The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 9
suhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to behold
Massage place next to Century Foot Spa at homson

located upper thomson, anyone been there before recently? i went before, filled with vietnamese, some very nice and young , got one old one. i went twice last year, both times they give me the older one. maybe mid 30s, good moaning, huge knockers. the young ones prettier and sexy.

i had once where i got the older one to bj and the younger one to body roam. decent experience. dunno if still available now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1