The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
yes I walked past the other day... popped in to see the gals sitting at the sofa area, wah jitao swallow saliva say thank you and make U-turn

mostly looks like heavyweight champions
Can fight 2058 Lisa 😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Can fight 2058 Lisa 😬
you naughty boy
Old 06-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you naughty boy
Big bro!
You started it first
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Big bro!
You started it first
😅
ah pek dementia already
Old 08-04-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to this house to try try after almost no chionging of geylang since pre-covid till now, very long already. So far tried Lulu and Sasa, would post detailed fr later when im free.

i went on 2 times at 12 noon when tey just open shop i think? and only saw 3 ladies, Lulu Sasa and Lisa. dont see grace and mandy. isit becos the latter 2 start work later? hope experienced bros can shed some light regarding this query of mine
Old 14-04-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

Went at night and saw 3 girls only.
Lulu was sleeping soundly on the sofa , so I picked the prettiest, which happened to be Mandy.

Clothes removed, she has belly rolls, but very nice natural B cup boobs. Went in shower room and gave me mouthwash.
I requested for cbj as she declined the mouthwash..then I knew why..
Because she uses it when AR. Her AR skills is the best experience I’ve ever had. Her catbath and bj skills are solid. Riding wise, low stamina.
Not much flexibility, doggie was ok. Best poses were missionary as can play with her boobs freely which I love. Maybe chemistry not there.
Old 18-04-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Went at night and saw 3 girls only.
Lulu was sleeping soundly on the sofa , so I picked the prettiest, which happened to be Mandy.
Out of 10 times I go 2058, 10 times will see Lulu one. Seems like sometimes she have only 1 customer the entire day

Grace & Mandy harder chance to see cos they busy working
Old 18-04-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Out of 10 times I go 2058, 10 times will see Lulu one. Seems like sometimes she have only 1 customer the entire day

you can call OKT Margaret to check on the schedule, see if you can make booking
Old 19-04-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
you can call OKT Margaret to check on the schedule, see if you can make booking
Thanks for the suggestion bro! will try next time. usually I just jalan jalan and go at random times
Old 26-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

everytime i walk pass, only snow white sitting there waiting for 7 dwarves . the rest all working
Old 26-04-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
everytime i walk pass, only snow white sitting there waiting for 7 dwarves . the rest all working
you naughty boy

beware of Poison Apple
Old 04-05-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mandy is the real SYT sweet looks with slim body shape, natural B cup boobs.
Her services is good, maybe she seems a bit lack of GFE but made up with her service.

It was a pleasure to have her for the session and do pay $200 for full session for enough time for service. The 45 mins shortened time will be a bit lesser service
Old 04-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Mandy is the real SYT sweet looks with slim body shape, natural B cup boobs.
Her services is good, maybe she seems a bit lack of GFE but made up with her service.

It was a pleasure to have her for the session and do pay $200 for full session for enough time for service. The 45 mins shortened time will be a bit lesser service
Her body seems not slim anymore when i viisted. But among all i tried, her gfe still is fine. Less commercial feel.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Mandy is plumper and her chin is no more sharp

GFE better than last time. Can talk jokes with her.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 07-05-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Been Semi-retired from GL for year since the start of Convid....After breaking up with my SQ girl, Mandy is the first and last GL whore that i screwed since Convid....

Given good and reliable intel on this whore! Just whacked her last month. Been a while since i write a honest FR......here u go!

My fr: Mandy

Look: 7/10.....SYT....facial complexion super duper smooth and no pimples....She likes to tie her hair up....my kind of look (The best i think u can find in GL now) dont like artificial face and tits...

Body: 7.2/10.....not tall....slim....but not the model body type....Gone are the days where we all can find model looking bodies in GL....She wear heels when doing soapy wash on my body before the bonk

Tits: 6.8/10 Nice well shaped natural B tits....but nipples dark due to high maintenance by lots of horny bros...

Service: 7.5/10.....her saving grace! good service....deeping frenching allows....sucking her tits freely.....however the chemistry is lacking though....her bj also not bad sia....enough to arouse my dick.....

RTF: maybe....She is the first one that i fuck since convid....the rest i look see and reject immediately over the years...My standard is the gold standard....Thanks to Big Bird for recommendation!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1