The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
eastofsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update

if the problem is due to okt/supporter/clone zapping issue in the fl dome forums, then how about eliminating the zapping in those 2 forums?

or how about showing the user(s) who have up or zap a posting. or even up to showing the comments as well. then some people might not be so blatant with their action.
Old 19-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always believe its a good thing to share be it good or bad. But now it turns out to be an agony to do so, cause sharing causes a lot of misunderstandings and unwanted hurtful comments. When everyone stop to share, this forum may turn out quite dull
Old 19-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Puyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a few sharings and if i am too frank pls kindly forgive.

The problem of the system is it will silently grow a inner desire to achieve points as it indicates a certain amount of status for some and seniority. Though many say they will only be here for the fun of it, with enough Zapping, it can cause many discomforts, especially those who have to walk around with a negative score just over a comment that does not reason with some.

This in time will cause the newbie to register a new nick and maybe to play it safe why not register 2 or more accounts instead. The power indicator can be still use as an indicator of seniority.

Jus a suggestion! Perhaps Boss can design a range of medals for contributors to attain for achieving a 5 Star thread, a 5 year stay or a 10 year stay with this forum.

Is there a need for reputation to justify one's worth by some?

Is there a need for Power to Up or Zap?

Is a newbie's experience less worth than a Season Bonker?

Yes, there will be inexperenced people but which forum don't have their fair share of newbies?

If a Simple Education System is in place for memebrs on the etiqutte expected in here, we won't have to deal with clones cos there is no need for them to exist.

These opinions are not related to anyone directly.

Perhaps a simple Ranking System will do. Meaning the number of posts determine a certain amount of your seniority. Then maybe 5 different rank status subjected to Boss's and a few of his trusted Moderator's Perusal.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info.
Old 20-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
open_leg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I personally think that there are also too much fake FR... i think we should have an area just for bad FR (rating should not only for the ger service but also okt service).. cos i think all the good FR are posted by fake nick or okt. I dont think OKT will post bad FR. The FL dome always flushed with advertisement. no chance to see really FR.
Old 25-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
Was discussing this with my trusted advisor.

Actually he got one good idea also. Maybe don't need to be so complicated.

If possible, implement system where add or zapp, the nick must be shown. No anonymous zapps. That should reduce clone zappings.
I totally agree with Bro Blacktaj's idea.

Suggest to auto include the nick of the upping or zapping member's when they exercise their power.

This feature will prevent sabo zapping.
eg : My power is 5 and another Bro's power is 5 also, but when I zap someone I just leave behind his nick. This may lead to zapping wars among members.

When you send emails or even SBF PMs to each other there must alway be a Sender, so why not when we send UP points or Zaps to auto include the sender's name.

Just my humble suggest
gambit88

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 25-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pe_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I have a humble question about the relationship b/w points and power. Because I'm newbie so I only know that we need to get 35 points to achive power 1. However, I saw some bros here having very high power (5,6,7) but their points are very little? Is there another way to power up?

Also, I saw that OKTs need to post a lots to up their threads. And, this is also harder to read FRs in their threads. Sometimes, I need to scroll 1 or 2 pages to see a FR or even more. Boss, can we allow them up their threads but not display their posts. This will help both OKTs and other members. For normal members, it's clearly that they can follow up the thread easily with full of direct FRs. For OKTs, their threads will be more attractive. Of course, some OKTs want to up their threads with another purpose like hiding bad FRs. But I don't think they can hide it. Once a member want to book a FL, I'm sure they will need to read as much FRs as possible. If there're more FRs found, members will be confident to proceed with booking. If there's no FRs found in a thread, I think many members would back up as well.

Above is just newbie's ideas. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

wahlau. didnt realise the changes to 35 pts. was wondering why I still no power. now dont know how many more years before I finally get some powers.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
busybody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti_boi View Post
wahlau. didnt realise the changes to 35 pts. was wondering why I still no power. now dont know how many more years before I finally get some powers.
same same... just made it to the minimum requirement and quota up again
Old 14-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i got post FRs but yet no up point.. very sad
Old 15-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -344 / Power: 0
highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive

please advice on the following.

had 200++ In Apr 2008 and 4 power.

didnt really log in pass couple mth. just log in and found went from +200++ to -340. power from 4 to 0.

what have i done wrong?

cheers
Old 16-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lazybugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did you do anything wrong? read the reputation system, or just PM boss
Old 18-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Stephenw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just posted a honest FR and asked readers to up me if they found the review useful. Somebody zap me for being "insincere". If this is all it takes to lose reputation, I feel the system is not a very effective measure of a members reputation.
Old 18-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -344 / Power: 0
highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybugger View Post
did you do anything wrong? read the reputation system, or just PM boss
got reply from boss. i zap soemone which he deserve to zap. n added F word. so I got rip off 600points. nvr read the rep system from head to tail. got myse;f to blame.

Fair or not? one u have to knw. any system can nvr work 100% well for everyone.

so.. i need to claw back slowly in green zone. it will take years. but i will zap that guy again. (no F word this time round.)
Old 19-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highsexdrive View Post

Fair or not? one u have to knw. any system can nvr work 100% well for everyone.
The system is very fair. If you want to say "fuck you" via the rep system without being penalised, all you need to do is to leave your nick to show that you are not a coward.

Cursing and swearing and someone without identifying your nick isn't a very nice thing to do.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1