The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Bros...

Guess its obvious enough that Alejandro88 is just wasting time and fucking up everyones purpose in these posts.

Here's a simple and awesome suggestion for all: LET'S JUST IGNORE THIS PERSON AND MOVE ON....
Hey, you're trying to redeem yourself by taking advantage of the situation arh??! Your incorrigible and irresponsible act will never be forgotten here! I suggest you do some soul searching before it is too late!!
Old 15-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hey Idiot, shut the fuck up lah!! No one talk to you lah!! Don't KpKp here!!!
what's kpkp?
Old 15-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
what's kpkp?
i would assume he meant "kao peh kao peh" ... u know like how some people like to repeat words cos it's not so taxing on their mental capacity
Old 15-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
i would assume he meant "kao peh kao peh" ... u know like how some people like to repeat words cos it's not so taxing on their mental capacity
Thats a good one! Please ask your buddy, Thai31 to borrow a dictionary from HBK.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Thats a good one! Please ask your buddy, Thai31 to borrow a dictionary from HBK.
KpKp...you means singlish dictionary?
Old 15-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
KpKp...you means singlish dictionary?
Brudder, something lidat lah.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brudder, something lidat lah.
who's ur brudder?

pui...
Old 15-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiya bro ... the rude bugger won't answer ur question la, how can he ???? He's been posting nothing but BULLSHIT and has nothing to backup the accusations and sweeping statements in his posts, so all he can do is ask back more irrelevant questions to confuse the casual reader and make him appear smart

... sad to say he is something like a pseudo-PAP goon.

If u look back at his previous posts, it's always snide, condescending remarks, dun believe there has been a single quality FR from him to date. Think this started cos he "keh kiang" ... jump on the RAW is WAR bandwagon, stir up the usual RisW goons for support and just KPKB ... dun think he thought that it would backfire and that there would be so much of an exchange going on.

He is what he is ... his posts speak for themselves ...

I wonder who started to call ppl Idiot first!!! Therefore, may I know who is rude in the first place?

I don't need to waste my time respond word by word to your comments. With my above question referring to you strongly suggest what kind of person you are as a person. Thats why I do not feel like responding to you earlier. I therefore do not feel guilty to retaliate you but I don't see the fun replying ppl like YOU! This will be my last post for you!
Old 15-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
who's ur brudder?

pui...
Well, it does not matter if you wanna pui me or zap me (which you did), at the end of the day, I am not guilty at all to retaliate intensely! As a magnanimous person in nature, I won't feel hatred or vengeance against you.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

jdi813 & HBK,

I dare you to answer the below question -

Between YOU (jdi813) and me, who started calling each other Idiot first?? Now, who is rude in the first place?? You are nothing more than another bloody no subtance idiot here who can't even answer the above after uttering a few pages of RUBBISH with zero substance!!!

Between YOU (HBK) and me, who started calling each other STUPID first?? You are nothing more than another no brainer and boastful bugger! Let me tell you once more, you have overestimated yourself!!! I'm afraid saying that you are blinded by your own stupidity is only an understatement!
Old 15-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, no need to get so work up lah. We are all out to play and have fun. Don't let our egos get the better of us. At the end of the day, what has to be said is said. Everyone has the responsibility to take care of himself. If don't take responsibility and kenna STD or HIV, one has to answer to himself and his family members. So end of the story. No need to argue further about who's right and who's wrong. Let's move on and post more constructive FRs about the girls.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah piang eh ... pls la bro ... dun vote for the PAP just for that super stupid reason.

KNN opposition close down GL ... that's the best one I've heard ... ever ... wahahahahahahahahaha
May I know why it is laughable to you? When someone is fresh into power, he usually has the tendency to do something big and "presentable", to show what he's capable of. Given that there are so many local females and "righteous" folks kpkm about GL, it's very much a real possibility.

You know what triggered this round of "yanda" (intensive raiding of commercial sex venues) in China? The new chief of cops in Beijing decided to clear up the city. So starting from Beijing, cities fell one after another...
Old 15-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
May I know why it is laughable to you? When someone is fresh into power, he usually has the tendency to do something big and "presentable", to show what he's capable of. Given that there are so many local females and "righteous" folks kpkm about GL, it's very much a real possibility.

You know what triggered this round of "yanda" (intensive raiding of commercial sex venues) in China? The new chief of cops in Beijing decided to clear up the city. So starting from Beijing, cities fell one after another...
Aiyah brudder, thats why I said this fellow, jdi813 has no subtance at all! He has myopic perception wor! He only can perceive things at one angle. LOL!!

BTW, brudder Gesch, be careful wor, he would ask his gang to gang zap you when he starts to lose "ammunition" in this cyber sparring. For me, I don't give a damn, he can continue to zap me as I'll still be around to kick his ass!
Old 15-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May I know why it is laughable to you? When someone is fresh into power, he usually has the tendency to do something big and "presentable", to show what he's capable of. Given that there are so many local females and "righteous" folks kpkm about GL, it's very much a real possibility
GL is a first n foremost a legal, government designated red light district ... they got license and pay tax one leh ... i would think that if the opposition came into power the 1st thing they would do it would be to address the current fucked up policies making all of us suffer.

IMHO ... Wanna tackle n eradicate oso will tackle FL n TN n KTV ... basically those that dun pay taxes
Quote:
ya ya ... i know ... i'm based in PRC so i'm quite aware of and feeling the effects of the yanda thingy
Old 15-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
jdi813 & HBK,

I dare you to answer the below question -

Between YOU (jdi813) and me, who started calling each other Idiot first?? Now, who is rude in the first place?? You are nothing more than another bloody no subtance idiot here who can't even answer the above after uttering a few pages of RUBBISH with zero substance!!!

Between YOU (HBK) and me, who started calling each other STUPID first?? You are nothing more than another no brainer and boastful bugger! Let me tell you once more, you have overestimated yourself!!! I'm afraid saying that you are blinded by your own stupidity is only an understatement!
dun say i dun humor u la ... i called u a fucking idiot in my initial post to u for toking shit about bro largeville's post on his experience in getting STD. After that it's been mostly ur show ...

anyway like i said ... ur posts speak for themselves ... i don't need to reply anything more la. Anyone who bothers to read up our previous exchange can draw their own conclusions ... i dun need to make any conclusions for them

Just a reminder ya since u say me until like that ... how many of my questions that i've asked u have u replied ... last count was NONE.

Quote:
[SIZE=""1"]... blah blah blah ... [/SIZE]This will be my last post for you!
Since u already posted another reply after ur supposedly last post to me ... so humor me, be a man and reply my questions, since u can go all the way back to the start of our exchange.
Quote:
Aiyah brudder, thats why I said this fellow, jdi813 has no subtance at all! He has myopic perception wor! He only can perceive things at one angle. LOL!!
u talking about urself ???
Quote:
BTW, brudder Gesch, be careful wor, he would ask his gang to gang zap you when he starts to lose "ammunition" in this cyber sparring. For me, I don't give a damn, he can continue to zap me as I'll still be around to kick his ass!
aiya ... i haven't zapped u yet la ... keep going around KPKB about it for what ??? u sibeh drama mama leh.

Last edited by jdi813; 15-11-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1