The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
for all bros ... DO NOT BE COMPLACENT ....
CARELESS AND YOU WILL BE CASHLESS
Thanks CASH KING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
back to think about it, Thaksin did the mistake of getting the muslims into trucks and killed them accidentally. That was the start of his downfall.

These Chinese are fearless. Like the Viets in USA or Aust, they have nothing to lose, but their lives only. Death Squads may not be a solution.
Yes that incident was too much.

If death squads are not used against these hardcore criminals. What else can stop them? Do you think they can be re-educated? It's like telling those suicide bombers to surrender when they're already strapped with explosives on their bodies.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

If death squads are not used against these hardcore criminals. What else can stop them? Do you think they can be re-educated? It's like telling those suicide bombers to surrender when they're already strapped with explosives on their bodies.

Hard core criminals? Singapore use to have them too, until Sect 55 comes about. Either they flee or they are behind bars for a long time.

That will bring about human rights crap. China is a big country with lots of problems of their own. They have their own ways to deal with them, not by Western methods with thei sets of belief.

Try asking these western countries to deal with these hardcore criminals their way lah. And we shall see.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
OMG!!!
Are these photos for real?
Looks like some are, some are not.
yes they r real ...
unbelieveable ??? Believe it ...

asked bro tony abt it and he will tell u his side of story ...
Old 04-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yes they r real ...
unbelieveable ??? Believe it ...

asked bro tony abt it and he will tell u his side of story ...
Yes that's how the pickpocket kiddo stole my money in ZH! Bastard child!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asiancrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Just to add my experience
It happen while i was in Guangzhou long distance bus station ,try to get a bus back.I was late, when i reached the counter the staff said they had stop sell the tichet. While I walk out, a man approach me say that he can help,bringing me to catch the bus when it turn out of the station. So I follow him to a street at back of the staion to met a man said he it the manager, wearing long sleeve with tie and a bus company badge. He told me to pay him 400mb for bus fare and bus is arriving in 5 min . Bus cannot stop to long so had to be hurry.I took out 4 100mb and pass to him.He return one of the note said it is dity cannot accept. I took another note to exchange,again he say is diry cannot accept. When he did it another time I suddenly rememder this is the tick for exchange fake notes . I told him I'm not taking the bus, ask him to return the money. Immediatly four man gather around me.I know I am in troubles, so i ask what they want. they told me to exchange another 100, so ran ran put out a 100 note ,to give them because in my pocket stll had few thousands,I worry that they will rob me. Quickly jump into motorbike told him to take me to main street. Later I decide to make a police report, knowing is no use but just to make police do some works. After asking around I found the police station. I told them I want to make a police report and was told to wait. While waiting, a lady aslo came to make report that her handbag was slap while walkking on the street.Which is common in Guangzhoun. Than a man came to report, conned to exchange fakes. After waiting for 15 min I was call into a room to met a police officer. I show him my foreigner residence permit, the officer immediate change his attitude, expand that those peoples are from another state and his story..... He told me they do employ security to guide that street. He also drove me back to shown me the security post.High crime area police need to employ serurity.
After make the report I check into a hotel which I met a Singaporean, I told him the story. he said it common in Guangzhou, he himself had rodded 3 time in a year staying in Guangzhou. It is umcommon if you are not rob, pickpocket or con, Fake notes is common in Guangzhou, Those old ladys selling things at road side will also con u with fake note He told me if you pass 100 notes to anybody remember the last 2 digit so when they said cannot accepted and return you the note .you know whether it is the ordinary note..
I also learn for the lession, alway buy tickets at counter, buy things for shops. As the chinese said run awlay the monk still can find the temple.
D'not belive people approach you at bus or train station ofter you good deal.
My writing may not be good but I just like to share. Hopefully other d'not make the same mistake.
There are more cases which i seen. when I free I will try to write more
Sorry for the long uninterest story
Old 06-04-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

asiancrazy,

Thanks for sharing your story. Nothing is too boring to report especially if it's about scams and criminals from China! They keep coming out with creative ways to cheat, steal or rob.

Would like to warn bros of another common scam job. Be careful when someone approach you and ask you to buy him/her bread. I believe this is another interlude to a scam job.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

bro asiancrazy,
thanks for sharing ur stories and experiences ...

indeed .. china is not a very safe place to move ard especially when u r alone ... there r probably millionss of jobless chinese when factories started closing down due to the finanical crisis thus created such situation ..

one need to be extra careful and alert when in china ...
always bear in mind that when an offer is too good to be true, it's not ..
and do not buy anything from ppl on the streets ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Would like to warn bros of another common scam job. Be careful when someone approach you and ask you to buy him/her bread. I believe this is another interlude to a scam job.
normally it's a teenage gal that will approach u for money to buy bread or tkt to go home ... and if u notice, there will be a couple of teenage boys standing near her ...
i was approached by such grps in ZH and CP ...
i ignore them and walk away ... keeping alert on them and the surroundings just in case they do something ...
DO NOT STOP to listen to their stories .. just walk away ...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro asiancrazy,
thanks for sharing ur stories and experiences ...

i ignore them and walk away ... keeping alert on them and the surroundings just in case they do something ...
Thanks for all the valuable info written!

I have not meet up with any CON Men in the streets, but talking about business con men, I had a few. Back years ago, I was told of this story from a friend, who sat in a public bus, in Guang Dong. The travelling distance is long, about 3 hours from a place to a place.

THere are a group of people playing poker cards or some sort of gambling behind at the rear seats of the bus. It looks interesting to him, but my friend was smart enough not to play with them. IT is a trick and all of them ganged up to cheat any one who comes to gamble with them.

Moral of the story is not to FLASH any amount of money you have in public.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
and also gold chain & gold watch or any other valuables items ...
Old 06-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Do not wear expensive sport wear brand e.g adidas, nike
Branded Glove also dangerous

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 06-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Branded Glove also dangerous
u gotta be kidding ....
branded stuffs in china means imitation stuffs ....
Old 06-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
normally it's a teenage gal that will approach u for money to buy bread or tkt to go home ... and if u notice, there will be a couple of teenage boys standing near her ...
I was once approached by a middle age man and another instance by two teenage girls. Yes the key thing to do is say no firmly and just walk away.

Quote:
Who say cannot flash money? Hold a wad of hell notes and see if those crooks dare to approach you. Sai Gong in the house. Lai lai lai who needs exorcism? Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Branded Glove also dangerous.
Quote:
u gotta be kidding ....
branded stuffs in china means imitation stuffs ....
Hahaha 80% of the people on the streets don themselves with fake LV or Gucci apparel and accessories.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asiancrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Adidas said is true ,those guys alway make use of teenage. Because they know that the police will never jail them, just give some punishment
That time when I was in the police station, I saw a teenage boy kneeing at one corner. I ask the officer what happen to the boy. He said he was caught pickpocket. I ask will he be jail. The officer said they will let him go at the end of the day.The punishment is to make him knee there.
If you approach by some teenage trying to sell things or sing song. pls ignore them.D'not try to help them, you are helping those guy at the back. Is business is good they will bring in more teenage. They are smart, they know that we Singapoean are soft hearted.
Old 16-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Guess in Guangzhou these incident is very common, just to share my experience, i was cheated with 2 100RMB notes in a Taxi ride.
Upon reaching the hotel, i hand him a 100 bill and he mentioned it was torn so without suspect i pulled another and hand over to him and he played the same tricks again, i was frustrated but did not suspect and finally pull the 3rd piece showing him that there is not torn.
Later checking with the hotel, they told me, i am tricked and the notes that i took back are all fake.
So guys be extra careful especially handing over 100rmb bills, good ways is to remember the last 3 number. Which is practice by most restaurant in Guangzhou.
Cheers...

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 16-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005 View Post
Guess in Guangzhou these incident is very common, just to share my experience, i was cheated with 2 100RMB notes in a Taxi ride.
Upon reaching the hotel, i hand him a 100 bill and he mentioned it was torn so without suspect i pulled another and hand over to him and he played the same tricks again, i was frustrated but did not suspect and finally pull the 3rd piece showing him that there is not torn.
Later checking with the hotel, they told me, i am tricked and the notes that i took back are all fake.
So guys be extra careful especially handing over 100rmb bills, good ways is to remember the last 3 number. Which is practice by most restaurant in Guangzhou.
Cheers...
bro ... we have something in common ...
i was tricked exactly the same way when i was in ZH ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1