The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I beg to differ. Their massage price is affordable. About 300k odds, but inclusive usage of facilities. As for specials, this is where the girls tried to ask for more. I did manage to get 150k hj before.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Bros going to Batam should take note that those going in from SG will now have to fill up a health declaration form and also go through the infra-red heat scanner; all these will definitely increase the time taken to clear immigration.

My friend went to Batam yesterday (disembarked at Harborbay) and was delayed by almost 40 mins because of the additional measures.

If you are running a temperature, suggest that u temporarily skip Batam (or traveling anywhere for that matter) as you are likely to be quarantined.
*Update on the health screening..

Hopped onto Horizon ferry this evening. Once the ferry sailed off, one of the crew went around handing out the health declaration form. Suggest that you bring along a pen to save time and for convenience; there isn't a proper counter for u to fill it up when u arrive at Harborbay.

That being said, the "screening" is nothing more than cursory check. There were 2 officers (I presume from the health department) holding those portable infra-red thermometers at the entrance of the immigration building. The travellers were stopped at the glass doors and scanned 2 by 2 with the thermometer.

I was the first few to reach the entrance, so I didn't take long to clear. Those who disembark towards the end may find themselves stuck under the shelter walkway for a while. I suppose this might be the reason why my friend was stuck for 40 mins (to answer Bro Blackpage's query).

Next on the declaration form, the health inspection officers were so preoccupied taking temperatures that they didn't take everyone's forms. I had mine in my hand, so they saw it and remembered to take it. I saw many people going by without having their forms taken, hence my conclusion of this just being a cursory exercise.

Overall, it took me only 5 mins to clear the whole "screening" and immigration clearance.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I beg to differ. Their massage price is affordable. About 300k odds, but inclusive usage of facilities. As for specials, this is where the girls tried to ask for more. I did manage to get 150k hj before.
Oh okay, I stand corrected then. My apologies, as I had mentioned, it's been more than 2 years since I have been there as I prefer Octopuss, which I feel is more value for money.

150k for HJ is a damn good job bro. The last time i was there, the gal quoted me 500k for FJ and refused to budge. This was 2 years plus ago, so 500k was definitely on the high side. I grudgingly relented cos I was (i) damn horny already and (ii) she was hot.

Thanks for the correction bro.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
THere are so many shops there offering massage. Most of the gals depend on specials for survival.
Clever girls knw hw to build regular cust base,the not clever 1 jus wan 2 pass their days & the ang bai will jus hang up 2 pick & choose their client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
U just brought in many good memories for me when i am in batam with that photo.
so bro,wen u plan bring xiao di go yr regular hideout gai gai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Upon the girl's arrival at 430pm,and towards dinner time around 730pm,i will usually have had at least 1 round (sometimes even 2 rounds,hence I came down to meet them at lobby late,hehehe...).
Nw u r reminding me y 'smone' often cm dwn lobby late wen we meet up for dinner in btm.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Am stuck here and went to various massage near Utama hotel like Princess, nice massage, etc all were a disappointment. Am still here for few days, can some good soul help advise a snr samster here where to look for Chinese booking joint and also massage w FJ? Kindly PM me or post here, thanks a million bro. Desperately need some help.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
Am stuck here and went to various massage near Utama hotel like Princess, nice massage, etc all were a disappointment. Am still here for few days, can some good soul help advise a snr samster here where to look for Chinese booking joint and also massage w FJ? Kindly PM me or post here, thanks a million bro. Desperately need some help.
My recommendation will be for u to go Octopuss Spa at Pacific Hotel. They have packages for massage + HJ (445k), and FJ. FJ package (termed as "TAY HA 2" there) has 2 options, silver package (745k) and gold package (945k). Gold gals are supposed to be younger and chio-er, but have many gems under silver category too.

The TH2 gals can be lined up in front of u for your selection. Just tell the mummy that you want "contest".

The package includes usage of facilities (sauna, steam, hot pool)

There isn't any booking joints that carry Indochinese gals solely. In fact, there aren't many Indo Chinese gals working as WL or FL in batam. Have, but rare. I think some of the bros here have mentioned that there are a few of them sprinkled around in different booking joints, so u'll have to look back at previous posts or wait for additional responses if you're really desperate to bonk Indo Chinese ceweks
Old 03-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where to look for Chinese booking joint and also massage w FJ? Kindly PM me or post here, thanks a million bro. Desperately need some help.
Not a chinese booking joint but you can try MM joint, saw a few indo chinese there on my last trip but be wary thou. As Utama area massage joint, have u tried good one massage, they have a selections of syt thou. Good luck
Old 03-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you Bros, super fast response for help. What strong samster spirits. Up your points
Old 03-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Some bro here is right. Tulip massage is now renamed as Kupu Kupu Massage.
Old 03-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

DC Mall area can find indochinese working in massage joints. Just booked a Chinese speaking cewe from one of the joint at DC Mall area. She's back from working in Taiwan with a couple of her colleagues.

Chinese speaking mami too. There's only 2 joints here with chinese speaking mami.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought Utama area all joints have fj?

Don't think there's any chinese joint here. In fact, indochinese don't really work in this line, not the budget massage or booking joints at least. You may find them in ktv though.

I'm now at Sweet Massage for the next 2 hours. Else I can bring you around. Just booked a Mandarin speaking cewe from Utama area.

And also, on the subject of indochinese, done may be indochinese by root. But, after many years (decades) of living in this community, many already don't speak the language. Some papi will try to sell you that, since you're looking for indochinese.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Jus out of curiosity,wil there b 2 summaries for aug?
No,there will not be 2 summaries from the same month,but on and off i may just post something from 'that trip'. Reason as in all the info in that trip werent something new. They are mostly repeated places i have been to with a different occurrence.

I have had other trips in the same month before,most of which i just take note and do a bookmarking for my next summary so that some certain info i need to take note on will be noted there.

1st day's early dinner at Nagoya Hill Mall and it was a little crappy :

The photo i took above,non of its package was available on that evening when we were there. Their signage outside is just for show only. The special promotion were suppose to be from a certain time to a certain time,but the timing of it were nowhere to be found. End of the meal,it cost us around 375k. Food taste was pretty alright,a little above average but well,for that kind of pricing,i believe anywhere else out of Nagoya Hill Mall would be better.

And by the way,there are only 2 table of customers during dinner time (whereas other restaurants nearby has more open tables). This place deserves to have no business and i manually wrote in my displeasure in the given suggestion form after our meal. If it ever get thrown into the bin,then it would be their lost. Luckily i didnt have to pay for my meals becos those aunties pays for it,hehehe...otherwise my heart will be bleeding.

The moon cake there is not cheap either. Please note that i am comparing the pricing against Crystal Jade Palace restaurant in Sillypore where ex President SBY and ex President Makanwati often frequent whenever they go to Sillypore. The prices of Crystal Jade is just a few dollar higher,hence i am calling this Maystar Restaurant moon cake expensive.

The aunties seems to like Nagoya Hill Mall...i mean since i told them its the biggest restaurants in Batam,hehehe...one of their more memorable comment "...so many shops selling the same thing"...anyway,i brought them to BCS the next day,they preferred BCS mall to Nagoya Hill Mall becos of the more local spirit there. But only in City Walk Mall that they bought a whole luggage-load of stuffs back to Sillypore,hehehe... (they also spent quite a lot at BCS mall too,but bought nearly nothing in Nagoya Hill Mall)

These aunties used to frequent Jakarta and Medan,so they do know their stuffs (especially prices)...one of them even speak understandable bahasa too.

I am preparing for my upcoming CNY 2017 Batam now,hehehe...my priority.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 03-09-2016 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

At night any aunties slept in your room? Any free pok pok?
Old 03-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

For those lazy to read all post. I sum up this for my own trip base on my own preference and experience as a experience traveller but never to Batam. You can copy and paste into Word Docu and keep for your easy reference when you are here.
Sedona has no signboard but behind City View hotel and opposite a coffeeshop, KTV with a red door. Most were booked when I reached 1pm and leftover 7-8 all rejects.
PermataIndah is the best for my taste, some fair ones and 1-2 Chinese Indo.
NewBerry lots of girls the most, but to me, all are rejects but OKT very friendly.
I paid 900k for a girl at Pertama nego down from $1M, I say 800K and mani ask girl to go back sit haha.
Went to Planet2 disco and buy girl few drinks and then pay 500K for short time in hotel, lots of girls but too dark to see properly and action starts at after midnight or 1am.
Went to several around Utama, all reject a sorry maybe my taste high, slim sweet and hopefully fair.
Next I'll try other massage.

Bros- if this is helpful, just up my points and thanks to all those samster who contributed greatly allowing me to try a small compilation.

Booking Joint
11am+ Damage for overnight : 600K $63 to 1.5mil $150
Tipping morning: 100k to 200k

All the joints in fact can be accessed by walking from Goldbird - Memory - New berry - Happy massage 8 - Indah2 - Bunga - Permata Indah following the sequence.

1. New Berry. Locate City View Hotel, 2 shops away. >20 most lots smiling. City View Hotel is beside a Bird Shop, beside the bird shop is Berry.
New Berry closer to Gold Bird (and even closer to Formosa). Just locate Hana Hotel in your map and New berry is directly opposite,about 20 steps away.
From the front entrance of Formosa Hotel,again back facing Formosa front door...walk to the left about 60 steps away,you should see Dynasty. Opposite Dynasty (across the road) around that area you should see Queen 8933 within about 30 steps away (Queen8933 is 10 o'clock from Formosa Hotel entrance). Behind Queen8933,within sight distance, you should see New Berry.
2. Bunga Massage (directly behind DC mall). - Next to A3 Massage (ref A3 massage under massage with special). If want to try Bunga, consider covering Happy 8 which is closer to Formosa and then move on to Bunga and later Permata Indah.
3. **Permata Indah : Good number (at least 30),the most i ever. Surprise to see a few good looking at 1 mil or less. Further away (nearby Hai Hai 2 Hotel). Near Windsor Foodcourt.

4. **Happy Massage 8 : Quality dont seem too good and quantity has drop by half.
5. Gold Bird/Sedona : Around 20 plus reach about 1:30pm. A good number of SYT too. 2 Chinese Speaking girl that looks like Chinese cost around 1.2 mil $125. Opposite/nearby Lai Lai Hotel
Picked a girl at 800k, reduced from 1m because no girls show interest. The taxi 2 way trip 60k $6. i told him i am without taxi and he says 600k.
Cannot describe Gold Bird to be exactly behind Batam Star Hotel becos behind Batam Star Hotel is another building but they almost STICK back-by-back with the hotel. And almost directly behind that "back-by-back" building is Gold Bird KTV. It has no sign board
Gold Bird - >30. More than 30% SYT level, 15% "head turner". if take the 900k-1.2 mill girls bring Sillypore many men will turn their heads to look at them type. Went at 2pm for 700k (bargained down from 800k.
6. Memory (opp Panaroma Hotel)

Massage
open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.
Damage: HJ :100k $10, FJ : 200k $20, SYT just add 50k-100k more (Recommend to bargain,as you will almost ALWAYS be quote a higher price shown)
Walk across the street from Formosa Hotel is another 2 more massage shops, Linda Massage and Relax Massage. at 70k to 80k per hour,i believe its still worth exploring. (1 min walk, Relax is known to be clean, Linda is not)
Directly behind Relax Massage is the popular Indo Rasa Massage (not clean) on the 2nd floor. 1st floor is Indo Rasa Food Court where you can eat till you drop during day time and early evening.

- Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, , just outside nagoya hill mall,side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
- Octopus spa (at pacific hotel 8th flr): Also not bad
- **Altalanta: Most expensive & high class massage in batam,as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT
- Newton spa & massage: All in place for massage, KTV and girl booking. Quite Ex place like altalanta.
- Princess massage (behind Utama Hotel): A lot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers

CLEAN Massage.
- Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor(Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
- Crown: more for family. try walking within radius of 200m behind Harmoni Hotel
- Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it
- Sports massage: no need to try, but good clean massage if you need some hard massage
- Sawadee massage (got 2 branches,One in Nagoya hills Mall, 3rd floor, and the other in Top 100 Mall Peniun, just outside beside the money changer)
- Reborn Massage (Ruko Penuim Block R no 1 Near BCS Shopping Mall Batam, 29444) - other branch at opp Nagoya Hill Mall
KTV/Disco
Mostly open around 7pm
Damage for overnight : 1.2 $105 - 1.6 juta $160 onward

Alisan (lvl 4 of Formosa Hotel) 20 - 30 gals.
Damage for sitting: 250K+ $25
Damage for overnight: around 1.3 juta and up $120
KTV Room rental : 75k/hr (small room),150k/hr (big room)

M1 KTV(Harbour Bay) 60 gals
Damage for sitting: 300K
Damage for overnight: 1.6 mil+
Area around Harmoni Hotel, Panorama Regency Hotel, and Goodway Hotel is known as the area of Nagoya Entertainment District, NED. Along the way there are plenty of pubs, bars and nightclubs such as:
Sphinx Disco, located Seruni Hotel is another good late night venue with loud music and beautiful single girls. Most nights they do not charge entry fee though drinks are expensive. Around 50,000Rp for a mixed spirits drink.
Sphinx and Ozone Nightclubs is very popular among local residents of Batam.
Pacific Disco at the Pacific Hotel.

Hotel Harmuni in Kampong Bule. After that look for a pub called P P Bananas, The Oarhouse, and several others along the road stretch. All lively, happening, and safe. Some have live band. Take a peep, if you don't like leave. Else stay and buy a drink, chat with the girls. After they close, you can proceed to the discos e.g. Pacific, Newton etc.

Best pubs for me is No Name (ground flr Harmoni Hotel, local ladies and expats. Best disco is Newton (second Pacific and Planet 3, last Planet 1).
Newton Disco - at Newton Hotel, also knows as "Planet 2" ("Planet Dua"). More packed, darker and with louder music than Pacific.
Planet 3 ("Planet Tiga") - near Jodoh. Nice place and well patronized, but icy aircondition.

MASSAGE:
Blue Moon – Massage Shop – small fish tank to display 3 in the tank woke up, 1230pm, too early. 3 girls are all SYT age should be between 19 to 22, all at least 7.5/10 in looks and all of them priced at 1 mill each. Blue moon and blue light are side by side. Use Google map to find harmoni hotel, just behind the hotel. Nearby there is a Hawaii Food Court.

We all took the 90 mins for 120k massage package.
Entrance 140k with VIP room + 200k special + 2 can of Red Bull at 10k each. 250k FJ. HJ starts at 150K, if you can nego. FJ starts at 250K.

SYT – 300,000
130k/1.5 hr - in-room massage
160k/2hr - in-room massage
Got the girl strip 150k with vitalitas + hj + full roaming. Girl look was 6/10,a MILF.

Normal Room : 250k/1.5 hr $25
Provide good massage. Literally the better quality and free use of facilities. Free buffet and mineral water too. 5 to 6 masseurs average 7/10. Open mouth HJ - 400k , FJ - 700k but bargain 150k/HJ (no strip) and 300k/FJ. The plus point about this place is ,it is a very quiet place where one can have some peace of mind where using the hot/cold pool and the sauna/steam room.

SHOPPING
Lucky Plaza, Nagoya Hill Mall, BCS mall, City Walk Mall

New Berlian,Dynasty99 and Queen8933 is closed in 2015

Transport:
So it is your choice to select the transport cost from harbourbay to Formosa area (2.5km) base on the boarding location and mode of transport:

Taxi at ferry terminal : 55-60k
Taxi just outside harbourbay mall entrance : 45-50k

OTHERS:
1. KTV which usually opens around 7pm is just at the 4th floor of Formosa Hotel. Be reminded that you already have a booking girl when in a KTV for your 1st night,so you might want to save your 2nd night to grab a higher priced overnight girls from KTVs. You decide.

Massage is also at the same floor as the KTV in Formosa Hotel. You need to bargain down the price for Kings massage on the same floor on special service or get ready to be chopped. They opened till 1am. (if i dont remember wrong)

Outside Formosa Hotel front door, turn right and walk straight is Lucky Plaza. In between Lucky Plaza and Formosa Hotel is a small road. Raise your head up and you will see Nagoya Hill Mall. Turning to the right from the hotel front door,you will see lucky plaza,walking straight downward after passing by Lucky Plaza you should notice a few eateries. You will then see Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh (day) and New Siang Malam sea food (night falls) there.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

BTW Newton massage is closed already. And please use your google map to search for the hotel as landmark so you can reach those joints mentioned, and just walk there as most are walking distance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1