The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bombardment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When i was 20-23, all SEX experiences =)

I am currently 26 now, and these events happened when i was 20-23...those glorious days..

I actually lost my first time when i was in JC to a gal whom i was her 4th (wtf)...but well, in JCs last time, there were always lotsa sex. ppl stay back late in container-made classes to self study, but when it was late, it was hell loose inside. Back of LTs (Lecture Theatre) were also good spots as ppl who wanna go there will have to passby a long alley, in which will be the best security alert for the lovers. However, sex in JCs were considered immature yet as most couples were still puppylovers. I will not commend more on my JC life, as i only had sex with that one and only gal. (Well, if interested, may include a small section in between if i have time)...Sex was always interesting, as everytime new things are tried...But the best will never come from a single gal..u have to wander =)

After JC, i proceeded to NS at 19, still the same old gf, weekend book out only bonk and bonk, go back camp all full of lovebites. As i was in police, there is a short break on wednesday nite. Wednesday nite either go 81 shorttime or go home straight and bonk. In police, the passing out is 4mths, and well, just on the eve of my passing out, we broke off. She was the possessive type and would control me like a dog, i hated it and my frens hated her too...she would check my pager (that time hp just out and not yet buy) and ask me who is this who is that..blah blah blah...made me kinda pissed. However, my affection for her is there, and everytime after we quarrel, i would always coax her...and things will be fine again.

Somehow, on that eve of that passing nite, i was so damn pissed with her that i told myself i had to teach her a lesson. Peer pressures from campmates saying how gfs always ditch their bfs during NS and having affairs outside spice up my anger. I had a penpal at that time, since like when i was sec 2, and we were keeping in touch until i had this gf. I had not seen her before as i always tell myself penpals cun be so pretty, if so pretty, still write letters know guys for what...she had given me her pager number but i had never paged her my number, only msgs of 6000-9 (goodnite) or 177155-4 (Miss u)..That nite, i told myself, things had to move on. As i had no hp, i paged that gal my bunkmate's hp number with my code, so that she knows its me. She did not call until like the next morning, when we were changing and polishing our boots to get ready for passing out parade. i answered the phone and was welcomed by a sweet voice.

E : "U finally she de page me to call u ah?"

ME: " Haha, yar lor, i in camp usually, no time and no hp thats y"

E: "Then y yesterday suddenly page me leh?"

ME cheekily : " Xiang Ni ma, bu hao meh"?

E: "Xiang di de tou, when wanna meet me?"

ME: "wah, so direct ah u, so fast, i shy le"

E: " u stay so near me, meet my place lah"

i was staying at potong pasir and she was at joo seng, what separated us was only Lichi Ave, beside the muslim cemetery,walk also quite far, take taxi 5min, always around $3.00 nia.

I tell myself, ok go there try my luck, if ugly i chao..anyway she also dun have my contact number ..hahaha...

That day after my passing out parade, i went home to bath and took a cab over to wait at her block downstairs. when i arrived, i went to the public phone and paged (596) wo dao le. Waited for like 15mins and she not yet down, feeling damn excited...that kinda feeling, very difficult to describe...

Finally, a petite gal came down, PURPLE hair, skinny yet sweet. I was attracted to her at first sight. wah i really so lucky ah, penpal also can so chio one ah..Mai tu liao, walked over and acknowledge...she seemed shy though she looked sibeh ah lian...say looked at me and say : "wah so fit and tanned one ah" (i was in police, everyday do nothing but run, not fit and tanned then what, lol, but now like one piece of clumsy shit liao me =P )...
I din +++ much but just smiled...She told me she lived on the 2nd floor and asked me whether i wanna go up and play PS with her brother. i agreed as i had nothing on later that evening. Went up her place and only her younger bro was there, pri 6 then. she said her parents always go nearby CC sing song,then go kopitiam drink beer until 3-4 am then home.her place was a mansionette (did i spell it correctly?)...double storey. i proceeded to playing PS with her bro and din really +++ to her. After a while of playing, damn sianz, her bro ask me wan to play CHOR DAI DEE (Big 2), i say ok and whats the bets. he say no money, loser have to do what winner ask to...i obliged. I always won and always ask them do boliao things like take water for me, massage my back, blah blah blah...until got once her bro finally won...he ask her sis to kiss me!!! i was shocked, however i acted blur...waiting to see what will happen...E then spoil things up by saying " dun wan play liao, tired, i wan go sleep liao"..grrrrrrrr...i peeped my watch and well it was like 11plus at nite already, i also better make my way home. I left the place and was about to take a cab when suddenly, my pager shook. it was a voice mail. went to the nearest public phone and listened to it. it was E. she said: " my bro sleep le, u dun wan your kiss meh?"

I put down the phone, taking 2 steps at a time, up the stairs to 2nd storey...DING DONG...my heart pounding...

DOOR OPENS...(to be continued)

(PS, guys dun mind my long story, cos i like to include every detail as all things are still fresh in my mind, who knows, one day i come back and read my stories again...lol) very eng in office, will update asap
Old 25-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
elvee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When i was 20-23, all SEX experiences =)

camp here first..
Old 25-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: When i was 20-23, all SEX experiences =)

Nice start, waiting for the next installment
Old 25-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombardment
when i arrived, i went to the public phone and paged (596) wo dao le.
Thats something new I learnt.... too bad no more pager era liao. Nice story bro. keep it up.

Cheers

yummybear

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 25-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Gret story....pls continue
Old 25-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

DOOR OPENS...

there she was, in shorts and spagetti tees, woooooo i love gals in spags!! skinny frame yet busty..wow, at least B+ or C!!! i stepped in and the doors closed behind us. we both stood there for like 1min without doing anything, just smile. Then she asked: " so late nv go home, your parents will get worried??" i replied: " so old liao mum dun care liao, dun go home also nvmind"..she gave me a decent smile and walked into the living room..i followed suit. there was no one in the living room, but the music was on. Playing Kenny G Sax songs...hmm...aircon full blast...too cosy liao.

We sat on the sofa, hands locked. She put her head on my shoulder and we were like little couples. Her hair scent was fantastic and it has been long since i have smelled any other gal. She turned up and looked at me, wah that CFM look...really turned me on already..but i kept my cool..cannot luan luan lai, wait scarly kena rejected paiseh. i just kept stroking her soft long purple hair..keep smelling it.

Then , out of the blue, while i am still enjoying the scent from her hair, she asked: " r u ready for your kiss??? hehe .. " i gave a cheeky laugh, and said: " i am ready if u r, where u wan to kiss?" she asked :" where u like me to kiss? " without much hesitation, i went for her lips.ooooohhhhhhh those soft lips with lip gloss, omg, taste so sweet. she is only 18 that time, young and tender. we deep frenched for like 20-30 min, our tongues fought like enemies from generations...and we enjoyed every single moment of it..

i moved to her cheeks then her ears. licking every part of it, when i was carassing her ears, she gave a moan so shiok that i also buay tahan liao...i worked down the neck, to the ears and back to french. we were lost in a world of our own.foreplay alone was great already, i cun think of further..my excitement grows as my hands cupped her breast...slurpppp...soft and real...she was not wearing any bra, i just slit my hand into the spags tee and autoroam. she was already moaning louder every moment. my tongue went down the throat area and onto her breasts...i was catbathing her and was enjoying it like nonoby's biz..nipples are pink...and i love pink nipples...i licked hard and it stiffened...i worked left and right, nipples,neck, ears, french. it was better than with my gf!!! all these were done on the living room sofa omg...i paused a while unrelunctantly and asked: " your parents come home how?" she answered: " lets go to my room upstairs" without hesitation, i took her hand and went up to her room. we locked the door and kissed heavily. i took off her spags and for the first time, i saw her topless. i took off my tees too and pushed her on the bed. i wanted to taste her again!!! however, she flipped me over and began her job...she started from my nips...oooohhhh...her tongue skills were good for a junior..damn..i was in heavens...i took off her shorts and she took off mine as well..i was already in my undies, as for her, she din wear any!!! i took off my undies and bean rubbing her thighs. she was rubbing on top of me and licking my nips and rubbing her thighs on my pet. she worked downwards and before i could expect anything...PUBBBBB...my whole dick was in her mouth. she was sucking it like nobody's biz...she gave it a deep suck for like 10mins (to me seems like 10hrs) and i already wanted to cum...i pulled her over and went on top of her...my finger founf its way to the wet pussy and i just shaft it in...it was wet with juices..both of us were already high and we began to french again...with my fingers in her love hole...then without much thought, i entered her..wow what a tight pussy i thought to myself..she gave a loud "UFFFFF" when i went in...it was so wet it was like using a whole tube of KY..i just pumped and pumped while licking her nipples...she was in a state of ecstacy and moaning so loud i was afraid her bro would hear us...i was already gonna explode...i asked " i come inside k?" she replied innocently " i pregnant how?" i asked " today safe or not?" she said " i dunno leh" damn...i thought to myself, have to use the withdrawal method already...i pumped her missionary, cupped her breasts and frenching her at the same time...i wanted to doggy her but too exhuasted with just missionary already...so i pumped a few more hard strokes and unloaded...on the bed =P...

i lay on the bed...bleaming with glee..i had one good sex of my life apart from my first gf!!! she hugged me and lay on my shoulders...i took out a cig and lighted...

(to be continued)
Old 25-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

camping here liao. exciting storey.
Old 25-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

DOOR OPENS...

there she was, in shorts and spagetti tees, woooooo i love gals in spags!! skinny frame yet busty..wow, at least B+ or C!!! i stepped in and the doors closed behind us. we both stood there for like 1min without doing anything, just smile. Then she asked: " so late nv go home, your parents will get worried??" i replied: " so old liao mum dun care liao, dun go home also nvmind"..she gave me a decent smile and walked into the living room..i followed suit. there was no one in the living room, but the music was on. Playing Kenny G Sax songs...hmm...aircon full blast...too cosy liao.

We sat on the sofa, hands locked. She put her head on my shoulder and we were like little couples. Her hair scent was fantastic and it has been long since i have smelled any other gal. She turned up and looked at me, wah that CFM look...really turned me on already..but i kept my cool..cannot luan luan lai, wait scarly kena rejected paiseh. i just kept stroking her soft long purple hair..keep smelling it.

Then , out of the blue, while i am still enjoying the scent from her hair, she asked: " r u ready for your kiss??? hehe .. " i gave a cheeky laugh, and said: " i am ready if u r, where u wan to kiss?" she asked :" where u like me to kiss? " without much hesitation, i went for her lips.ooooohhhhhhh those soft lips with lip gloss, omg, taste so sweet. she is only 18 that time, young and tender. we deep frenched for like 20-30 min, our tongues fought like enemies from generations...and we enjoyed every single moment of it..

i moved to her cheeks then her ears. licking every part of it, when i was carassing her ears, she gave a moan so shiok that i also buay tahan liao...i worked down the neck, to the ears and back to french. we were lost in a world of our own.foreplay alone was great already, i cun think of further..my excitement grows as my hands cupped her breast...slurpppp...soft and real...she was not wearing any bra, i just slit my hand into the spags tee and autoroam. she was already moaning louder every moment. my tongue went down the throat area and onto her breasts...i was catbathing her and was enjoying it like nonoby's biz..nipples are pink...and i love pink nipples...i licked hard and it stiffened...i worked left and right, nipples,neck, ears, french. it was better than with my gf!!! all these were done on the living room sofa omg...i paused a while unrelunctantly and asked: " your parents come home how?" she answered: " lets go to my room upstairs" without hesitation, i took her hand and went up to her room. we locked the door and kissed heavily. i took off her spags and for the first time, i saw her topless. i took off my tees too and pushed her on the bed. i wanted to taste her again!!! however, she flipped me over and began her job...she started from my nips...oooohhhh...her tongue skills were good for a junior..damn..i was in heavens...i took off her shorts and she took off mine as well..i was already in my undies, as for her, she din wear any!!! i took off my undies and bean rubbing her thighs. she was rubbing on top of me and licking my nips and rubbing her thighs on my pet. she worked downwards and before i could expect anything...PUBBBBB...my whole dick was in her mouth. she was sucking it like nobody's biz...she gave it a deep suck for like 10mins (to me seems like 10hrs) and i already wanted to cum...i pulled her over and went on top of her...my finger founf its way to the wet pussy and i just shaft it in...it was wet with juices..both of us were already high and we began to french again...with my fingers in her love hole...then without much thought, i entered her..wow what a tight pussy i thought to myself..she gave a loud "UFFFFF" when i went in...it was so wet it was like using a whole tube of KY..i just pumped and pumped while licking her nipples...she was in a state of ecstacy and moaning so loud i was afraid her bro would hear us...i was already gonna explode...i asked " i come inside k?" she replied innocently " i pregnant how?" i asked " today safe or not?" she said " i dunno leh" damn...i thought to myself, have to use the withdrawal method already...i pumped her missionary, cupped her breasts and frenching her at the same time...i wanted to doggy her but too exhuasted with just missionary already...so i pumped a few more hard strokes and unloaded...on the bed =P...

i lay on the bed...bleaming with glee..i had one good sex of my life apart from my first gf!!! she hugged me and lay on my shoulders...i took out a cig and lighted...

(to be continued
Old 25-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

DOOR OPENS...

(to be continued)
Old 25-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story!!!
Old 25-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

Me too... Love stories about young people making out... Feel more exciting than just suck and fuck...
Old 25-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

i missed those time when i book out from camp too... imagine one whole week of no sex...

nice story.. pls cont..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 26-07-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great story pls cont..
Old 26-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

Sorry post a few times cos i thot something wrong with my com as the reply was not out...din know about the moderation thing ya...

today will not be in office until like 5plus..so either evening time will continue the story or by tml..

tks for support bros.. =) have a nice day
Old 26-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bro, u really live up to your name... bombard the part 2 of your story 3 times!! haha.. any way, keep it coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1