The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post

Jimfairy - YES! WE HAVE TO PARTY AGAIN LAH!!!

Brother Jimfairy is one of the most caring party bros I have met man hahah he always takes care of me knowing I go crazy at parties!
Haha... sure must take care of u la.. ASK u spend 10k, u go there throw 30k.. haha.. how to follow u.. how m I suppose to go to tat joint anymore hehe... kidding la bro..
Soon we will go chiong again la haha.. play mahjong with bro panado first before go pluck papaya la haha
Old 11-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Haha JIMFAIRY I change okay! nowadays too many girl come drink with me I ask them share one cup so I increase cost saving 3 to one cup to 33.33% consumption rate only hor!! (HEHEHEHEHEH)

No lah i go out and drink I also drink slow slow nowadays lah I getting old. Liver not like what it used to be anymore so you sure no need to scold me too much now........ :P :P :P

Brother SEAJ - yes I think we have seen a lot of these people so I think we try and avoid those and I agree with you. It's not the money, it's just disappointing to see such behaviour more than the ache of paying more your share. I think brothers coming out to play. We cannot make others pay for your fun. Its not right... I hope we see you soon too lah and maybe... we have seen each other in CP before lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha... sure must take care of u la.. ASK u spend 10k, u go there throw 30k.. haha.. how to follow u.. how m I suppose to go to tat joint anymore hehe... kidding la bro..
Soon we will go chiong again la haha.. play mahjong with bro panado first before go pluck papaya la haha
Old 11-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha JIMFAIRY I change okay! nowadays too many girl come drink with me I ask them share one cup so I increase cost saving 3 to one cup to 33.33% consumption rate only hor!! (HEHEHEHEHEH)
NBzzzzz u sure crowded by gals la.. so handsome,going out with u very lugi leh haha... no choice liao, next time go out with u, must throw more den u haha..
walao u old!! Den I senior citizen Liao la.. haha.. take care of ur body la bro.. control ur drinking too.. hehe
Old 11-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Three scheduled nights in Danshui 丽景花园 KTV next week

17 & 18 Nov, Monday and Tuesday two nights
There's three of us on these two nights and we welcome more bros to join us

20 Nov
A different group , also three of us but we are keeping it small this time
So not opening up for more bros to join yet

If any bros wanna party on 19 Nov, lemme know. I will join and party four nights in a row lol
envy lo !

I join u next mth haha
Old 11-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Brother I going first week Jan 15 to Manila for a meeting come lah, I stay on weekend we go chiong Quezon city.

KNN this autocorrect on my OS irritating, missed one sentence more ... anyway I no yandao lah, more yandao bros in this mountain here.
Next time you sure throw more money than me. I bring 100 peso with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
NBzzzzz u sure crowded by gals la.. so handsome,going out with u very lugi leh haha... no choice liao, next time go out with u, must throw more den u haha..
walao u old!! Den I senior citizen Liao la.. haha.. take care of ur body la bro.. control ur drinking too.. hehe
Old 11-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Bro Akiraine,

are you joining our 20 Dec - 26 Dec party groups? there's going to be so many of us (exceeding tens) , we probably need at least two rooms. but that will be so fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
envy lo !

I join u next mth haha

the last time i was in Danshui KTV ten days ago, there were three other rooms booked by different groups of Singaporeans ~ manager Gigi pulled me to go 干杯 at the other rooms ~ all different kind of liquor, red wine, vodha, HL, beer, it was crazy downing all these.

Maybe when you guys travel, you don't really care to meet our Singaporeans. But hey, i'm based in Beijing where i almost never meet any Singaporeans or get the chance to speak English in weeks, so i relish the opportunities to meet up with fellow countrymen in CP/DS ktvs, talk cock sing song etc.

An overview of the Danshui KTV parties i'm looking forward to:

(1) 17 & 18 Nov,
Monday and Tuesday two nights
There's three of us on these two nights and we welcome more bros to join us

(2) 20 Nov
A different group , also three of us but we are keeping it small this time
So not opening up for more bros to join yet

If any bros wanna party on 19 Nov, lemme know. I will join and party four nights in a row lol

(3) 28 & 29 Nov
this is a fairly big group ~ about eight of us.

(4) 20 - 26 Dec
celebrating through christmas - many many of us....

between 1 Dec to 14 Dec, if any bros want to start any DS party session with me, get in touch.... ;p

cheers!
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 12-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Nice honest report about his place! This place is just not my cup of tea. To travel so far there and ' long pia'! Total waste of time ! This ktv 's expense is on par with OY or higher ! I rather cheong zh with less hassle ! Up your points for the effort !
taikor, long pia has nothing to do with the place, it is heng sui issue.

i guess you didn't go to guan yin temple for long, you no pai pai how to have good luck??

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Safety Comes First

Have been cheonging hard in Danshui these few days and am glad many bros enjoy this new found paradise.

After some hibernation some bros may get carried away and act bah long long as if it's the good old days of Changping. Big groups of 20 and speaking loudly in foreign langauge.

Don't forget the crackdown is not officially over when that person is still in power and it's APEC period.

Just had lunch with my long time law enforcement friend today in Danshui and he commented. "Hey lately there's an upsurge in Malaysians/Singaporeans in Danshui!". I laughed loudly and replied that i know what he meant.

I've many good friends on this forum. All I want to say is this. "Big tree, attract wind." I don't want to reveal too much details as many people's livelihood will be affected. Those smart enough will catch what I mean. For now I'm enjoying myself in lower profile KTVs.

Have fun bros and stay safe in Danshui.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safety Comes First

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Have been cheonging hard in Danshui these few days and am glad many bros enjoy this new found paradise.

After some hibernation some bros may get carried away and act bah long long as if it's the good old days of Changping. Big groups of 20 and speaking loudly in foreign langauge.

Don't forget the crackdown is not officially over when that person is still in power and it's APEC period.

Just had lunch with my long time law enforcement friend today in Danshui and he commented. "Hey lately there's an upsurge in Malaysians/Singaporeans in Danshui!". I laughed loudly and replied that i know what he meant.

I've many good friends on this forum. All I want to say is this. "Big tree, attract wind." I don't want to reveal too much details as many people's livelihood will be affected. Those smart enough will catch what I mean. For now I'm enjoying myself in lower profile KTVs.

Tony, I know exactly what you mean as our group also feel the place is catching unncessary attention, maybe DG/CP lesson has long been forgotten...
Old 12-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jimfairy - YES! WE HAVE TO PARTY AGAIN LAH!!!

Brother Jimfairy is one of the most caring party bros I have met man hahah he always takes care of me knowing I go crazy at parties!
wow...bro jimfairy so famous...clap clap clap...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

good warning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Tony, I know exactly what you mean as our group also feel the place is catching unncessary attention, maybe DG/CP lesson has long been forgotten...
unnecessary attention...when kena raided...all stand to lose...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...bro jimfairy so famous...clap clap clap...
Hihi, no famous la... juz like to meet frienDS only la..
Old 12-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Sometimes some ppl just don't learn. What to do...

Only when the rod strike then they know pain. Too bad.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Aware of the potential risks of partying in this increasing popular DS KTV ~ which is why i'm diversifying my chionging activities in other Asian cities
(see my latest field report on our last night outing in Bangkok's Soi Cowboy Baccara agogo bar - http://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.ph...postcount=6433 )

One of our bros was caught in a Shenzhen hotel raid about 6 months back and he was detained for ten days, he met a british and an indian monger caught for similar sexual vice activities. i'll share and write more about how to play with caution this afternoon ...

meanwhile, i'm scheduled to be back in Danshui this coming monday but i'm half-tempted return earlier. if any bros or groups is willing to take me in as one more player for a weekend KTV session, pls let me know, cheers!
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 12-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

unnecessary attention...when kena raided...all stand to lose...
YEP, its inevitable if the place continues to be crowded by big groups of loud high profile tourist ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1