The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

So I just came back from Bkk. Huge thanks to all the bros who gave tips and advice. Would up you all if I had the points.

All I can say is, I'm never cheonging in Sillypore again. Just gonna save money and go to Bkk every year
Old 16-12-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
So I just came back from Bkk. Huge thanks to all the bros who gave tips and advice. Would up you all if I had the points.

All I can say is, I'm never cheonging in Sillypore again. Just gonna save money and go to Bkk every year
HAHAHAHA.

Siam diu for life, siam bu/kathoey for wife, tiongxim is a lie!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
HAHAHAHA.

Siam diu for life, siam bu/kathoey for wife, tiongxim is a lie!

hahahaha
Old 20-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
zacky25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading now in the cab for my maiden trip to CIB, thanks for the suggestions and tips in here !
Old 21-12-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Ok so here’s the breakdown on my first trip:

1) Headed to CIB first, went in about 9 plus and ended up choosing a ladyboy May. Had a quick chat and tried a short time (2000bht). She had a good strong cock, but i’m a top who loves sucking ladyboy cock though. Generally i felt it was bit too commercial.

2) Was still feeling horny and decided to walk down to Nana Plaza, and after scanning around , went in to Obessions. This was where I had most fun.
I enjoyed the scene there and ended talking to two LB one after another. Both were good friends and recommended a threesome. Gave me good deal, BF 1000 each, and 2000 each for short time. Of cos besides the additional lady drink costs i felt it was a good deal. Had a blast sucking both their long cocks and among other stuff. Tipped them 500 each.

Overall a great experience at Nana plaza, with the quality a bit better. Like what others have mentioned i’m not gonna waste money here. Another trip to bangkok beckons.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacky25 View Post

1) Headed to CIB first, went in about 9 plus and ended up choosing a ladyboy May. Had a quick chat and tried a short time (2000bht). She had a good strong cock, but i’m a top who loves sucking ladyboy cock though. Generally i felt it was bit too commercial.

2) Was still feeling horny and decided to walk down to Nana Plaza, and after scanning around , went in to Obessions. This was where I had most fun.
I enjoyed the scene there and ended talking to two LB one after another. Both were good friends and recommended a threesome. Gave me good deal, BF 1000 each, and 2000 each for short time. Of cos besides the additional lady drink costs i felt it was a good deal. Had a blast sucking both their long cocks and among other stuff. Tipped them 500 each.

Overall a great experience at Nana plaza, with the quality a bit better. Like what others have mentioned i’m not gonna waste money here. Another trip to bangkok beckons.
Great review bro. Do you mind sharing a bit more detail on the cost of lady drinks and beer for the ladyboy joints?
Old 22-12-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacky25 View Post

Thanks for the update and review
Old 23-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
Great review bro. Do you mind sharing a bit more detail on the cost of lady drinks and beer for the ladyboy joints?
In obsession drinks were 220 each, CIB can’t remember, should be thereabouts.
Old 28-12-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jessie is an absolute charm. She get frisky and is hands on…just that she gets high quickly and it goes downhill just as fast.

At CIB, it’s a candy shop with different strokes for different folks (literally speaking).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Sorry uploaded the wrong image the LB I had at CIB was Jessie and not cake.....

Old 13-02-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros I've got a short trip to bkk soon. Any1 got recommendation on how to find premium or really feminine fair ts online? I Done bars b4 but I’m more shy guy and prefer discreet. Is it just usual WeChat or Ts dating? Or is there premium site. Don’t mind paying a bit more
Old 13-02-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zadlrict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
bros I've got a short trip to bkk soon. Any1 got recommendation on how to find premium or really feminine fair ts online? I Done bars b4 but I’m more shy guy and prefer discreet. Is it just usual WeChat or Ts dating? Or is there premium site. Don’t mind paying a bit more
Telegram: t.me/bkksideline
Old 08-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadlrict View Post
Telegram: t.me/bkksideline
But this one not all ladyboy right?
Old 18-03-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greenfish3487 is Cool - loads of Potential

Is Twitter/X reliable in terms of finding working Ladyboys? No idea which hashtags I should use to find them
Old 21-04-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone in Bangkok? Looking for bros to go to CIB or anywhere else tonight or next Friday. Haven’t been to these places before so wanna check it out, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1