The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
numerouno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my sexual experiences from online dating sites

Have been lurking around here, checking out the great stories shared by bros here. Decided that I should some of my past experiences as well. Haven't had any luck lately as I just got married and I just don't have the skill to find women looking for fb or ons lol.

I'm a guy in my late twenties, the first story is about 3 yrs back with a girl I met from whosgoing.sg
Old 11-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Re: my sexual experiences from online dating sites

I'm a shy guy by nature and I seldom approach girls outside so I just tried my luck on social websites like wlny and whosgoing. Didn't had much success until a breakthrough finally came in the form of a pte msg from a girl named D.

D: nice car mr bling
She was complimenting my previous car as I did it up with lotsa bling.

So I checked her profile, 22yrs not very pretty but lookable, abit of mixed blood look. Abit bah bah but nice boobs at least a C cup. So I looked through hers pics and 1 caught my attention.. A photo of her biting a condom with a caption "girls wanna have fun too".

I had a hard on and started fantasizing alrdy haha. Is this going to be my lucky day?
Old 11-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

No supporters here?
First time writing hope I'm not boring u guys, comments appreciated

Continue my story....

So I started chatting and flirting with her at times to test water. Then we talked about my bling car and she said she can help me put up some bling as I still got lots of spare crystals left. I then suggested we meet up now if she's free.( It was ard 10 or 11pm) surprisingly she said she's bored too and agreed! Omg I couldn't belive it at tat time.

I felt the adrenaline in me, excited and panic as well. Cos this will be the first time I actually meet a girl online. Although I'm quite a season cheongster, I still get stage fright when talking to normal girls.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

how cum i never got such luck.....
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
pathos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell us about your lucky day. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heh...

lucky chap, i never had such luck on social networking sitesss
Old 11-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cygnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too also have no luck despite lurking for quite long.
Old 13-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Ya I guess its all about luck haha.. I do have had girls msg me first but 90% won't meet up also. If they do meet, the chance of success is quite high though.

Continue:

But my small head was demanding for action and I went ahead to pick her up at her place.
When I reach her place she was shy and didn't dare to get into my car haha. I called her n after talking for a few mins she got into my car.

D: hello, nice to meet u
Me: nice to meet u too
D: sorry to meet u like tat, must be damn ugly. (She was pointing to her black nerd specs)
Me: no la u look great. (Actually I get turned on by girls wearing this kind of glasses and I really tink she looked nice. She's quite tall about 170 and abit bah bah. But disappointed she was wearing a blouse covering her boobs and can't see anything..)
Me: so u have anywhere in mind u wanna go?
D: anything lo I also dunno.
Me: how bout we go henderson waves, the place looks nice
D: ok sure
Old 13-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

As it happened quite sometime back, I don't really recall our conversation much. Hope it still makes a good read for u guys.

Continue ny story:

So off we went to henderson waves. I tried to find a secluded area but there were many couples there.. Damn. We ended up walking for ard 45 mins and ended up at a stone table near the car park. We just continued chatting, no action at all.

After awhile she asked me if I have been to seletar airport and suggested we go there. Hmm I agreed as I knew I won't be able to get any action if we remained here.

She brought me to a super secluded area in seletar airport.. But I keep hesistating to take any action as I mentioned before this is my first time meeting a girl online, still quite noob. We started chatting and my chance came when she told me to smell her hair as she just showered. This must be an invitation from her I thought... I placed my face closer to her hair, sniffing in the fragrance... Slowly moving to her ears..
Old 13-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Is the story boring u guys?
First time writing, hope it makes a good read for u all.
Gonna end it fast and hope my next story will be better haha

Next part:

So off we went to henderson waves. I tried to find a secluded area but there were many couples there.. Damn. We ended up walking for ard 45 mins and ended up at a stone table near the car park. We just continued chatting, no action at all.

After awhile she asked me if I have been to seletar airport and suggested we go there. Hmm I agreed as I knew I won't be able to get any action if we remained here.

She brought me to a super secluded area in seletar airport.. But I keep hesistating to take any action as I mentioned before this is my first time meeting a girl online, still quite noob. We started chatting and my chance came when she told me to smell her hair as she just showered. This must be an invitation from her I thought... I placed my face closer to her hair, sniffing in the fragrance... Slowly moving to her ears..
Old 13-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, nice story pls do cont.. tks ya

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 13-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Thx bro michael
Next will be where the action starts....

At this point in time, my dick is rock hard alrdy! Cannot tahan anymore, I plucked up all my courage and moved my lips towards her... She seem to know it was coming and turned her face n meet my lips.. We started frenching like long lost lovers..( Still can't forget her kiss, she's a damn good kisser).

Damn, she was waiting for me all this time, why did I took so long haha. So we continued kissing n I started moving my hands to her boobs with no rejection. It felt good...I tried to go under her blouse but dunno wat stupid blouse she wearing, it was tied at the bottom with strings, I gave up untying and just groped her boobs with the blouse on. She started giving me a cat bath, licking me on my ears, neck, nipple...this girl was really pro...she must be really sexperienced haha.

We continued for about 1 hrs plus but only kissing and touching. I dint go beyond tat, as I dint really wan to do it in the car, plus I dint bring condom also. I then sent her home, by then it was almost 5 alrdy... Got home, started fantasing about her again and jerked off haha.
Old 13-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Next will be the bonking part soon, u guys prefer more detailed description or just how it happened? Let me know
Old 13-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kid_26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: my sexual experiences from online dating sites

nice story bro... keep up the spirit.
Old 13-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: my sexual experiences from online dating sites

pls cont story

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1