The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Ha ha ha...you might want to try bro naemlo's VIP service, highly recommended My private concierge service is not available at this time

When go MP really didnt saw this kind of boobs。。need to go pray pray to gain some luck
Old 17-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Gulfstream G550

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, brand new... Just started premium service this year.
When can introduce Gulfstream G550 plane on your fleet?

Old 17-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gulfstream G550

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
When can introduce Gulfstream G550 plane on your fleet?
Subject to bank approval, I should be able to purchase the below private jet and provide additional premium service to customers.... VIP can hop into the my private jet from any part of the world and travel around Thailand in 1 of the top end copter.

Of cause, I also cater for budget cautious customers.... BMW 745I or Toyota Fortuner.

Old 17-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Subject to bank approval, I should be able to purchase the below private jet and provide additional premium service to customers.... VIP can hop into the my private jet from any part of the world and travel around Thailand in 1 of the top end copter.

Of cause, I also cater for budget cautious customers.... BMW 745I or Toyota Fortuner.
good...good...take me on your jet ok...how come you never contact me from 6 May onwards...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
good...good...take me on your jet ok...how come you never contact me from 6 May onwards...
Anh oi... I wanted to go but last min, kena kicked to BKK. BTW pm me your coming schedule.
Old 17-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow VVVIP Service

Quote:

Wowww you like that win liao lor!
Old 17-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Re: VVVIP Service

Quote:
Wowww you like that win liao lor!
Must always upgrade myself to stay ahead of my competitors
Old 17-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow..nice! Super VVIP services!

Comes with big (.)(.) stewardess for some in flight entertainment as well? lol

Good weekend bro!
Old 17-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow VVVIP Service

Quote:
Must always upgrade myself to stay ahead of my competitors.
Very hard to top yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Wow..nice! Super VVIP services!

Comes with big (.)(.) stewardess for some in flight entertainment as well? lol.
Not just VVIP but it's VVVIP service!

Don't worry he'll hire sexy + big (.)(.) G-Club Coyotes for in-flght entertainment with special build in cabin KTV room for humsup activities!
Old 17-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Comes with big (.)(.) stewardess for some in flight entertainment as well?
Quote:
Very hard to top yours!

Don't worry he'll hire sexy + big (.)(.) G-Club Coyotes for in-flght entertainment with special build in cabin KTV room for humsup activities!
Doing a few interviews lately... A few good prospect ladies...
Old 17-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys. I already in bangkok since last tue and will be back on 27th may. Staying at this Wyne Skhumvit condo. Anyone like to meet or hangout, let me know ya. Its almost about 9 years already i have not been here.
Old 17-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
When go MP really didnt saw this kind of boobs。。need to go pray pray to gain some luck
Boom from NyanNyan? Not sure is she is back from "vacation."

Old 17-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Doing a few interviews lately... A few good prospect ladies...
Mmmmmm...looking forward to the on-board service

Old 18-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Six of us brudders went together to a local go-go bar place frequented by thais in Saphan Kwai.

it's an interesting change compared to the usual touristy Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza, but you really need to speak thai to enjoy that place.

may be cheonging again tonight with the same gang of brudders.

if you like to join us
"
PM us or sms me at 0973414405 or +66973614405

(p.s. my phone ran out of credits but i will top it up by 5pm today)

or just PM me
it was nice meeting you and the other 5 brothers.
Anyway, the girls was hot at baracaz that night before going SK with you guys.
cock also hard seeing those breasts.

After we left the place, I went Maiake with the brother who came late.
At Nawamin area, lots of big breast fair skin girls.
Took one girls when mamasan came with girls.
so playful and the way she drink like tap water.
The music was good with local thai music.

Old 18-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Good you managed to get your rocks off on a religious holiday! I tot was that Pattaya gay boy bring u all to Silom but Patong was cutting it close too! Just 2 sois away to the Backside!
pii chai , teeruk waiting for you na ka . eiei.
mai mee arai, she ruk u kon diao.
ruk mak mak na, nok jai duay ka.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1