The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fun in Hatyai

hi all bros!

i m here to open a new thread about fun in hatyai.since the recent hooha about some senior samster take commission and playing punk with samsters money, there seems like more flames than sex in hatyai.

hatyai okt strives to provide info/recommendation about women and entertainment in hatyai!

however,i do take a cut from my recommendation,but dun worry,it's within the market rates.everyone here is my potential customer!i wont anyhow chop lah.

i definitely wont TV you!
Old 08-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatyai OKT

however,i do take a cut from my recommendation,but dun worry,it's within the market rates.everyone here is my potential customer!i wont anyhow chop lah.

i definitely wont TV you
wat recommendations u got? wat is the market rate? book gal through u price range is wat?
Old 08-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
chanthira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi all bros!

imore flames than sex in hatyai.

hatyai okt strives to provide info/recommendation about women and entertainment in hatyai!

Early response get promotion rate
So what is the rate for those girl working at ancient massage and any chio SYT to recommand ?

chanthira
Old 08-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro Hatyai OKT

It's good to see you're being upfront about it, will up your point later. Unfortunately I'm not into farm gals, so I cannot really help you much in your business. But hey, who knows one day I might be your customer.

Regards
Old 08-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sansiroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
wat recommendations u got? wat is the market rate? book gal through u price range is wat?
I read somewhere (cannot remember liao) that there is no market rate one...OKT just charged what ever they like....price range is between 2000 to 3000, so Hatyai OKT can just take the average and shout 2500 or song phun in thai. This one I read from somewhere...cannot remember liao...
Old 08-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

You got Hatyai OKT's Mark of Excellent Service girls or not? If not how to survive? sell masculine pad or nehneh juice ah?..

Quote:
But will u madmax us instead?
Old 08-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

The onli market rate is the girl from SC Heritage 5000baht,mamasan took cut 1000baht from the girl.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
The onli market rate is the girl from SC Heritage 5000baht,mamasan took cut 1000baht from the girl.
Bro Sibaysong4u

Don't bother to see SC gals nowadays, their standard drop so much liao, waste of time. Those who pass the look department "sucks" in bed, only once a while got gem.

Regards
Old 08-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought you are only interested in stirring shit only, didn't know that you're into farm gals also. Are you trying to stir shit in the gals' hole?
Old 08-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id
I thought you are only interested in stirring shit only, didn't know that you're into farm gals also. Are you trying to stir shit in the gals' hole?
Walao...no wonder suddenly got this bah woo arrrrgh pui !
Old 08-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansiroo
I read somewhere (cannot remember liao) that there is no market rate one...OKT just charged what ever they like....price range is between 2000 to 3000, so Hatyai OKT can just take the average and shout 2500 or song phun in thai. This one I read from somewhere...cannot remember liao...
u r quite right on this. but from my newbie experience, chinese okt are more greedy and they usually charge more than those thais.

I remember 2 years ago , the price range for farm gers is 1700-2200 for ladies that are less than 25 yeas old. some say they 20 years old but never check ic.my best guess is they are below 25. go with tuk tuk price. So the actual price maybe lower.For the older and nt so pretty ones, the price range frm 1300-1500. I not sure if this is the actual price or got commsion and tax included.

my experience is chinese okt usually will give exhorbiant price like 3500. if u keep bargaining, u can bring the price down to less than 2000. if u don bargian, then they earn more lol. ya, the chinese okt like to tell u the ger beri poor thing, don cut their price lah, must have heart lah....but actually the ger get a fixed price frm the farm. so no matter how much u give the okt, they still get the same amt. so u should bargain and if u got soft heart, give the diff to her as tips.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id
oii psyberegg, ur news reporter in other hatyai b4 dark thread.

do u know the dual behaviour of light? in some circumstances they behave as particle, while is some circumstances they behave as waves. in fact every thing including me and u when go to quantum level behave as waves, tat is to say everyone has dual behaviour.

i just verifying see if this okt is real one or not. if not real one, i will try to dig shit out frm his ass hole and stir the shit.

actually is i used wrong nick to post lah. this nick suppose to stir shit only. my other nick is then normal one.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Real 'OKT' or not ???

Quote:
i just verifying see if this okt is real one or not. if not real one, i will try to dig shit out frm his ass hole and stir the shit.
I don't think he is a real 'OKT' ............ he is just using the nick .......... he is a clone of someone

He need to prove to us that he is a real 'OKT'
Old 09-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

farms girls booked thru me range from 1700-2500 baht.depends on where you booked from.

why 1700?coz 200 baht is my commission lah!2500 baht,i also take 200 baht.petrol and makan money lah.not a lot right?but my recommendation never exceed 3000 baht.

SC hotel fixed price,5000 baht but i wont recommend there coz i no commission take from there!

rates for girls at ancient massage,u must buy their clock,1h@100 baht.depending on your charm and negotiation skills,some of them can be bonked at 1k baht.this price exclude the buy clock money.

for syts lovers,hatyai okt has a pool of student part-timers going at 2000baht per shot!so interested parties,please pm me!

hatyai okt hope to have all samsters support!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
SC hotel fixed price,5000 baht but i wont recommend there coz i no commission take from there!!
Yes, they give commission now butt onli 100baht.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1