The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Mini "red light district "

Better to lie low for a while. Was bound to happen because the ml there are too bold, especially those hole-in-wall curtained shops, very desperate for customers, will jio male passers-by, sure will have some people complain.

From our national rag-sheet:

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/si...ct-jurong-east

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/sk...ver-10-massage

Last edited by afterburn; 15-11-2023 at 09:53 PM.
Old 15-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mini "red light district "

Is getting too obvious in town area and somewhere near town 6 7 massage parlours and tcm massages centre in 1 hdb block. Is too obvious...
Old 15-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Is getting too obvious in town area and somewhere near town 6 7 massage parlours and tcm massages centre in 1 hdb block. Is too obvious...
You talking about PM's area is it? The most dangerous place is also the safest.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad idea to wipe out the $88 shops. Jurong East isn't a rich man area. Mostly retirees in the 2 neighbourhood centres along Jurong East Avenue 1
Old 15-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You talking about PM's area is it? The most dangerous place is also the safest.
I had good memories there. But now that place is cleaner than clean already, still have meh?

The ex-PM's GRC also had a very chio ML.. e.g. Esther, but they up lorry before I got to try
Old 16-11-2023, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Another playground bursted, wasted!
Old 16-11-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not a bad idea to wipe out the $88 shops. Jurong East isn't a rich man area. Mostly retirees in the 2 neighbourhood centres along Jurong East Avenue 1
I rather they wipe out all those out of shape milfy ML.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better to lie low for a while. Was bound to happen because the ml there are too bold, especially those hole-in-wall curtained shops, very desperate for customers, will jio male passers-by, sure will have some people complain.

From our national rag-sheet:

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/si...ct-jurong-east

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/sk...ver-10-massage
really way too many tcm pop up here liao.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Another playground bursted, wasted!
it won't be bursted.
Just like the news report on area C few months back.
shops affected will do things adhering to the regulation for 1 to2 months. then back to same SOP again. Hardly got shop get bursted and closed, unlike those illegal MP offering FJ in the central area.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

sooner will get raid in no time
Old 16-11-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
really way too many tcm pop up here liao.
Tcm and tuina always pop up in mature estates with high numbers of oldies in neighborhood. They also do a fair proportion of clean massage business or foot massage. Some old people are lonely at home nobody to talk to, come for massage is to have a captive audience of the ml having to entertain their conversation. Very clean Also been to some places where I am enjoying gq in the cubicle then hear lady customers walk in for massage. Usually is FT as they don't assume hanky panky when they see tcm or tuina
Old 16-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

since we are on the topic of this area, not sure if any of you have tried f***** s**? i believe this was rebranded from s** 7. cycled past the other day and saw quite a few cute ones when they were knocking off from work.
Old 16-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Tcm and tuina always pop up in mature estates with high numbers of oldies in neighborhood. They also do a fair proportion of clean massage business or foot massage. Some old people are lonely at home nobody to talk to, come for massage is to have a captive audience of the ml having to entertain their conversation. Very clean Also been to some places where I am enjoying gq in the cubicle then hear lady customers walk in for massage. Usually is FT as they don't assume hanky panky when they see tcm or tuina
Yes bro, especially those 2 level shophouses, downstairs do leg massage, upstairs do 3rd leg massage. Haha
Old 16-11-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

na beh... give license is they give.. raid also they raid.. typical lan pah pah lan...

want to open have to go thru them.. they dunno this will happen meh? sibei funny leh they all..

then the report also fake news... interview dunno simi lan resident visit several shop then some got special service.. so obvious is ownself write ownself lor...
Old 16-11-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
na beh... give license is they give.. raid also they raid.. typical lan pah pah lan...
my understanding is that TCM license not apply through and not given by police
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1