below,click on it
http://gd.qq.com/a/20141126/130121.htm#p=6
Old 26-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Ya..don't think it will recover any sooner, mayB one day if CP do recover, I may oledy in my retirement age liao

Forget abt CP (it was 'once upon of time' liao...mayB one day son of some of us, may ask, 'Is China Fun?'..then can tell them the story of tis once a Sex Service Oriented town )

For those really wan cheong..look elsewhere, like Cambodia / Myanma /Vietnam near by, they ar more likely to grow into 2nd CP..with e convenience of Fast Bullet Train, we may see Chinese gals venture out China to find customers. Those gals/ MM want make fast money, while still young, will want go to places, where they unlikely will meet 'their friends / families / relatives'...China will no longer safe for them, as KTV & SN are getting scarce tis days in China, with e raid going on
most china girls will still prefer to go macau or hong kong to ply their trade
there have been increase in number of china girls at the shenzhen and zhuhai border crossings these past 6 months
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1