The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTouch View Post
Chill Papayong,

One man's meat is another's man's poison..One thing I always keep in mind is never get soft-hearted and put your real feelings in..Just enjoy the moment and leave a happy and contended man..The pain is harder to swallow when u get too attached emotionally, after all..THis is their lifehood..So. saying u are their special one I never realli believe whole-heartly..I have no qualms about sharing what I have tried..but suck at writing as compared to seniors here..It's through valuable info found here, I did not waste my trips
dwn, though there were bad experiences too..One just needs to move on...Cheers
Totally agree what u say. Have fun cheers
Old 09-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

4 ur info, in English is Dou Dou.

Happy Bonking !!!

Cheers,
Old 09-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi Bro,

4 ur info, in English is Dou Dou.

Happy Bonking !!!

Cheers,
Thanks brudder. Ya, she is good! Dou Dou from 1654A is equally good but more voluptuous!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
... blah blah blah ...What you have done is absolutely uncalled for! You can insult him but definitely not his mother! ... blah blah blah ...
what's the difference between you and him ???
Quote:
... blah blah blah ... Because you and HBK were the bloody son-the-bitches who ... blah blah blah ...
only differences ... i see is that HBK forgot to leave his nick ... and you used bad england ... when attacking his mudder
Quote:
You therefore deserve to be moderated! You don't deserve to be here as what you have done were much worse off than everyone here who just hurled insult at each other![/B]
as always pot calling the kettle black ... only thing is that you were most probably already in moderation to begin with
Quote:
... blah blah blah ... to log in to SBF to post something so idiotic like your posts! You are a disgrace to mankind! I certainly feel embarassing having you as an equal mankind!
so now you know how we feel i for one am certainly EMBARESSED that there are forummers like you trolling SBF nowadays. Guys who think so highly of themselves but cannot even differentiate between freehold and landed property. No need to even talk about morals, u relinquished your right to a moral standpoint the moment u adopted your rudeness begets rudeness mantra.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
what's the difference between you and him ???only differences ... i see is that HBK forgot to leave his nick ... and you used bad england .
Welcome back Mr Moron!! I am getting excited to see again sparring with me!

Oh, obviously there is a big different between your stupid buddy, HBK and me. He likes to insult people mother but at least I don't!

So what if I made grammatical and spelling mistakes here so long I have managed to drive the message across! Please be mindful that I don't have the luxury to verify and correct my grammatical mistakes as my message will only appear after the moderator has given the go ahead.
Quote:
... when attacking his mudderas always pot calling the kettle black ... only thing is that you were most probably already in moderation to begin withso now you know how we feel
You have intentionally mislead the rest by saying that (above)!! I am in moderation because I was zapped by your coward gang/supporters who are not to leave his nick behind!!

Stupid HBK is in moderation because he insulted a samster and his mother without leaving his nick behind!

Can't you see the diffferent?!! oops, almost forgot that you are a moron and as such cannot comprehen & rationalize simple English!

Quote:
Guys who think so highly of themselves but cannot even differentiate between freehold and landed property. .
Hello Mr Moron, it is not that I cannot differetiate Land Property and Free-Hold. It is just that your idiotic statement sometime blur my eyes involuntarily!
Quote:

No need to even talk about morals, u relinquished your right to a moral standpoint the moment u adopted your rudeness begets rudeness mantra
Can you substantiate your above comment? Don't just comment for the sake of commenting as I know very well that you have no solid ground to defend yourself!!

To reiterate, I only bombard people who act like big fuckers here and people who first insulted me!!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... blah blah blah ... Oh, obviously there is a big different between your stupid buddy, HBK and me. He likes to insult people mother but at least I don't!... blah blah blah ...
didn't u just insult his character thru an attack on his mudder ??? or it doesn't count b'cos u dun think it doesn't count ... and to think i even highlighted it in orange
Quote:
You have intentionally mislead the rest by saying that (above)!! ... blah blah blah ... Stupid HBK is in moderation because he insulted a samster and his mother without leaving his nick behind!

Can't you see the diffferent?!! oops, almost forgot that you are a moron and as such cannot comprehen & rationalize simple English!
guess u haven't looked in the mirror lately
Quote:
Hello Mr Moron, it is not that I cannot differetiate Land Property and Free-Hold. It is just that your idiotic statement sometime blur my eyes involuntarily!
if my short straight statements can blur ur eyes ... just goes to show how taxing reading must make u
Quote:
Can you substantiate your above comment? Don't just comment for the sake of commenting as I know very well that you have no solid ground to defend yourself!!
i've asked u to prove what u say or at least substantiate ur accusations ... till date also nothing.

anyway really no point going on cos u will always miss the point no matter how it is phrased ... like i said before ... u think u're so great only because u're too dumb to see what an idiot u are making urself out to be.

anyway like what most of the bros r saying ... the flaming is getting out of hand, and my posts only serve to encourage u ... hell anyone replying to u only seems to serve to encourage ur sparring ... it's time to let this flaming nonsense die.

I'm outta here ... getting quite tired of trying to engage someone who doesn't get it all the time. meaningless.

u can say whatever u want about me ... i'm good ...

ur posts speak for themselves, nothing i say can ever manage to upstage the idiocy that somehow manages to shine brightly through the huge amount of rudeness that u like to post

btw Thanks ah ... somehow my points keep going up despite the fact that i've not written a decent FR in ages

Last edited by jdi813; 12-01-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=jdi813;5578444]what's the difference between you and him ???only differences ... i see is that HBK forgot to leave his nick [QUOTE]

Welcome back Mr Moron!! I am getting excited to see u again sparring with me!

Oh, obviously there is a big different between your stupid buddy, HBK and me. He likes to insult people mother but at least I don't!

[QUOTE=jdi813;5578444]... and you used bad england ... when attacking his mudderas always pot calling the kettle black ...[QUOTE]

So what if I made grammatical and spelling mistakes here so long I have managed to drive the message across! Please be mindful that I don't have the luxury to verify and correct my grammatical mistakes as my message will only appear after the moderator has given the go ahead.

Since when I am the pot as I dun insult ppl's mother?? For god sake, dun make unsubstantiated comments!

[QUOTE=jdi813;5578444]... only thing is that you were most probably already in moderation to begin withso now you know how we feel [QUOTE]

You have intentionally mislead the rest by saying that (above)!! I am in moderation because I was zapped by your coward gang/supporters who dare not leave their fucking nicks behind!!

Stupid HBK is in moderation because he insulted a samster and his mother without leaving his nick behind!

[QUOTE=jdi813;5578444]... Guys who think so highly of themselves but cannot even differentiate between freehold and landed property
Quote:

Hello Mr Moron, it is not that I cannot differetiate Landed Property and Free-Hold property. It is just that your idiotic statement sometime blur my eyes involuntarily!

Quote:
No need to even talk about morals, u relinquished your right to a moral standpoint the moment u adopted your rudeness begets rudeness mantra.

To reiterate, I only bombard people who act like big fuckers here and people who first insulted me!!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=jdi813;5580315]didn't u just insult his character thru an attack on his mudder ??? or it doesn't count b'cos u dun think it doesn't count ... and to think i even highlighted it in orange[QUOTE]

Look carefully, I said blood-so-the-bitches ...... but I did not said Bloody son of the bitches. I therefore I intentionally put it this way to scold him but not his mother!! Do you need a magnifying glass, old man??

[QUOTE=jdi813;5580315]
guess u haven't looked in the mirror latelyif my short straight statements can blur ur eyes ... just goes to show how taxing reading must make ui've asked u to prove what u say or at least substantiate ur accusations ... till date also nothing.[QUOTE]
Well, it is not your short straight statements that blurred my vision. It was in fact your idiotic statements that do not make sense that strained my eyes!!
[QUOTE=jdi813;5580315]

anyway really no point going on cos u will always miss the point no matter how it is phrased ... like i said before ... u think u're so great only because u're too dumb to see what an idiot u are making urself out to be.[QUOTE]

I agreed that you better stop making any further comments because you have nothing worthwhile and intelligent to defend yourself!!

[QUOTE=jdi813;5580315]

anyway like what most of the bros r saying ... the flaming is getting out of hand, and my posts only serve to encourage u ... hell anyone replying to u only seems to serve to encourage ur sparring ... it's time to let this flaming nonsense die.[QUOTE]
Here you are acting like a simple minded moron again! Like most bros??! Tell me how many bros? 10-15 buddies of yours?? I reiterate my question, do you know there are a total of how samsters here?? Come on! Stop making stupid comments here! Sigh!! <shake head>

[QUOTE=jdi813;5580315]

I'm outta here ... getting quite tired of trying to engage someone who doesn't get it all the time. meaningless.[QUOTE]

After reading so many of your idiotic posts, this one and only comment made you a smarter moron by a notch as you jolly well know that you have nothing solid to defend yourself here!!
[QUOTE=jdi813;5580315]

ur posts speak for themselves, nothing i say can ever manage to upstage the idiocy that somehow manages to shine brightly through the huge amount of rudeness that u like to post[QUOTE]
Well, I have no choice but to maintain my rudeness when talking to cocky and offensive people like you!! OMFG, you still dare to use the word, Rude on me!!

Rudeness Begets Rudeness

Quote:
btw Thanks ah ... somehow my points keep going up despite the fact that i've not written a decent FR in ages
Oh, thats because your boolickers & those samsters without backbone who are hungry & desperate for points wanna up you in return for your 9 points! You thought they are really appreciative of what you posted?? Come on, dun think everyone here is as idiotic and naive as you!! Wake up, Mr Moron!!!

Only immature people are hungry and desperate for points! Let me ask you, what can you do with the points? Can you exchange the points for fuck in GL? Can the points make you richer?? The above statement of yours made you sound more like an immature moron ... Hmmm ...

I am getting tired with you because your defence ain't challenging at all!! Please think of more intelligent bombardments before you spar with me again lah!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually i didn't wanna leave any comments here later bo tai bo ji kena accused i zapped ppl. Or kena accused i arrogant because i left a comment here...
But please lah Bro, can Stop liao... PEACE lah..
Actually i very supportive towards Bro HBK thread one quite a gd thread can TCSS here but now what have become of this thread?
All the bros here actually come in here to get reviews of girls they want to try or to get info on which type of girls is really their cup of tea..
That's why this forum can last for so long cause it provide lot of info & stuff for the guys who really doesn't want to spend their $ to get a bad bonk or a bonk that doesn't suit him.. No use bickering over spilled milk. No offence to anyone, just that i was entangled in the simillar situation once cause i got enraged by a certain post i have read. And by replying to that certain post got my thread into total chaos.. now my thread looks like a warzone and it's happening in this thread too... Pls turn this thread to it's original state...
Thanks BROs... Really no offence and hope i not offending someone.
Just my 10cent worth of reply...
Peace BROs
Old 12-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
actually i didn't wanna leave any comments here later bo tai bo ji kena accused i zapped ppl. Or kena accused i arrogant because i left a comment here...
But please lah Bro, can Stop liao... PEACE lah..
OKT Gorden, I understand where you are coming from. It was actually that fellow, jdi813 started all over again first. The verbal sparring was stopped and the dust was settled a few months ago, but this fellow, jdi813 started this cyber war again in the GL150 Thread. I urge you to shut one of this bloody holes that makes so much noise but nothing of solid substance.

Anyway, thanks for intercepting at the right time.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
didn't u just insult his character thru an attack on his mudder ??? or it doesn't count b'cos u dun think it doesn't count ... and to think i even highlighted it in orange
Look carefully, I said bloody-son-the-bitches ...... but I did not said Bloody son of the bitches. I therefore intentionally put it this way to scold him but not his mother!! Do you need a magnifying glass or you're blind, old man??

Quote:
guess u haven't looked in the mirror latelyif my short straight statements can blur ur eyes ... just goes to show how taxing reading must make u. i've asked u to prove what u say or at least substantiate ur accusations ... till date also nothing.
Well, it is not your short straight statements that blurred my vision. It was in fact your idiotic statements that do not make sense that strained my eyes!!
Quote:

anyway really no point going on cos u will always miss the point no matter how it is phrased ... like i said before ... u think u're so great only because u're too dumb to see what an idiot u are making urself out to be.
I agreed that you better stop making any further comments because you have nothing worthwhile and intelligent to defend yourself!! You are nothing more than a half-filled bottle!

Quote:

anyway like what most of the bros r saying ... the flaming is getting out of hand, and my posts only serve to encourage u ... hell anyone replying to u only seems to serve to encourage ur sparring ... it's time to let this flaming nonsense die.
Here you are acting like a simple minded moron again! Like most bros??! Tell me how many bros? 10-15 buddies of yours?? I reiterate my question, do you know there are a total of how samsters here?? Come on! Stop making stupid comments here! Sigh!! <shake head>

You are the one who started this flaming at the GL150 stickle Thread!!! Bloody fucker, now you put the blame on me!!! Wake up lah and get out of my sight!!!

Quote:

I'm outta here ... getting quite tired of trying to engage someone who doesn't get it all the time. meaningless.
After reading so many of your idiotic posts, this one and only comment made you a smarter moron by a notch as you jolly well know that you have nothing solid to defend yourself here!!

Let me remind you that you are the one who started this flaming and you have been telling the whole SBF community that that was your last post, so what the fuck are you talking??

Quote:

ur posts speak for themselves, nothing i say can ever manage to upstage the idiocy that somehow manages to shine brightly through the huge amount of rudeness that u like to post
Well, I have no choice but to maintain my rudeness when talking to cocky and offensive people like you!! OMFG, you still dare to use the word, Rude on me!!

Rudeness Begets Rudeness

Quote:
Oh, thats because your boolickers & those samsters without backbone who are hungry & desperate for points wanna up you in return for your 9 points! You thought they are really appreciative of what you posted?? Come on, dun think everyone here is as idiotic and naive as you!! Wake up, Mr Moron!!!

Only immature people are hungry and desperate for points! Let me ask you, what can you do with the points? Can you exchange the points for fuck in GL? Can the points make you richer?? The above statement of yours made you sound more like an immature moron ... Hmmm ...

I am getting tired with you because your defence ain't challenging at all!! Please think of more intelligent bombardments before you spar with me again lah!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Just trying my luck, any cat150 shop open on 1st or 2nd day of CNY ?

Thank you
Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMV & Lift View Post
Just trying my luck, any cat150 shop open on 1st or 2nd day of CNY ?

Thank you
U must be kiddin' lah!! Maybe second and third day still got chance.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
U must be kiddin' lah!! Maybe second and third day still got chance.
Ok bro, I tahan so long oredi finallly tomoro is 2nd day oredi. Which cat150 house opens tomoro ?

Thank you
Old 04-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmv & lift View Post
ok bro, i tahan so long oredi finallly tomoro is 2nd day oredi. Which cat150 house opens tomoro ?

Thank you
1637, 1639, 1606, 1608, 2062, 2033.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1