The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Roderick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CENTRAL neighbourhood massage parlour.

Gathering reviews for massage or HO KANG TAO in the central neighbourhood!

Recently went for massage on two separate occasions in this neighbourhood.

1st visit:
Opt for an hour long massage and was fortunate to be presented a room with shower facilities.
Did not read much into it as this parlour was literally smacked in a middle of a neighbourhood!
Massage was pretty standard of 6.5/10.
(1 being i massage myself also song and 10 being veteran true PHD masseur; fyi those freelance online touch touch abit kind is a 2-3 on my scale.)

GQ popped out after some light teasing from the masseur, negotiated for $50 hangjob and some boobs roaming.
HJ was average but the boobs were huge.
Masseur is very milf of average looks say 5.5/10?
Cum and was wash up by yourself.
Didnt get to choose.

RTM maybe but return for special unlikely!

2nd visit:

Had a bad day and decided to perk up my day with some neighbourhood shiokness.
BAD IDEA!
It was quite packed and I had to co share a big room with 2 others separated only by curtains.
Masseur was quite young looking but very bad skills.
Had ZERO mood for special plus she didnt ask.
Probably she know i already DULAN with her.
LOL!

All in all, i think this place is generally clean and massage quality really depends on the masseur you have (all the more so for the GQ).
Please share gem if you know of anyone here!
Can PM me to verify location. (wouldnt want to taint the place reputation unnecessarily)
Old 27-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CENTRAL neighbourhood massage parlour.

what kind of neigbourhood is tat? bencoolen st town house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1