The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 24-04-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Cant seem to post pics 😞
In your Message box, there is a "LOAD PICS" button. Use that to upload pics.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 24-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
In your Message box, there is a "LOAD PICS" button. Use that to upload pics.
Cannot leh . I upload the pic then come back to my message bix to submit reply it doesnt upload .
Old 24-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cannot leh . I upload the pic then come back to my message bix to submit reply it doesnt upload .

My upload seems okay though. After the window popup, you selected the pic got press Upload den close popup window right?

Old 24-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Should be Cheryl Lai. She was wearing white tube top with heels on fri drinking at the pub orchard area. After that, bj at public area..
Old 24-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:

My upload seems okay though. After the window popup, you selected the pic got press Upload den close popup window right?
Hi bro . Yes exactly . I choose the pic ,upload then the pic appear ... the pic "link" also got appear in the message box . Then i submit reply ..... nothing ....
Old 24-04-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro . Yes exactly . I choose the pic ,upload then the pic appear ... the pic "link" also got appear in the message box . Then i submit reply ..... nothing ....
Hope this worrrkkks ! Enjoy!!
Old 24-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope this worrrkkks ! Enjoy!!

Can aldy!
Old 24-04-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Hi bros sorry for delay ..... pls enjoy my sluts upskirt . This is taken in a restaurant during lunch on Sunday. I was horny and demanded her to snap a pic. She obeyed ....
Old 24-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can aldy!
Yellow bro send yellow...very apt

Old 24-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yellow bro send yellow...very apt

This is early morning in office . I saw hy speaking to a colleague who i detest and accuse her of flirting with him . I demanded she show me loyalty and she sent me her cunt pic while sitting at her desk .

Wat a gem !
Old 24-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

This is early morning in office . I saw hy speaking to a colleague who i detest and accuse her of flirting with him . I demanded she show me loyalty and she sent me her cunt pic while sitting at her desk .

Wat a gem !
Such lips very fun to suck one...enjoy!

Old 24-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Bro i haven eat her pussy yet hhahaa always fuck in office after a long day .... seafood not fresh le . Hah !
Old 24-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i haven eat her pussy yet hhahaa always fuck in office after a long day .... seafood not fresh le . Hah !
There's always ways to go about it...

Old 24-04-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's always ways to go about it...
Def bro. I m jus lazy and frankly dont feel the need to pleasure her. Beeeeecos i ve always told hy ..... she is here to pleasure me not the other way round ! She gets turned on whenever she is ordered to satisfy me at a short notice .
Old 25-04-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Def bro. I m jus lazy and frankly dont feel the need to pleasure her. Beeeeecos i ve always told hy ..... she is here to pleasure me not the other way round ! She gets turned on whenever she is ordered to satisfy me at a short notice .
Wokay! Just seek and destroy...I mean, enjoy!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1