The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 14-05-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Just wondering, what is the STD, chlamydia? When pee you feel like burning sensation?
Yes, it feels like the same when you have UTI but for women, its worse because it can cause permanent damage to the reproductive system and make them impossible to get pregnant if left untreated
Old 15-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Love this 19yo viet. Low mileage beauty
recently did a high mileage 25yo viet beauty
Old 18-05-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
calabrating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Finally booked her for massage...same patterns and was trying to fish her for some extras...but she acted blur, I told her either bj+fj or nothing...I don't want hj...not shiok already since I knew her for long time..she told me she is going off work in a few hours time, then can see what to do..I told her go hotel and she agreed to it...then I said to her, since we are going to hotel, why don't u bj me first, then later do the real deed...she agreed to it and gave me one of the best bj, with slurping sound and full of her saliva on my dick...but alas only blow for about 20times then stopped...forward to few hours later, pick her up at the spa and went to a hotel in G area...went in, strip her in her civilian clothing, bathe together and ask her to continue her unfinished bj...nearly cum.in her mouth, pulled out immediately and clean her up..put her on the bed and started pumping her missionary...she was enjoying with her eyes closed and clutching the bed sheet and let out a forced fuck moan...shot the cum on her face and she was like breathing heavily with the cum dripping down the face, just like the AV...she told me she hadn't had sex for a long time already..we clean up and left the hotel very satisfied...gave her $200...and she was like 'so.much'? I told her it is ok since you are willing to do this but not to everyone..
Nice share bro. Think she also wanted to since no sex for so long already.
Old 18-05-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Yes, it feels like the same when you have UTI but for women, its worse because it can cause permanent damage to the reproductive system and make them impossible to get pregnant if left untreated
thanks for sharing bro
Old 23-05-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

I had raw many MLs and sg ladies from clubs.
For MLs, not sure shd we exchange location here.
Main point is to check whether other bros here raw them too...hmm.

Currently I have 3 MLs which I raw frequently.

One in RV(prc pdmm)
One in Bishan(prc milf)
One in Bugis(viet 30)

Most of the time, we always think MLs only raw with us, but seriously...most of the time we doubt it.

So really not sure whether we shd share more info here...
Old 23-05-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 3
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

One in RV(prc pdmm)
One in Bishan(prc milf)
One in Bugis(viet 30)

Most of the time, we always think MLs only raw with us, but seriously...most of the time we doubt it.

which cluub bro?
Old 24-05-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One in RV(prc pdmm)
One in Bishan(prc milf)
One in Bugis(viet 30)

Keep for urself. Once share is gg la. Whole kampung come and visit liao. No slot for u anymore. Share once u tired of the ML

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Keep for urself. Once share is gg la. Whole kampung come and visit liao. No slot for u anymore. Share once u tired of the ML

Yep, you are right.
In fact I have shared 1 with my close bro, but he fk me after my ML rejected him saying she is not providing anything other than hj.
Well, honestly I really prefer those milf mls who looks decent with good body
Challenging to unlock them max.
Those you know pay money can fj with cd really not my cup of tea.
Old 24-05-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One in RV(prc pdmm)
One in Bishan(prc milf)
One in Bugis(viet 30)

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-05-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, you are right.
In fact I have shared 1 with my close bro, but he fk me after my ML rejected him saying she is not providing anything other than hj.
Well, honestly I really prefer those milf mls who looks decent with good body
Challenging to unlock them max.
Those you know pay money can fj with cd really not my cup of tea.
raw with normal ml need much more investment of time and money than normal fl who can just fuck and leave so there is certainly pro and cons in your choice.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 25-05-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
Thanks buddy, I can't up back bcos using hp
Old 25-05-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential

I didn't go to MP but went to one recommended by a samster bro. Went in and took his recommendation. First time, okay lor not really my thing. But I was bored so I just go back. Chit chat a bit more realized the ML character I like. I managed to ask the ML out after the second or third month.

Went to KTV with her friends back then, and got her back to my place. Always heard that she don't offer special services so damn shiok when she went back to my place. On off for like half a year and the chemistry is amazing.

She went back already so till.now, haven't went to another MP since. Got anyone have good recommendation of a good place with prc ML?
Old 25-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For MLs, not sure shd we exchange __cpLocation here.

One in RV(prc pdmm)
One in Bishan(prc milf)
One in Bugis(viet 30)

Best to keep them for yourself, bro. If you found them by yourself, I’m very happy for you

For me, I rarely been to clubs before so I really didn’t know you can find those type of girls in there.
Old 28-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

One in RV(prc pdmm)
One in Bishan(prc milf)
One in Bugis(viet 30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
raw with normal ml need much more investment of time and money than normal fl who can just fuck and leave so there is certainly pro and cons in your choice.
Hi senior bros, raw with ML through unlocking is need $$? Or free after KC them? Thx
Old 28-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, raw with ML through unlocking is need $$? Or free after KC them? Thx
free is more expensive, otherwise how you KC them?
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1