The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
You have money?
money money make the world go round. of cos
Old 15-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
crxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to walk around the neighborhood area some time back, spotted two ladies exiting a small shop near the hardware supplier. Probably just closed shop since it was quite late at night alr.
Old 15-01-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
lonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Is obviously stated. Only 1 big boob at forest
Can pm location?
Old 17-01-2022, 11:26 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
money money make the world go round. of cos
You wish will come true
Old 17-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Passed by the Thai shop at L3 and saw a PRC inside. Anyone tried?
Went to L3 TM next to N......and saw a tall Milf looking lady, ask her if she is Thai and she nodded.
I was not convinced so pay for half hour as "trial" and found she is PRC and claimed she nodded as she thought I asked if its Thai massage. She was friendly and chatty but things turned nasty when we cannot agree on pricing to "up size".
She turned rude and told me not to come back as she earned nothing from the massage from people like me ect2 .
A very negative experience
Old 19-01-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Not worth, all very $ faced
Need pay 88$? they tried to ask me upgrade to hot oil when i went haha any reviews about it?
Old 19-01-2022, 09:00 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balo987 View Post
Need pay 88$? they tried to ask me upgrade to hot oil when i went haha any reviews about it?
Hot oil massage 89 not 88. No 89 no happy for you
Old 19-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hot oil massage 89 not 88. No 89 no happy for you
Yes sorry couldnt rmb it was $88 or $89 as i took the $55 massage key thing is $89 they happy or both happy?
Old 19-01-2022, 12:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Yes sorry couldnt rmb it was $88 or $89 as i took the $55 massage key thing is $89 they happy or both happy?
Win-Win
Old 19-01-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Win-Win
Any recomendation for ML? dont want to step on landmine in Garden
Old 19-01-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Any recomendation for ML? dont want to step on landmine in Garden
Why landmine in garden?
Old 20-01-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban777 View Post
Why landmine in garden?
just want to know which ML has higher playability bro

Cheers
Old 26-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried a reputable spa opposite QSC the other day, was randomly assigned a ml as I just walked in....came a present surprise...although there is no extra service...
name of ml: xxxxx
looks: milf 5.5/10
massage: 7/10
price: entrance + tips
when she came in, asked where need to massage more, I said small leg and big leg, she said ok and proceed to massage body, head and finally legs...she did the normal massage and I told her higher a bit, she said ok, then I tried to adjust my little bro downwards so she might be able to feel it...jackpot! she felt the head as she was swiping upwards but she became cautious not to go so deep...so no choice have to think of other ways....tried to adjust it to the side so she might have a chance of touching it...bingo! She smacked my butt a bit, indicating that I am naughty...then she mentioned that there is no special service here but she will just do her normal massage for me, how i adjust my bro, she doesn't care...so time to flip over and she did the up and down strokes on my thigh, and whenever she moved up, I would moved my bro to meet her hands and used it to add pressure on her hand...of course the bro became hard and she knew it...but her hands remained there for me to stroke the bro against them...finally session ended and she gave a smile and said...pls come again! of course!
Old 26-01-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Just had a session near the vicinity.

Was walking around saw a small shop with a pretty lady at counter. Quickly go in despite a few old man was siting outside eyeing and drinking beer.

Ask for 50 one hour massage was pleasantly surprised she actually quite decent in back massage can feel the strength.

Turn over she ask want bao yang for 50. I thought it's those kidney bullshit till she gesture hj.

Name: one one

Look: 6 to 7.

Hj was accommodating but I was kinda nervous as outside alot of auntie bragging on cny cleaning this is a so called decent shop. She see my dick still not hard but no black face I ask can touch she say OK but in an almost wanna cry face . I did my best to fondle ripe b cup. Overall tip her 20 more as she was really soft spoken n no black face.

Will share with good rep senior
Old 26-01-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Just had a session near the vicinity.

Was walking around saw a small shop with a pretty lady at counter. Quickly go in despite a few old man was siting outside eyeing and drinking beer.

Ask for 50 one hour massage was pleasantly surprised she actually quite decent in back massage can feel the strength.

Turn over she ask want bao yang for 50. I thought it's those kidney bullshit till she gesture hj.

Name: one one

Look: 6 to 7.

Hj was accommodating but I was kinda nervous as outside alot of auntie bragging on cny cleaning this is a so called decent shop. She see my dick still not hard but no black face I ask can touch she say OK but in an almost wanna cry face . I did my best to fondle ripe b cup. Overall tip her 20 more as she was really soft spoken n no black face.

Will share with good rep senior
Can share cTc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1