The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 11
poisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An office fantasy

Here's a fictitious story of my fantasy... For all the samsters and samtresses who have similar fantasies.

I am a regional manager of a company with my office building sitting in the midst of the high rise CBD buildings. One of the perks of this job is that I get a fantastic view of the entire CBD area with the full fledged windows and a small balcony where I take my smoke breaks and a little wine in the wind.

Work is never ending for a regional manager of a big company. I have to fly a lot in APAC and hotels have become my second home. Yet I miss my personal space in my office and have always dreamt of having a good looking personal assistant whom I can release all my stress into whenever I am back. Never did I know that one day my dream would come true...

To be continued...

Good stuff must share. PM me to trade for local hot nudes.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

poisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An office fantasy

Peggy, a petite woman in her 30s, was my PA for 3 years. Women, strange creatures as they are, ultimately choose to settle down and willingly give up everything for the men. So Peggy told me that she was knocked up and getting married and she is serving her 1 month notice. She was an efficient worker and always keep my schedule busy yet organised and I must say that I'm going to miss having her around. Especially that occasional down blouse she gives me whenever she sashays into my office and leaves the coffee on the low coffee table while I read my documents on the sofa. She loves lace and I love it too.

Back to my problem of having to change PA within the 1 month notice. I hate this idea because Peggy has everything done up nicely for me everyday at work. Changing a new PA would mean I need to train her up again and it will be a good 1 or 2 months before she gets the hang. I need someone who is meticulous and notices all the small little things and hope I will not be getting a muddleheaded PA and having to change a few times. My HR department is not the best at choosing PA and sometimes I wonder if they are trying to give the managers a hard time. I wish that this time round I can be involved in the interview... Afterall, the new comer is going to be my PA. Maybe I should interview her...

To be continued....

Old 11-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zfxdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue...
Old 11-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
queenstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and more ...
Old 11-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start bro, camped here to sarppork you! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good start bro... Waiting for next installment
Old 11-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Interview next..
Old 11-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Camping camping.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: An office fantasy

More more!!!!!

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 11-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

PA PA PA PA !! we want a sexy hot young PA

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha Support support fer Sexy hot PA !
Old 12-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
Adv65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still Waiting for next installment
Old 12-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Just when I thought it will be better if I am involved in the interview process, an incoming mail popped up on my screen. Viola! The cute MILF from HR department, Sancia, just emailed me with regards to my new PA position. Sancia is a medium sized, fair and long haired OL with B cup boobs and a perky bottom. For a mother of 2, I must say that she really keeps her body well toned and sexy. Almost a year ago during company's gala dinner, I managed to get a taste of Sancia... A forbidden secret between us that makes me yearn for me whenever she walks past...

15 March 2013
Company's gala dinner is a big event for managers like us because the sitting arrangement will show how well or how badly you look in the eyes of the superiors. Everyone wants to be seated on the same table as the CEO, me too. However, because of the recent crisis, the sales in SEA took a dip and being in charge of the sales department, I was seated on table 3, right at the front corner of the hotel ballroom. I knew tonight was going to be miserable, as they will announce the company's performance over the last year and give recognition to those who did a good job.

The usual greetings took place during the cocktail session and my mood lightened up when I saw Sancia coming up from the stairs wearing a stunning deep V sequin dress with killer stilettos. Even from afar, it was easy to see that she wasn't wearing any bra and her cleavage was in plain view, very distracting indeed. All men's eyes turned onto her as she trotted towards her colleagues and I could make out a little jiggle that her racks were making. Or the sequins were playing on my eyes? Her soft brown curls were tied up loosely in a ponytail and only when she turned to face her colleague did I notice the high cut slit revealing her fair and toned right thigh. Just looking at those muscle lines along her thigh and calves is giving me a hard on.

Snapping myself out of the trance, I placed my champagne on the reception table and headed for the gents. It was hard trying to pee with a semi hard on as I envisioned what lies beneath those sequins.

As I stepped out of the gents, Sancia turned right into the corridor blocking my way out.

"Oops!" she said, holding onto the wall as she tries to give way.

"No worries. Are your heels hurting you?" I replied, as I noticed that she was standing awkwardly.

"Haha, yes it is. I thought I'm dressed to kill, seems like I'm killing my feet instead." She joked. Never did she know she just killed a dozen other men at the reception area.

Then, with left hand against the wall, Sancia lifted her left foot up and adjusted her heel while bending over, all the while giving me a clear view of her wonderous bossoms. She wasn't wearing any nipple tape and her pink nipples were standing hard because of the air conditioning. While she struggled with the heel strap, her boobs jiggled like and created waves around her chest. Gravity seems to have no effect on her assets.

I could feel my bulge again. Finally Sancia stood up and I excused myself, taking a final look at her cleavage and long slender legs.

By the time I got back, everyone was filing into the ballroom. I got to my seat and made myself comfortable with the 8 other managers and department heads at my table. When the emcee took the stage, most people turned their attention to him and stopped their conversations. The dinner was getting boring already.

Then, Sancia stepped into the ballroom, once again turning heads. The way she walked down the aisle is just such a turn on. Her thigh slips in and out of the gown, teasing every man. To my surprise, she walked all the way to the front and turned towards my table. Pulling the empty seat next to me, she sat down and gave me a smile.

Bending to my side, Sancia whispered, "So lucky I'm sitting next to you! This kind of functions bores me out."

I nodded, lost for words as her perfume rushes up my head. This lady sure knows how to dress to kill.

We ate through the first 3 dishes, exchanging a couple of words here and there regarding the company and our work. One good thing was the wine that was served, a smooth sauvignon that we each had 2 glasses. Then came the emcee again, announcing a break for table games. We were to go around looking for a list of impossible items like yellow socks and feather. I turned around to give Sancia a bored expression and she grinned back.

"This is really childish and boring" I whispered to her

"But I have a feather with me!" She chirped playfully into my ear and her hot breath sent goosebumps down my back.

"Really? Maybe our table will win this game afterall!"

"Come, let me show you where it is!" And she gave me a little wink and pulled me out of the ballroom.

Once out, Sancia turned around and asked, "Do you really want to see my feather?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"But I can't show you here, let's head to the carpark!"

Bewildered, but excited from the alcohol rush and her shiny sequins, I followed her into the lift. She pressed for B2 and turned around to grin at me again. This time, under the bright spot light in the lift, did I realise that she was flushing red from the alcohol. Her cheeks, her ears even her cleavage was flushing as if she just had an orgasm. As the lift comes to a slow stop, I place my hand on her naked back and slide down to her butts. Man, wasn't her skin so soft and smooth!

Sancia stepped out and look around, saying she needs to find a private place. I asked her why is it so secretive, all the while resting my hand on her bottoms and when she refused to say, I gave her butt a little squeeze for her cheekiness.

We got to the unused stairway and she closed the door. Her soft brown curls bounced as she swings around and complained how boring the dinner was. I concurred with her before touching her flushed cheek gently and ask her if she's showing me her feather. She looked right into my eyes and told me that it may not be very appropriate and I assured her. Asking again, she finally say that she has a feather tattoo on her pelvic area. Ahhh... just hearing that send my blood southwards.

To be continued...

Old 06-01-2015, 04:50 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

And when are we getting about this feather thingy? This year?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute

Do keep it coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1