The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Local FL

Hi bro is local FL about 30 year charging 250SGD expensive? Excluding hotel charges.
Old 17-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenshi086 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local FL

when i first started, a sgrean 21 yrs old chinese gnd charges only 150 for 2 pops
Old 17-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshi086 View Post
when i first started, a sgrean 21 yrs old chinese gnd charges only 150 for 2 pops
U started with baby elephant??
Old 18-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 10
SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Local FL

What is a "baby elephant"...?
Old 18-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualEuphoria View Post
What is a "baby elephant"...?
A softer way to say the gal is fat
Old 18-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light

Alamak, lol not much softer than "fat".... But how anybody know her height& weight? Kenshi086 also did not describe her appearance at all
Old 18-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Alamak, lol not much softer than "fat".... But how anybody know her height& weight? Kenshi086 also did not describe her appearance at all
Well based on that kinda rate 150 for 2 shots wat kinda quality can tat be ? So the other bro used baby elephant to ask is it such quality then u get such rates lor
Old 18-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

But what is everybody's definition of fat?
Old 18-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
But what is everybody's definition of fat?
Dunno Liao. Some do like baby elephant too. Depend on individual when come to definition of fat
Old 18-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Besides body, do how pretty is the face also make a difference in rates?
Old 18-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Besides body, do how pretty is the face also make a difference in rates?
To a certain extent, yes. But nowadays got photoshop, etc so many pics are to be taken with a pinch of salt.
Old 18-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
To a certain extent, yes. But nowadays got photoshop, etc so many pics are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

But I thought u guys can't see the FLs' faces until the appt itself....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
hmmm.... its not only the physical stuff, but depends on many factors such as:

Looks
Body
Skills or Abilities (frenching, BBBJ/BJ, FJ, squirting, etc)
Services (AJ, AR, painting, fingering, etc)
GFE
Attitude

some FLs are average looking but provide great service or GFE... they can demand higher rates too

Aiyo..... Now i feel super self conscious...... Plus how u all rate attitude GFE skills and services got fixed standards to follow? Because I am quite new here, so far I only seen another 2 FL "in action" during a tarma, so I don't know what is the "best" kind of FL for every different factor, I mean, I can't possibly ask other FLs if I can sit in to watch and learn...... Right?
Old 18-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
But I thought u guys can't see the FLs' faces until the appt itself....?

Hahaha i was referring in general to FLs, not only restricted to Local ones
Old 19-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Hi bro is local FL about 30 year charging 250SGD expensive? Excluding hotel charges.
yes bro, because it is probably not really independant FL (freelance) anymore...
got advertising and marketing, creative and photography, adminstration and reception charges all in...
Old 23-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
flhepcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
yes bro, because it is probably not really independant FL (freelance) anymore...
got advertising and marketing, creative and photography, adminstration and reception charges all in...
That is true, they are not 'free lance' in the actual sense. However SBF terminology like Singapore language, makes u their own meanings from contrarian origins. An SBF 'FL' is a non Geylang, Desker, Keong Siak and Health Centre version of prostitution. And whilst all of those quoted may not fall under the purview of AV, the SBF FLs are certainly outside the AV radar, or so we like to think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1